Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: texas carpool needed!

Red face texas carpool needed!

2 great girls looking for someone to ride with! from houston but willling to drive in texas to meet you. just cant make the full drive.

Default Re: texas carpool needed!

We're taking I-10 West to Indio. If you are from El Paso, its vicinity or anywhere in New Mex, Arizona, or Cali and wanna share, Also anyone who is willing to meet us here in El Paso and ease your expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklingsporks View Post
    2 great girls looking for someone to ride with! from houston but willling to drive in texas to meet you. just cant make the full drive.
    comin from Htown
    who? what? where? when? etc.
    sent you a message.

Lurker

also leaving from houston. was thinking of flying, but would like to save some money if the logistics work out.

Me and my brother are trying to drive from Houston

Good luck, I already took the I-10 from Houston to LA, expect 26 hrs drive .. very nice, you can put up to 90 milles, it almost an empty road.

We have an SUV and we'll leave sometime thursday morning and driving back monday morning. We are camping on site for the three days if you're interested you could drive here to El Paso and park your car in one of our houses (its safe) and we'll just share gas expenses and could drop you off at your hotel or wherever your staying. So far its only three of us, two dudes and a chick.

I'm coming from Houston too

anyone else?

while im not gonna give you a ride i am from houston and now live in palm springs if you need any help or have a question just email me at psfisherman84@yahoo.com

I'd wish drive from houston, but i have finals on tuesday so Ill just book a flight and rent a car over there

me and my friend are coming from baton rouge, louisiana. Is there anyone in texas who would be willing to meet up with us and let us carpool with you the rest of the way. We'll gladly help split gas expenses, its just that my car is a P.O.S. and prob. wouldn't make it out of louisiana, and my friends car is way too small for us to be able to take any of our luggage and food and what not. plus it would be a HUUUUUUUGE help in cutting down expenses for each of us. any kind takers???
    threw you the obvious, and you flew with it on your back.

Me and a buddy are renting a car and driving from Houston.......Looking for two others willing to split drive time and costs..........zoinks_09@yahoo.com

Im in El Paso and no ride.... anyone has an empty seat???

For anybody flying into LAX from Houston, my flight lands at 10:00am PST on Friday (Southwest Flight 789), I've got a rental car and looking for people who need a ride. Coming back to LAX early Monday. My flight leaves LAX at 11:25am

I'm driving solo in a ford focus from dallas, looking for potential fellow roadtrippers. I just want to make sure I'd get along with the people before agreeing to being in a car with each other for a 40 hour round trip.

Me and my roomie are goin from ft worth! were leaving tues night, driving throught the night and staying the night in the grand canyon south rim just for the fuck of it, then thrs were making the drive to the campground. that drive shouldnt take too long. Then rock out!!!!!!
    .oORienONEOo.

were not going 10, i think it will be cooler, and no longer at all
    .oORienONEOo.

So, what route are you taking and what is the aproximate driving time? The only reason I have for driving 10 would be a free place to stay in El Paso.

1400 miles total, staying the night in the grand canyon, 22hr about
    Last edited by RienOneTexas; 03-07-2007 at 09:41 PM.
    .oORienONEOo.

1 girl leaving from austin willing to trade a ride for a camping pass and would like to know some people while i am there like my mama always said use the buddy system

im flying from san antonio, but am willing to drive depending on the company, when we leave, and who's car is taken...i cant take my car, but am willing to join anybody willing to pick me up from san antonio...if not, i will just fly and figure it out from there...any takers, let me know (asap, if possible, so i can cancel my flight)

anyone from Austin? so far i am travelling this alone...not really looking forward to it, my travelling companion can no longer make it..so, if anyone from austin wants to carpool, or those of you from Houston want to meet up please let me know. or if you are in El Paso, whatever works...I am leaving thurs. evening and coming back mon. morn it looks like. I have a camping pass so if that is your destination then perfect! I also have an extra camping pass and ticket for Sunday, am looking to trade it for a Saturday ticket...email me.. aydans_mom@yahoo.com

Me and a buddy are leaving wednesday morning from San Antonio. Leaving from PSP monday morning. Travelling I-10 all the way through. If anyone's interested in saving some cash and go ahead and email me.

Also, if anyone's interested in carpooling from palm springs to the festival we can accomodate up to two people as long as you're staying around e palm canyon dr. wouldn't mind winning vip tix for life even though it would only be for a couple of years.

There are 3 of us leaving from Austin on Thursday. Estimated departure will be approximately 7pm and we will be pulling the all nighter, so if anyone is interested in getting a little caravan together, by all means drop me a message. Also if anyone is interested in meeting somewhere en route, such as El Paso, just let me know.

acruz@grandecom.net
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. Ferris Bueller

try soutwest airlines, its 300 roundtrip from Houston to Ontario. It cheaper than paying gas for a roundtrip

Lurker

Cool Re: texas carpool needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Masciosare View Post
    We're taking I-10 West to Indio. If you are from El Paso, its vicinity or anywhere in New Mex, Arizona, or Cali and wanna share, Also anyone who is willing to meet us here in El Paso and ease your expenses.
    dude what time are you all heading out and when? Im trying to find some other coachella bound peeps to caravan out that way. I also have 2 possibly 3 seats open if anyone wants/needs a ride.
    cant wait to get the hell out of Texas!!

Lurker

a friend and i are looking for a ride from el paso, hoping to leave on thursday but can arrange something. willing to split costs..
    enraho@gmail.com

Hey, we're driving thru TX. Have space. For one person. Chill laid-back couple...