Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

  1. #1

    Default Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    With Hot sauce and lime on the wings is the single greatest thing in the world. Its like a little slice of heaven.

    Anyone else feel the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,902

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    I want Dominos Cheesy Bread right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    I want Dominos Cheesy Bread right now.
    That shit is addicting as shit. You can tell yourself you are only going to have a piece then before you know it the whole box is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  4. #4
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    I'm trying to turn it into a Norcos, Xanax and Sangria weekend. That definitely beats hot wings and fucking Fat Tire.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  5. #5
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Personally I'd rather fill myself with food and beer than pills.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  6. #6
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    You're young yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    I don't know, that sounds awfully amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  8. #8
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    You're young yet.
    It's nothing to do with young, I'm fucking starving. It's like I have a tapeworm or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  9. #9
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,598

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's nothing to do with young, I'm fucking starving. It's like I have a tapeworm or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    I want Dominos Cheesy Bread right now.
    We will never be friends. Ever.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Hot wings and Fat Tire.

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I'm trying to turn it into a Norcos, Xanax and Sangria weekend. That definitely beats hot wings and fucking Fat Tire.
    Do you have the itch yet? Maybe feeling a little irritated with something? Ah Norcos.

Similar Threads

  1. It Sucks Drinking Fat Tire Alone
    By S.Fantana in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •