Thread: The Crystal Method.

Default The Crystal Method.

Probably the only duo that has yet to be brought up. Who else wants them back, playing LIVE?

Default Re: The Crystal Method.

They rocked so hard last time. All my friends were on E and I was just a little buzzed, and the entire time I felt higher than anyone just on the music. Seriously, bring them back anytime.

They've actually been brought up several times, but I would definitely like to see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

The 90s.
    They should stay there.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

Coachella Junkie

bring them back for a live set. i saw them DJ (actually got to meet Ken, he's a cool guy) back at V-fest, it was fun.

but ive heard their live shows are so much better.

I heard those guys do drugs...
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Saw them in Vegas the night before Daft and even tho it was a DJ set, it was pretty damn sick! They played til almost 6 AM! Speaking of which......

GOLDEN VOICE PLEASE ADD NIGHT SHOWS THIS YEAR TO COACHELLA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    GOLDEN VOICE PLEASE ADD NIGHT SHOWS THIS YEAR TO COACHELLA!!!!!
    Yeah, this won't happen. I believe the festival has a specific understanding with the city of Indio as far as a sound curfew- supposed to be midnight or thereabouts, but they often let it slide until about 1 AM or so.

The reason for the curfew, if I remember correctly, was that they had the Nocturnal Wonderland festival on the Polo Field one year (2000?), and it caused all kinds of problems with the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Yeah, this won't happen. I believe the festival has a specific understanding with the city of Indio as far as a sound curfew- supposed to be midnight or thereabouts, but they often let it slide until about 1 AM or so.

The reason for the curfew, if I remember correctly, was that they had the Nocturnal Wonderland festival on the Polo Field one year (2000?), and it caused all kinds of problems with the community.
    night shows take place in clubs. not on the festival grounds
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

I was actually referring to the festival grounds ala Bonnaroo. That sucks, if Coachella DID have night shows, it would make it the UNDISPUTED best festival in the US, just saying. It might already be, but from my experiences at Vegoose and The Roo the night shows are where it's at!

The past 4 years that ive gone to Coachella, all bands stopped playing no later than like, 12:10, i wish they let Coachella go til 1AM

By the Way, Nocturnal Wonderland on the polo fields would be Awesome!
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    The past 4 years that ive gone to Coachella, all bands stopped playing no later than like, 12:10, i wish they let Coachella go til 1AM

By the Way, Nocturnal Wonderland on the polo fields would be Awesome!
    I think Phantom Planet played later than that....or at least it seemed later than midnight.I was exhausted from the extreme heat and jumping around to the Pixies.

GBQ played past midnight i dont think they started till like 11:40ish reallllly late. those times are off the top of my head. i dont remember what time they stopped
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

they sound so dated and boring

who does?
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

The Crystal Method.

thats what i thought. i was not sure if you were talking about PP or GBQ. i dont get Crystal Method.

The truth.

That shit needs to stay back in Meth and Matrix land where it belongs.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

fun fact. i live in stanislaus county home of the county that supplies the most meth to the united states.
    Last edited by mvanwinkle; 11-12-2007 at 08:11 PM.

I'd like to see them performing a live act. Same with Uberzone.

Memorial_07

your right. I live in Coachella Valley and the only time the police really let it slide is when Coachella festival comes around. Besides that they don't complain until about 12:00. And ur also right about the Nocturnal Festival. It was held in L.A. this year for sound reasons.