Thread: DEFTONES!

Default Re: DEFTONES!

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Seriously!!

In 06 it was Massive Attack fans.
    In 07 it was Arcade Fire fans.
    Wonder what 08 will be.
    probably your favorite band...

But seriously, you thought the Arcade Fire fans were douchebags? I barely noticed anything remotely resembling that. Most people I met had already seen Arcade Fire before and were there to hype up other bands. The biggest douchebags were the hardcore moshing morons at Manu Chao that were obviously only there to see Rage.

I did see some people crying after the AF set, but that's hardly douchebaggery.

old school

I've seen the Deftones maybe 20 times. There have been nights where they are unbelievable and other nights where they were atrocious. I saw them during Around The Fur...it was the first time I saw them and they were horrendous. I saw them a few years later with Incubus and they were incredible!

They won't do Coachella. Team Sleep is way more likely.

Brand New's last record is excellent. Just sayin'
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

http://www.theprp.com/2013/04/13/new...g-passes-away/

Deftones bassist Chi Cheng has passed away at the age of 42. The ailing bassist had been left in a semi-concious coma since being involved in a November 04th, 2008 car accident. His family and friends posted the following message regarding his passing via Oneloveforchi.com today, April 13th.
    “Our dearest Family,
    This is the hardest thing to write to you. Your love and heart and devotion to Chi was unconditional and amazing. I know that you will always remember him as a giant of a man on stage with a heart for every one of you. He was taken to the emegency room and at 3 am today his heart just suddenly stopped. He left this world with me singing songs he liked in his ear.
    He fought the good fight.You stood by him sending love daily. He knew that he was very loved and never alone. I will write more later. I will be going through the oneloveforchi and any other information may not be reliable. If you have any stories or messages to share please send them to the onelove site. Please hold Mae and Ming and the siblings and especially Chi’s son, Gabriel in your prayers. It is so hard to let go.
    With great love and “Much Respect!” Mom J (and Chi)”
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

RIP

DEFTONES!
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I hope y'all are happy with yourselves for comparing Hannah's smirk to a blow fish's asshole.

I mean, fuck, why not?

Fuck with me.