Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Le' BROKENDOLL Indique L'adieu~

Default Le' BROKENDOLL Indique L'adieu~

Le' BROKENDOLL indique L'adieu? Oh, but no, say it isn't so! Yes, Boardmembers, reality set in yesterday as I prepared for my return to work again after having the past 6 months off... I had to fight the urge to "sit for just a minute to read posts," or, "Just take a peek at one thread..." I found myself rushing to get ready so that maybe I could sign on "One more time" before leaving. I am aware that several, if not many of you will find relief with this bit of news, seeing as you welcomed me with open arms over the past several months... And maybe there are others who will find there's a void now missing from the boards of Coachella... Who will J~$$$ tell to shut the fuck up now to? Or, whenever a post refering to DAFT PUNK comes up, who will take the honors of bringin' on those annoying Pink Elephants? God Dammit, this is bad! If I thought the idea of missing DAFT PUNK at Vegoose was traumatizing, the thought of missing all the fun and bullshitting I've witnessed here on the board for 6 months, or the educational threads treating me to anything from recreational drug and medication use, to downloading torrents, getting shitfaced with Caco, or, experiencing life in general with RotationSlimWang...well... I'm almsot too choked up to complete my sentence properly. There are many of you, "Doggone it," that'd love to meet at Coachella 2008, if only in passing, or bumpin' up against in the Sahara. Canexplain, you're an icon here, you ol' fart, and I'd love to meet you and the missus. (I said that because it takes an ol' fart to know an ol' fart! Ha,ha,ha!) Suprefan, I pretty much expect to see you front row n' center at the main stage...Pot, I'm nopt so certain I want to meet you face to face for fear of being announced a retard to the surrounding 50-60,00 peeps at Coachella, but heck, if it happens, so be it! Crazzz2007...In as much as I wanted to write this farewell in hot fuckng pink surrounded by those damned pink elephants, you were the first person I pissed off upon joining...But, I'll be damned if you're the last as I go! LOL...For the most part, everyone has been a kick in the ass and kept my otherwise borng summer interesting. If my job could bring as much enthusiasm as signing on here each day, 10 times a day, my ass would be fucking rich!!! Now, before Tomaz puts me on ignore AGAIN, I'll just say thanks and will attempt to pop in if I can...Oh, and one more thing~ Dani, I don't think I'd trade my job for yours in this lifetime...You've done an awesome job of tolerating me and I give you an even bigger "high-five" for not tolerating that "douchebag," Delta!Ha,ha,ha! Until Coachella... Au voir! Re'gle de Robots!!!

Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: Le' BROKENDOLL Indique L'adieu~

Holy mother of fucking christ on a rocket full of Arabs.

Banned

jhtgffk jghjg ljgj. bnmh .kjh uhy ;iuykjh ,rdgfd rhgsshf gf fkyt tilu;o iy .h.mv,hbcfgs gf nmh,kl

delete.

So...many...emoticons...
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

"high-five" "douchebag" "doggone it" "one more time"

Take a fucking course in punctuation while you're at this new job, goddamit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Banned

wait....she got a job? I give it one week.

Anywhere from fifty to sixty hundred peeps.

Wait did she just leave us a farewell spam banner?

That's a lot of fucking marshmallow.

Banned

This is almost as good as a cloud 9 post.

im not going to read all that unless someone shows me the boob pic justin was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

those are the biggest fupas ive ever seen...then again i havent met bug and i bet he has a big fupa
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Banned

He think he fupa is big....you should see his moms.

Didn't Randy (LGM) try this a few months back?

Gee, that worked didn't it RSW?

justin hush until i get an explanation for the picture i should see

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    im not going to read all that unless someone shows me the boob pic justin was talking about
    wish i would have read this before that load of crap. but lets pretend i didnt.

seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Didn't Randy (LGM) try this a few months back?

Gee, that worked didn't it RSW?
    Randy voluntarily had PF ban him to keep him from being on here all the time. He came back later, presumably having come to an understanding with PF.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Holy mother of fucking christ on a rocket full of Arabs.
    New sig!
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

tl;dr

V

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

BROKENDOLL, BROKENTYPINGSKILLZ, BROKENWILLTOLIVEFOREVERYONEELSE.....where is the line with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

i know you couldn't resist brokendoll, but thanks for keeping the dancing elephants to a minimum.

also, only 5 emoticons for such a long post? i'm impressed.

I'm about to blow my stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Randy voluntarily had PF ban him to keep him from being on here all the time. He came back later, presumably having come to an understanding with PF.
    What's the difference? It just seems silly to make a public goodbye when it can pretty easily be said that you will be heard from again.

First delta then brokendoll. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this lord, but thank you. thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Allright you guys~ 3 double shifts so far at work and back first thing in the morning got me the night off, so I thought I'd pop in and check on the board activities here while I was toiling away. Christ, I wasn't expecting any going away fanfare or shitloads of best wishes on returning to the job market, but at the same time, I hadn't realized how biased and cliquish many of you are towards people that just want to have fun or stick in their 2 cents worth here and there and share in what I thought was an open message board. Upon re-reading my original farewell post, I realize now that I either had a good drunken buzz going where you get all loving and emotional...(To the point of even loving the ugly ones.) Or, I allowed my true sincerity to spill forth for you guys to pounce on with your insults. Considering all the insults and shit I took as opposed to those I dished out, I never put anyone on ignore. I simply laughed or privately ignored them by moving on to the next post. Different strokes for different folks is what makes the world interesting, and that makes me wonder how some of the unbiased ones here can even hang with such a diverse crowd as Coachella's. Just sayin'...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

What sort of work do you do?

I work at one of the older private country clubs as a bartender and fine dining server to extremely wealthy people on the cutting edge of senility.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I have never had the pleasure of knowing this TheLastGreatMan fellow you speak of. I have only heard of his reputation for blowing bitches backs out. I hear he got the Donkey Kong, donkey donkey donkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.