Thread: Modest Mouse for 2008

Default Modest Mouse for 2008

you want to fight about it?
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Default Re: Modest Mouse for 2008

i am confused. you would like to see modest mouse at coachella or you will fight them if you see them there
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Memorial_07

I'm so down for Modest Mouse!
    Heard they put on great shows!

only saw them once and i had a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

same here, saw them at Lollapalooza and they had crowd surfers going nonstop through out the entire show, it was weird, considering no other act the entire weekend had crowd surfers...
    Upcoming Shows:
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

2007 would have been the year for them to play, honestly.

I'd love to see Modest Mouse at Coachella...I've seen them in the double digits but never around glowing palm trees...it would be a sweet change of pace from another Modest Mouse Crystal Ballroom set

As long as they dont play a single song from their shitty excuse of a recent album, then Im good.
    I saw them in 2004, it my girfriend and I first concert together actually. That show was amazing.
    But their new album is just... ugh. I can't stand it. It makes me sad to even think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    2007 would have been the year for them to play, honestly.
    it would have made sense for them to play this year, but the only reasont hey didnt play was they had other tour dates to fulfill, i dont think itd be a stretch to expect them at coachella 2008, they put on a stupendous show!

RAGE, i must agree their most recent album is my least favorite of all of theirs, but that doesnt mean its bad. they still know how to play those songs live, and they have such an extensive selection of songs to choose from, either way, they would make a perfect addition.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015