Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving?

Default What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving?

A dickhead one.

Default Re: What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving

someone who doesn't love america.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Default Re: What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving

sucker
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

what a fucker with too much education

Possibly this guy, but only if you pissed him off:
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Banned

lol. maybe you are getting presents.

Maybe a free turkey like Brad got last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

maybe youre getting fired.

I work until 7:30pm tonight. Same thing on Friday. Yippee.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

WHOA where did my "Is it a boozing meeting?" post go? Cause I would have looked really smart.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    Brad didn't get a turkey he STOLE a HAM.

Also, my manager told me if I wanted I could order some "drinks and snacks" for the meeting so I ordered a 12 pack of Stella, a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada, a cheese and crackers tray and a vegetable tray. We have like 5 people here. All leftovers will come home with me. It is my revenge.
    18 beers, five people, and there's gonna be leftovers? Sounds like a ruckus.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving?

The kind that reads the Coachella Message Board. If you don't like our meetings you don't have to go. You don't have to come in on Monday either.

Banned

hahahahahahahahahahaaahahaahahaahahaahaa!

That sucks if its true.

Oh snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd717 View Post
    What Kind of Project Manager Schedules a 4:00 Meeting the Day Before Thanksgiving?

The kind that reads the Coachella Message Board. If you don't like our meetings you don't have to go. You don't have to come in on Monday either.

Banned

Please update us. Is this 4 realz?

no it is not real

My boss reading this message board is my fucking nightmare. I should never have mentioned it to him. Fortunately I think he's too computer illiterate/busy to bother.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

My boss reading this message board is my fucking nightmare. I should never have mentioned it to him. Fortunately I think he's too computer illiterate/busy to bother.
    A guy trying to start a dynamic social networking website cant use a computer? Thats a recipe for success!

Your boss reading this message board is my fucking amusement IF you can accurately describe his reaction.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    A guy trying to start a dynamic social networking website cant use a computer? Thats a recipe for success!
    Bill Gates didn't write the code for Windows either. Technology is one thing, business is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Your boss reading this message board is my fucking amusement IF you can accurately describe his reaction.
    I thought yor main area of amusement was tryin to stick your dick up your ass whilst trying to play a chord on the guitar? Confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    You'd be surprised just how quickly the edge of your own sanity comes into view.

Bill Gates didn't write the code for Windows either. Technology is one thing, business is another.
    Uhm but he does know how to write code. In fact that is how he started. Your example fails.

Any douche can have an idea. If I was building this website I would ask myself "Why do I need this guy anyways?"

god, that sucks. I left at 11:30.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    I thought yor main area of amusement was tryin to stick your dick up your ass whilst trying to play a chord on the guitar? Confused.
    1) My dick isn't that long. (but what it lacks in length, it makes up for in stubbiness!)
    2) I can play at least 6 chords (depending on your definition of 'play')
    3) I'm pretty sure you've ejaculated inside your dog's anal cavity no less than 100 times.

Uhm but he does know how to write code. In fact that is how he started. Your example fails.

Any douche can have an idea. If I was building this website I would ask myself "Why do I need this guy anyways?"
    Yes, he knew how to write code. Which he did in the very very early years of Microsoft. But when they started designing Windows (or PC-DOS) his use as a code developer was far outweighed by the fact that he had the business sense and vision for what the product needed to be to be successful from a marketing perspective, not writing the fucking code for the OS.

Any douche can have an idea? Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? No no no, any douche can design a website--there's fucking millions of jerkoffs doing it every day and failing because they don't have any concept of how to sell a product. My boss bought out these guys who had a half-assed excuse for a ticket aggregator site and has guided them through how to turn it into something else, something much more interesting and hopefully market viable, literally leading them by the nose because they're not business people. They're website designers.

You think the heads of Google actually know the ins and outs of every element of design in their apps? No, they don't. They're concerned with what the product is supposed to be to be something of value, it's up to the designers to figure out how to deliver their wants. You act like every venture capitalist who decides he has an idea for a website must know how to design one in order to be the CEO of the company.

In short, you're talking out of your ass about something you know jack shit about. I'm not saying this just to defend my boss, I could give a fuck about him, but you don't understand business at all.

Yes, he knew how to write code. Which he did in the very very early years of Microsoft. But when they started designing Windows (or PC-DOS) his use as a code developer was far outweighed by the fact that he had the business sense and vision for what the product needed to be to be successful from a marketing perspective, not writing the fucking code for the OS.

Any douche can have an idea? Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? No no no, any douche can design a website--there's fucking millions of jerkoffs doing it every day and failing because they don't have any concept of how to sell a product. My boss bought out these guys who had a half-assed excuse for a ticket aggregator site and has guided them through how to turn it into something else, something much more interesting and hopefully market viable, literally leading them by the nose because they're not business people. They're website designers.

You think the heads of Google actually know the ins and outs of every element of design in their apps? No, they don't. They're concerned with what the product is supposed to be to be something of value, it's up to the designers to figure out how to deliver their wants. You act like every venture capitalist who decides he has an idea for a website must know how to design one in order to be the CEO of the company.

In short, you're talking out of your ass about something you know jack shit about. I'm not saying this just to defend my boss, I could give a fuck about him, but you don't understand business at all.
    You dont get it do you. My point is that anyone who is both bussiness savvy and technically competent is going to be more successful than anyone who is not. You act like your boss is in the same boat as Bill Gates or the Google founders. If you look at Bill, Google, Paypal, Digg, Facebook, Youtube. They were all started by people who are technically competent. While your boss is out there trying to build something off of someone elses shoulders and he needs people to tell him what is technically feasible and what it isnt, there are people out there already doing it.

My point was/is is that not being technically competent is a severe disadvantage in the internet game. I guess you just dont understand.

Answer me this: Would you classify your role as technical or financial?
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 11-21-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    2) I can play at least 6 chords (depending on your definition of 'play')
    c cc ccc
    a aa a-minor
    f ff fff
    g gg g-seven

What kind of project manager schedules a 4:00 meeting the day before Thanksgiving?

A spouse who does all of the cooking.

You dont get it do you. My point is that anyone who is both bussiness savvy and technically competent is going to be more successful than anyone who is not. You act like your boss is in the same boat as Bill Gates or the Google founders. If you look at Bill, Google, Paypal, Digg, Facebook, Youtube. They were all started by people who are technically competent. While your boss is out there trying to build something off of someone elses shoulders and he needs people to tell him what is technically feasible and what it isnt, there are people out there already doing it.

My point was/is is that not being technically competent is a severe disadvantage in the internet game. I guess you just dont understand.

Answer me this: Would you classify your role as technical or financial?
    My role is whatever he asks me to do.

Do you think when Steve Jobs had the idea for the ipod he went to his staff and said, "Okay, here's how you should build this thing I thought of?" No. He went to them and he said, "I thought of a thing. It should have these capabilities, acheive these goals, provide such and such functionality. Now go figure out how to do it." Just because he does understand how to design a web page or actively pursue incorporating technology into his own life doesn't mean that as a businessman he can't research social trends in technology and conceive of a useful website. Now I'm fucking tired of this.