Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Le' BROKENDOLL Indique L'adieu~

Default Re: Le' BROKENDOLL Indique L'adieu~

Trying to explain Daft Punk to that generation is like trying get a laugh out of some of the board members here~
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas
    A gigantic nuclear furnace
    Where Hydrogen is built into Helium
    At a temperature of millions of degrees

The sun is hot, the sun is not
    A place where we could live
    But here on Earth there'd be no life
    Without the light it gives

We need its light, we need its heat
    The sun light that we seek
    The sun light comes from our own sun's
    Atomic energy

The sun is hot...

The sun is so hot that everything on it is a gas
    Aluminum, Copper, Iron, and many others

The sun is large...

If the sun were hollow, a million Earth's would fit inside
    And yet, it is only a middle size star

The sun is far away...

About 93,000,000 miles away
    And that's why it looks so small

But even when it's out of sight
    The sun shines night and day

We need its heat, we need its light
    The sun light that we seek
    The sun light comes from our own sun's
    Atomic energy

Scientists have found that the sun is a huge atom smashing machine
    The heat and light of the sun are caused by nuclear reactions between
    Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, and Helium

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

WTITYB
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

I have to admit you guys were like a ray of sunshine each day. You were missed.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Okay, it's been 2 weeks of partaking in the real world of employment and responsible behavior. The first paycheck of the season is only a day or two away and I can only say it better be worth all this fucking pain in my feet! Now I think I'll spend my day off investigating all that I've missed here on the board while I soak my puppies.

Are you liking your new job as the greater at wal*mart?
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Well, I see the board has not only maintained it's low standards,but it's got a kiddy section running amuck.

And the reason you post your address on My Space? Is that in case you get your little self lost here on the Coachella boards?

its a thing from tom green subway monkey hour. not my actual adress. its nice to know if anyone wants to wank to old sluts. your space will do the trick.
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwinkle View Post
    its a thing from tom green subway monkey hour. not my actual adress. its nice to know if anyone wants to wank to old sluts. your space will do the trick.
    whats the URL?

Banned

OOOOOOOOHHHH IN UR FACE!!!!

the url to the subway monkey hour or the url to my myspace? or are you down for grandmas slut pics. and no not grandma, grandma.

ill take all 3.

I didn't think this thread could sink any lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

wait till lil' john shows up.

tom green <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak-R8Em1_1s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak-R8Em1_1s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The fact that it "did the trick" for you in less than 10 minutes pretty much verifies the fact that you're a mere child in the wanking dept. Did you atleast get your shorts down?

Personally broken doll bitchy old hags don't do it for me. I was just thanking you for doing such a great service by putting your pics available to the public
    Last edited by mvanwinkle; 11-19-2007 at 12:13 PM.

I appreciate your taking the time from your "Cat in the Hat" book to even bother looking.

Now yake your pimply assed face elsewhere and get out of my thread, child.

I did not even look until you took the time to go to mine. for the record. just because you fucked dr. seuss does not make everyone else young.

one down 2 to go.

I did not even look until you took the time to go to mine. for the record. just because you fucked dr. seuss does not make everyone else young.
    From the mouths of babes...Whaaaaaa! BTW, the good doctor has been around alot longer than myself. I knew better than to go where I wasn't old enough. You should learn from this.

how old BK? if you dont mind me asking.

Banned

Banned

not bad.

No, I don't mind. 46 in life, 26 in heart.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    thats fucking funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    No, I don't mind. 46 in life, 26 in heart.
    my neck is feeling 106 right now. i think i slept funny last night.