Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

im going to vegas for christmas. yay.

Default Re: The gift ideas thread. Because it's that time again. Already. The fuck?

Hey, marooko, I want you to want me.

...but I also need you to need me.
    Oh Long Johnson.

Jesus, another marooko alias....
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    this is fantastic news...we can all fist ourselves in peace now...
    http://www.last.fm/user/theburydlife

2011 Wishlist: Soviet Soviet, Swans, Heroin and Your Veins, Lower Dens, The December Sound, Scarlet Youth, Faunts, Bad Lieutenant, The Besnard Lakes, The Raveonettes, Screen Vinyl Image, Sway

I bought some clear glass ornaments and paint yesterday. Going to make some gifts this weekend with my kids. I hope it works; it sounds like such a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Black Friday Ads

This site is unbelievably organized and has many major stores listed. Lots of good deals right around the corner.
    For your health

More Christmas Photography. If I were braver, I'd think about using this on a christmas card. maybe.

Last edited by thefunkylama; 11-16-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nothingman00 View Post
    Also, follow up question here, how could one go about imprinting the "In Rainbows" album cover on the inside of the glass? Not that I'd spend 72 hours making sure to get every pixel correct or anything, but I mean, if , say, Randy was going to make me one for Christmas, how could it be done?

NOTE TO RANDY: If you could also have Thom Yorke sing into a bottle and then cap that fucker really quickly, I promise to let the remnants of his voice settle for no less than a decade before opening. Hell, as a bonus, you could just bottle up Thom Yorke! Get on it, Randy. Time's a tickin'.
    Look Zach, you cock-stomping Texas queerbait, if you don't appreciate that album you've been doing the wrong drugs. Also, your eastern european connection never came through. Boo to you on two counts, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    Black Friday Ads

This site is unbelievably organized and has many major stores listed. Lots of good deals right around the corner.
    Uh oh Rocke, 200 posts, dun dun dun.

And yeah go Black Friday. Its very strange, I keep asking co workers abotu it and they say ''when??''

Black Friday is the worst possible day to work in retail. I'd like to go ahead and say now that if I disappear afterwards, I liked a few of you a reasonable amount.

I'd like to leave all my CDs and jewelry to Alma and Kristen.

Give the gift of music.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Don't be so emotional, Hannah.

WOULD YOU HAVE ME JUST BOTTLE IT ALL IN UNTIL ONE DAY I EXPLODE AND GO ON A RAMPAGE, ALMA? S'ABADIDEA.

MAYBE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO ON A RAMPAGE, HANNAH. MAYBE YOU SHOULD RAMPAGE YOURSELF RIGHT OUT OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON. BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU.

How about the femur bone pen holder..

Or the stun gun that looks like a cell phone..

Always great gift ideas...

Can you imagine how bad it would suck to pick up the wrong phone?

Banned

900,000 volts!? Just in case you need to take down an elephant.

Do you have any idea how volatile elephant mannerisms get around Christmas? I wouldn't leave home without my stunphone from Halloween until New Year's Day.

Banned

hahahahahahahaha.

There's nothing funny about Spontaneous Phanticular Attack Disorder, son. In fact, laughter enrages both African and Asian elephants, as well as several species of wild oversized rodents.

Banned

I know but with my stunphone im perfectly safe and look cool too.

I got the bundle package. I have an iStunPhone. It will immobilize AND I get remote internet and a touch screen.

Banned

Damn you are lucky. Im buying some wicked sweet Japaneses school girl charms for mine.

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Pffft Hannah that is sooo last year. Mine can do all that AND recharge car batteries and in the wintertime will produce the special kind of light that makes people with SAD happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Black Friday is the worst possible day to work in retail. I'd like to go ahead and say now that if I disappear afterwards, I liked a few of you a reasonable amount.

I'd like to leave all my CDs and jewelry to Alma and Kristen.
    Oh what, I get nothing? I see how it is. FUCK YOU AND THE CHECK-OUT BOY YOU RODE IN ON.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Well, I WAS going to leave you all my belligerence, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Uh oh Rocke, 200 posts, dun dun dun.
    Tell me about it. Long way to go before I catch you though!
    For your health

HEY ASSHOLE, DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE I'M LACKING IN BELLIGERENCE?

Wow, caps are fun.

give the gift of joy. give the gift of caps.

THESE CAPS ARE THE WRONG SIZE, ALMA. YOUR GIFTS SUCK.