Thread: Random Thread For One Piece of Boring News!

Hybrid View

Coachella Junkie

Default Random Thread For One Piece of Boring News!

Which Will Get Ten Replies And Then Die Due To Being Totally Unnecessary As a Separate and Distinct Entity From the "Post Your Stupid Articles Here You Juiced Up Crotchmuppet Nobody give a Fuck What You Think Is Interesting LOL FUNNY PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!" Thread Which Already Exists.

Default Re: Random Thread For One Piece of Boring News!

Is this too big to sig?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

/insert lolcat

spam or chain ....
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

What?

ooh crotchmuppet. I really like that.

Do you have a picture of Kermit AC Slatering?
    For your health

I am going to give that AC Slater shit a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    Also, the real question is: why exactly were you perusing the Bodybuilder.com forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

DELETE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Also, the real question is: why exactly were you perusing the Bodybuilder.com forums?
    It was a link from Gorillamask today.
    For your health

I wouldn't put zzz down into the depths of hell that marooko and brokendoll have sunk to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    I wouldn't put zzz down into the depths of hell that marooko and brokendoll have sunk to.
    To Hell and Back. How's that for boring news?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    One of the all-time greatest humiliation stories I've read.

As ThomThom noted, I'm going to give this a try as well... just because I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

Delete.

It's like Amy level stupidity with this guy. It starts to twist in my gut that he knows how unwanted he is here and gets off on the backlash every time with every fucktarded post. I would trade him for Delta any fucking day. Makes the board ungoddamnedreadable.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    I would trade him for Delta any fucking day.
    I might not go that far.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it
    Haha. That's actually sort of neat. Although I don't believe the 55 out of 100 bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Haha. That's actually sort of neat. Although I don't believe the 55 out of 100 bit.
    72.3% of all statistics are made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    I was always amazed by that email forward until I started playing Scrabble competitively, and realized that a) most of the words which help us understand a sentence are 3 letters or less long, and therefore are spelled correctly using this technique, and b) if you look closely at the paragraph, the internal consonants have almost all been left in the same order- only the vowels are moved, nd t's nt hrd t ndrstnd wrds vn wtht vwls ltgthr, as you can tell from vanity license plates.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

The answer to today's jumble is:

Ban Marooko.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Dani, I'm not kidding. I'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. I'll suck anything you tell me to suck. Want me to get Gaypalmed? SOLD AMERICAN. Just purge this vomit, puhlease.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Dani, I'm not kidding. I'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. I'll suck anything you tell me to suck. Want me to get Gaypalmed? SOLD AMERICAN. Just purge this vomit, puhlease.
    you promise to leave and NEVER come back, and ill do the same.

Common reasons why people give up their ducks

1. Too much work. The mess from food and poop is more than the average pet owner is prepared for.

Get ready for your new pet

If you are new to duck ownership, don't expect it to be easy like the pet stores tell you. Only people with experience in duck ownership know and understand how to overcome the difficulties asscociated with having a duck. Being prepared for your duck with the proper shelter, food, and water sources will save you some headaches. Being flexible and willing to adapt or modify your plans is the best advice anyone can give on how to survive the first months.

2. City ordinances. Many people do not bother to confirm that their city allows ducks before they bring one home. People become attached only to find out they have to give their pet away. This is a preventable tragedy.

Just because a pet store sells you a duck
    doesn't automatically mean
    it's legal to possess one
    where you live

Don't give up so easily!

A woman who lives in a city apartment nearby fought city hall to keep her pot bellied pig and won. She proved that her pig was as well behaved and as smart as any dog. She made the point that her pig was a family pet, not a farm animal she was raising for food.

She loved her pet enough to fight to keep it, when it would have been alot easier to give up. Her efforts paved the way for others to have them as pets in the future. So don't take "no" as the only answer if you are told to give up your ducks, if you want it badly enough, sometimes you can change the rules.

3. Neighbor complaints. Quacking at early hours, the smell, the duck escaping into their yard name a few common complaints.

Once you are ordered to give up your ducks because of a complaint, swaying authorites to your side is highly unlikely. Most duck-related complaints are preventable, however.

Take action before problems arise

Greg and I took a proactive approach and visited every one of our surrounding neighbors soon after we moved into our new neighborhood. We introduced ourselves, gave them our phone numbers and asked them to let us know immediately about ANY concerns regarding our pets.

This tells them we are responsible pet owners. It also helps them feel more comfortable calling us rather than going straight to the authorities with a complaint. We follow up with "face time" periodically to say hello and make sure there are no new problems.

4. Relocating. Moving away often results in leaving the duck behind.

Educating people about the responsibilities of owning a duck is not an easy task, especially with so many pet stores telling people "if the duck doesn't work out you can just let it go". Anyone who has read my website knows this is not true. Your pet duck requires the same level of responsible care as any dog or cat. Letting your duck "go free" is as cruel and irresponsible as letting a domesticated dog loose to fend for itself. Even wild breeds who have been in the care of humans are at a much higher risk of injury, illness or death when abandoned.

When your family is relocating for any reason, the same considerations should be made for your ducks as for any other pet. If you simply cannot relocate the duck too, make the effort to find a loving, permanent home for your pet.

Never abandon any duck who has been in the care of humans.

There are agencies that can help. Rehabbers, no-kill farms, adoption centers and wildlife rescue agencies can either provide a solution or help you find alternatives to dumping the duck.

Don't introduce a duck into your family's home if you travel alot, have the potential to move around, are planning on going away to college or are away from home for long periods of time. A duck is not a good pet for people who don't have time or financial means to care for a high maintenance pet.

Many problems are caused by ignoring the facts or being told the wrong information. Before you bring a duck home, do your homework first. Just like a puppy or kitten, ducks need extra work. Domestic ducks are not capable of taking care of themselves, even when they are full grown.

Dogs and cats are hard enough to place in new homes. It is much harder to find homes for unwanted ducks. Shelters are a last resort, and none that I know of will even attempt to find new homes for abandoned ducks. If you bring your duck to a shelter, expect it to be euthanized (killed) within a few days.

I was at our local shelter and heard quacking. They wouldn't allow me to see the ducks and said they were being quarantined until they could be put down. They explained that they did not have the resources to test them to rule out dangerous diseases that can be transferred to humans. Placement in homes was out of the question.

Prevention is the key

• Spend quality time with your ducks so they don't loudly demand your attention.
    • Feed them on a schedule, once in the morning and again at night if early morning quacking is an issue.
    • Clean up their feces every day and remove unhatched eggs before they rot and begin to stink.
    • Remove uneaten food every day to avoid attracting bugs, vermin and other animals.
    • Talk to your neighbors periodically and encourage them to tell you if anything about your ducks bothers them.
    • Invite them over to meet your ducks - and get to know you.
    • If problems do arise, don't be defensive, stay calm, be reasonable and find solutions quickly.
    • Don't get a duck if you move around, travel frequently, have little free time or no money to care for a pet that could require expensive medical treatment.

Disneyland is shutting down It's a Small World because people are fatter than they used to be, which is causing the boats to bottom out and get stuck in the Canada-part of the ride.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I've often found Canada to be a shallow place.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I've often found Canada to be a shallow place.
    Ohhhhh that was bad Tom. Haha.

Textbook AZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!