Page 270 of 284 FirstFirst ... 265266267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,100 of 8503

Thread: THE GAMING HARDWARE THREAD: PS4 - WII U - XBone - PS3 - 360 - WII

Default Re: THE GAMING HARDWARE THREAD: PS4 - WII U - XBone - PS3 - 360 - WII

Do you need to play Demon's Souls and Dark Souls to play Dark Souls II?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i have a regular wii that stopped reading any disc, wii or game cube. are there places that repair this?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i have a regular wii that stopped reading any disc, wii or game cube. are there places that repair this?
    Check the garbage. You'll probably find two or three Wiis that other people threw away.

It's God's way of telling you to upgrade.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Do you need to play Demon's Souls and Dark Souls to play Dark Souls II?
    No. The world and story of Demon's Souls is separate from Dark Souls. Dark Souls II has references and call backs to Dark Souls, but the games take place thousands of years apart and the story is kept pretty minimal for the most part in both games. I can't recommend this series enough though. It can be really frustrating but really rewarding at the same time.

December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

For anyone who owns a wii u I have the same name as my username on the boards
    Translation

Sparks @ Ace Hotel 02/14/15
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15

Last.fm

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    Check the garbage. You'll probably find two or three Wiis that other people threw away.

It's God's way of telling you to upgrade.
    You are talking to a person that is presumably an extremely casual video game players that does not understand any of the nonsense you talk about in this thread
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

Titanfall rules! I thought I was over the 1st person genre, but I guess I was wrong.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

TomServo is a total dick
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    You can try to send it to Nintendo, try it yourself, or just pick up a replacement for cheap locally. But no, places like Gamestop won't repair them.

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    For anyone who owns a wii u I have the same name as my username on the boards
    Same here.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Playing a Wii in 2014 is the equivalent of jerking off to old lingerie magazines. There's so many better options, you're only hurting yourself.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Oh my god no one gives a fuck what you think of the Wii.

December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

Well, I ordered Dark Souls today. I also pre-ordered the limited edition of Infamous: Second Son. I'm excited!
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I can't believe Henry blew his brains out.

Playing a Wii in 2014 is the equivalent of jerking off to old lingerie magazines. There's so many better options, you're only hurting yourself.
    The Wii can now be easily hacked and with an external HDD can house almost every game ever made for Nintendo. That, my friend, is worth something.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I went back a couple years and started playing Rayman Origins this past week. I have never played the series, but I am a sucker for platformers and 2D animation, and this game is fucking amazing! I am so happy that I will be able to go right into legends when i finish it.
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

Oh shut the fuck up squirt, I still play gamecube games on my Wii along with a regular Wii game here and there.

I played Super Metroid for a decent amount of time today and the flow of the game has been way more impressive than I could recall playing Metroid on Nintendo and all the reviews aren't hyperbolic.Then again when I did play Metroid I was maybe six or eight having no clue what I was suppose to be doing.Yet Super Metroid seems to be really tightly well done because I'm finding missile upgrades/items/bosses very shortly which I like and speed run friendly.
    Last edited by getbetter; 03-24-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    Translation

Last.fm

I played Super Metroid for a decent amount of time today and the flow of the game has been way more impressive than I could recall playing Metroid on Nintendo and all the reviews aren't hyperbolic.Then again when I did play Metroid I was maybe six or eight having no clue what I was suppose to be doing.Yet Super Metroid seems to be really tightly well done because I'm finding missile upgrades/items/bosses very shortly which I like and speed run friendly.
    I agree. Midway, Nintendo and Capcom single-handily led the way. And then I would add Westwood (Command and Conqueror), iD (DOOM, Wolfenstein), and Blizzard (WarCraft) for the computer based.

Anyone remember ever playing this Midway arcade game?

Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Infamous 3 and Titanfall within a couple weeks are the start of something special on the next gen systems. Both are fast paced, great looking, great sounding games that should act as anchors for their respective systems for the immediate future. And more on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    I agree. Midway, Nintendo and Capcom single-handily led the way. And then I would add Westwood (Command and Conqueror), iD (DOOM, Wolfenstein), and Blizzard (WarCraft) for the computer based.

Anyone remember ever playing this Midway arcade game?

I played this game at Balboa fun zone or whatever it's called. I remember shooting CDs at go go dancers to set them free! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

So I'm playing the South Park game, and it's just an absolute delight so far. I'm not sure how they're allowed to show a 4th grader getting fucked by a giant black dildo, but I respect them for finding a way.

9/21 - Arsis @ New Royal Dive
    10/28 - Tycho @ North Park Theatre
    10/30 - The Rural Alberta Advantage @ Soda Bar
    11/4 - United Nations @ Los Globos
    11/12 - DFA 1979 @ House Of Blues
    11/14 - The Presets @ North Park Theatre
    11/29 - Cake @ Del Mar

Anyone here have an Ouya? If so, do you recommend?

It's on sale (70 bucks and you get a 25 dollar credit for downloads) for another couple hours on Amazon:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/03...he-cm-11-port/

http://www.amazon.com/OUYA-Console/dp/B0050SZD18#
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma Del Mar View Post
    So I'm playing the South Park game, and it's just an absolute delight so far. I'm not sure how they're allowed to show a 4th grader getting fucked by a giant black dildo, but I respect them for finding a way.
    Satire

If I remember correctly Revolution X got terrible reviews yet I have beaten that game probably at least 20- 30 times.I remember on this rail shooter that you could shot certain things and diverge onto another way to beating a level on top of running into a member of Aerosmith as a reward. The last boss was a lot of fun because you shot his dick off and his whole body was animated to be riddled with holes.

I forgot about 3D realms 's shadow warrior and Blood which were really fun first person shooters but was reminded when looking up Jazz jackrabbit .Which Jazz Jackrabbit is, if you're a huge video game nerd of the 90s, a interesting story
    Last edited by getbetter; 03-26-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Translation

Last.fm

I beat Infamous: Second Son on the PS4 today. It was pretty much just like Infamous and Infamous 2, but with graphical improvements and new powers. The gameplay is fun, but it does get pretty repetitive. You fight a lot of the same enemies many, many times. Unfortunately, the story doesn't add too much to the universe.

Overall, I enjoyed it. It's really fun to zoom around the city and play with the different powers.

Free Dead Space for whoever wants it. I love scary games.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

Damn Raymen Legends is now $20 for Wii U on Amazon.I'm really tempted to buy it but I think I'm going end up saving my money for after Coachella to pre-order Mario Kart 8.
    Translation

Last.fm

Want.

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

fuck ya'll. I still have a pentium 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kronz420 View Post
    I played this game at Balboa fun zone or whatever it's called. I remember shooting CDs at go go dancers to set them free! Lol
    I use to play it at the local movie theater. The CD'S!! YES! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma Del Mar View Post
    I just started playing. Only one companion so. Waiting for the story to get raunchier.

If I remember correctly Revolution X got terrible reviews yet I have beaten that game probably at least 20- 30 times.I remember on this rail shooter that you could shot certain things and diverge onto another way to beating a level on top of running into a member of Aerosmith as a reward. The last boss was a lot of fun because you shot his dick off and his whole body was animated to be riddled with holes.

I forgot about 3D realms 's shadow warrior and Blood which were really fun first person shooters but was reminded when looking up Jazz jackrabbit .Which Jazz Jackrabbit is, if you're a huge video game nerd of the 90s, a interesting story
    Not to sure on the review but it was indeed a great shooter.