Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 489

Thread: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

  1. #151
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    Nice bump Ardent. Anyone have some ideas for groomsmen gifts?


    And a smallish bottle of something nice to put in it. Or a nice multitool. Everyone loves a Leatherman.

  2. #152
    old school bluemamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Posts
    3,352

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    i know you don't care, but you are setting up the inevitable response "or in your mouff"...jus sayin'
    lol yeah i know. just bumping this thread while im here bored at work.

  3. #153
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Gift ideas...
    I want to make a shirt for my friend but I have no idea how to use a sewing machine...anyone want to help?

  4. #154
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Talk to someone on etsy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  5. #155
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Talk to someone on etsy.
    I want to make it myself.
    Not already made

  6. #156
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    See if making shirts is on instructables.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  7. #157
    Coachella Junkie Ardentbiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,680

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    For people too lame, lazy and/or cheap to give the WII this year...









    Package Details

    Motion Controlled Video Game
    UltiMotion™ - Wireless

    * Your Moves Control the Game!
    * Get into the game with snap-on accessories!
    * 5 Sports built inside
    o Baseball - Swing for the fences! With this Home Run Bonanza game, you can master the long ball like the all-stars do.
    o Football - Prove your abilities as a gridiron general in this quarterback challenge. Bag points by hitting the targets...and the referee?!
    o Tennis - Serve, volley and lob! With no messy wires to get in the way, you can swing your racket for speed, power and accuracy!
    o Golf - Power up the long drive, dial in your short game and be the champion of your very own country club right on your TV!
    o Bowling - 10 frames of pin busting action! Snap on the bowling ball and roll for a strike...or even a turkey!
    * Includes:
    o 1 Video Game Console
    o 1 Wireless Controller
    o 5 Sport Adaptors
    * 4 AA's & 2 AAA's Required (not included)
    * Rated E for Everyone by the ESRB (5+ Recommended)

    Let the Fun and Games Begin
    Turn your living room into a coliseum of sport and spectacle with UltiMotion™ Swing Zone™ Sports! Choose one of five sports games and take control of all the action with your wireless motion controller! Get a grip with the snap-on sports accessories to really step up your game. No tangled wires and no extra software or cartridges needed...play on, player!

    Draft Your Player! Swing, toss and roll with one of 6 all-star competitors.

    Questions or comments? Call 1-887-875-2557 in North America

    Made in China

  8. #158

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?



    Seems pretty straightforward.

  9. #159
    old school MarkO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I can hear them calling way from Oregon
    Posts
    4,592

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    I hope I mentioned something good to my g/f in the past 10mos. She somehow remembered that I wanted the Portishead 3 vinyl box set and bought it for my bday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.

  10. #160
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Hannah's 2008 Halloween picks

    Life-sized Elvira Standee



    Ridiculous Inflatable Deer Head Costume



    Skeletal Lawn Flamingos


  11. #161
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,796

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Oh, I hope somebody gets me Mario Kart.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  12. #162
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    iPod Video Goggles. This is the future right here.

  13. #163
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. I have to figure out stocking stuffers for my roommate for under $10.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  14. #164
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?


  15. #165
    Coachella Junkie Ardentbiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,680

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Never too early to think about Christmas...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

  16. #166
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Time goes quickly, even when you skip a year. Look how irresponsible I was about title capitalization back in 2007!

    Picked up Bananagrams for my little cousin yesterday. This year is otherwise mostly handmade (pics later) what with the whole unemployment thing. What are you doing.

    Also, I will do some pretend-I'm-a-shopping-blog gift picks when I get home.
    Last edited by Hannahrain; 11-23-2010 at 11:09 AM.

  17. #167
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Translation


    Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  18. #168
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,279

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    They are cute. My significant other has been buying them for me. I've decorated my office with organs and microbes.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  19. #169
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    I especially want herpes.

  20. #170
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    I have a couple of them. Pneumonia, the T4 phage, and something else that I can't think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  21. #171
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,279

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    They also have organ jewelry on that site. I have a set of lungs hanging on my computer screen.
    Urban outfitters also has interesting small gifts on clearance for friends with a sense of humor.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  22. #172
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    I'm making most of my gifts this year, but I do really really love gift shopping.

    Dishes I'd Rather Be Doing Tea Towels ($15)



    Retro Canning Set ($8.95) + Jar Set ($18) + Canning For a New Generation ($24.95)







    AT-AT Walker Lego Set ($109.99)



    Shu Uemura Limited Edition Premium 24k Gold Eyelash Curler ($24)



    Vladmaster Kafka Reel Set ($23) + Vladmaster Viewmaster ($8.50)





    Field Notes 3-Pack ($9.95)

    Last edited by Courtney; 11-23-2010 at 03:39 PM.

  23. #173
    old school NachoCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,502

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    The Sisqo CD and a 6 pack will do

  24. #174
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Courtney, if that's what you're giving and not what you want, I really need to get on your list.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  25. #175
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    That's what I'm giving. And I'd gladly put you on my list any year

    Also, one more:

    Boy George Fashion and Make-Up Book ($19.34)


  26. #176
    old school CrimesceneCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,985

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    I gave up on trying to find the perfect gifts for family members... Now I just buy a bunch of stockings, put their names on them and fill them with silly stucking stuffer toys. It's more fun for them and so much easier for me.
    Wacko in Los Feliz is pretty much the only place you have to go for stocking stuffers.

  27. #177
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,354

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Anniversary and Christmas within 6 days of each other, no gift ideas yet >.<

  28. #178
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Holy shit Courtney might be the best gift buyer on earth.

    Ugh, I hate gift shopping for my parents. It is absolutely impossible to know whether they ever enjoy anything I've gotten them, no matter how agonisingly it was chosen.

  29. #179
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,108

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I especially want herpes.
    someone's gotta sig this...

  30. #180
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

    Well, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Who the fuck wants to go golf thread...
    By Deviate_420 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 12:20 PM
  2. fuck you, daylight savings time
    By tessalasset in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 02:21 PM
  3. american express gift card (PF)
    By lowfront in forum Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:17 AM
  4. Time for Pete's Useless Thread of the Day
    By PineapplePete in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:22 PM
  5. The New Dntel Apprecwhat The Fuck Is This Eno? Thread
    By PotVsKtl in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •