Thread: Its Raining School Kids .... Grrrrrrrrrrr

Default Its Raining School Kids .... Grrrrrrrrrrr

i hate fucken guns, and dont give me that constitution crap as usual ... yes guns kill people and all of that, but do you think he could have taken them out with a knife ....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... canx**

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe...ing/index.html
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Default Re: Its Raining School Kids .... Grrrrrrrrrrr

I agree with you, Ron. I abhor guns. Unfortunately they are a part of our society. The fact that these shootings are becoming as prevalent overseas shows that stricter gun laws aren't the answer. I don't know what the answer is, but in my opinion, if it was a perfect world, guns would be taken out of the hands of everyone and the companies that manufacture them would be shut down and turned into toy companies or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I agree with you, Ron. I abhor guns. Unfortunately they are a part of our society. The fact that these shootings are becoming as prevalent overseas shows that stricter gun laws aren't the answer. I don't know what the answer is, but in my opinion, if it was a perfect world, guns would be taken out of the hands of everyone and the companies that manufacture them would be shut down and turned into toy companies or something like that.
    from wika, just like us or US .....canx**

In Finland there are 56 privately owned weapons per 100 civilians. Only the United States (90) and Yemen (61) have more heavily armed civilian population according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland. Most personally owned firearms in Finland are long firearms (rifles and shotguns) licensed for hunting.

I love guns...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Repeal the Second Amendment.

(though I doubt that'd do much good in Finland)

I think it's a little naive to think that would work, Tom.

i had a cousin once commit sucide by the co2 in the garage trick ... i was on my anti gun rant and someone actually said to me "well if he would have had a gun, bang one bullet, the way he did it, think of all the gas he wasted" .... thats how i think gun people think, off kilter ... canx**

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I think it's a little naive to think that would work, Tom.
    gotta start somewhere

yes guns kill people and all of that, but do you think he could have taken them out with a knife
    That's an excellent point.
    But oh no Colorado Ron what if he'd made a bomb as is so popular these days? Maybe we could ban the book or webpage where he learned to make the bomb?? Oh but that's not good enough because illegal pirates would sell the books and webpages on the black markets alongside the bottles of Cobra's blood right?? Hey! We could ban fire and maybe even oxygen and then nothing can explode! Oh wait we should outlaw dying!!
    Yes! We can control the world if we squeeze tight enough!

Damn it, another KMFDM connection. These stupid kids who don't understand irony, f-ing it up for the rest of us. The media tried to tie KMFDM to Columbine until they figured out Marilyn Manson looks scarier on TV, then they switched scapegoats.

I remember I had pre-ordered whatever album KMFDM put out in 1999. I was watching the Columbine coverage in horror and stupid John Gibson kept talking about "KMFDM- a neo-nazi band." (The lead guy in KMFDM is Jewish.) Then I go out to check the mail, and there's an autographed KMFDM CD. I remember thinking that if I was still in High School, I'd be screwed.

It must suck to be a "goth kid" these days. In the 80's, it was totally normal and the metal kids got all the prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by adamnikyo View Post
    That's an excellent point.
    But oh no Colorado Ron what if he'd made a bomb as is so popular these days? Maybe we could ban the book or webpage where he learned to make the bomb?? Oh but that's not good enough because illegal pirates would sell the books and webpages on the black markets alongside the bottles of Cobra's blood right?? Hey! We could ban fire and maybe even oxygen and then nothing can explode! Oh wait we should outlaw dying!!
    Yes! We can control the world if we squeeze tight enough!
    i am not going over the same tired arguments we all go thru each time this is brought up, but just to make a "current" thought .... then if you feel the way you do, you should be fine with iran getting nukes, or winchester and colt selling to terriorists (after all just good business), because who do we think we are to have to right to tell other people, not even our nationals, what they can and cannot have .. they can just get it somewhere else if we dont sell it to them .... hey i bet there is a big market out there for dupont or any US company to make a profit ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... canx**

at least the shooter survived so now he has to face punishment. i hate when they pussy out and take their own lives. now it's time to suffer, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    at least the shooter survived so now he has to face punishment. i hate when they pussy out and take their own lives. now it's time to suffer, bitch.
    big time, the asswipe ... canx**

i'm guessing it would be tough to be the medical team working on the shooter, though. i'm sure personally they wish nothing but harm and pain on the guy, but it's their duty to save him. hopefully they are just keeping him alive and stabbing needles into his body constantly, one after another...maybe some forceps to the nuts to prevent any chance of kids in his future.

They now think he's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    You'd be surprised just how quickly the edge of your own sanity comes into view.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    i'm guessing it would be tough to be the medical team working on the shooter, though. i'm sure personally they wish nothing but harm and pain on the guy, but it's their duty to save him. hopefully they are just keeping him alive and stabbing needles into his body constantly, one after another...maybe some forceps to the nuts to prevent any chance of kids in his future.
    i know what you are saying and that is such a hard call ... when you see where some dude, sentenced to life and then he gets something like cancer ... to what extent to you try and save someone ... btw, cussing is really not my style, i turned into a garbage mouth here lol, sorry ... canx**

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    They now think he's dead.
    ya, its on cnn now as creep=dead ... how ya been clarky ... canx**

They always do it in the wrong order. Kill yourself FIRST!

Here's something I posted elsewhere after that shooting in Cleveland. (Which, sadly, was less than a month ago.)

"On behalf of all the other "goth" kids and former "goth" kids... if you're a "goth" and are thinking of shooting up the school, just kill yourself immediately. Stop making things harder on your friends who already get hassled at school. This country is full of retards who are scared of anyone different, and you want to make it worse. If you want to shoot the school, just go into the woods by yourself and kill yourself. Now. Actually, put on a nice creme colored polo and khakis before you do, so your friends don't have their parents putting them on suicide watch. Dress like a young Republican, just to fuck with the media. They won't be expecting that. Fill your i-pod with Dave Matthews Band songs. Stop being so damned cliched. You're going to die anyway, whether at your own hands, or by the police. So skip the massacre and just kill yourself while wearing a Hannah Montana shirt. You're already past the point of being useful to society, so why not give your fellow goths a chuckle. Don't die in vain. But die. Seriously."

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    They always do it in the wrong order. Kill yourself FIRST!

Here's something I posted elsewhere after that shooting in Cleveland. (Which, sadly, was less than a month ago.)

"On behalf of all the other "goth" kids and former "goth" kids... if you're a "goth" and are thinking of shooting up the school, just kill yourself immediately. Stop making things harder on your friends who already get hassled at school. This country is full of retards who are scared of anyone different, and you want to make it worse. If you want to shoot the school, just go into the woods by yourself and kill yourself. Now. Actually, put on a nice creme colored polo and khakis before you do, so your friends don't have their parents putting them on suicide watch. Dress like a young Republican, just to fuck with the media. They won't be expecting that. Fill your i-pod with Dave Matthews Band songs. Stop being so damned cliched. You're going to die anyway, whether at your own hands, or by the police. So skip the massacre and just kill yourself while wearing a Hannah Montana shirt. You're already past the point of being useful to society, so why not give your fellow goths a chuckle. Don't die in vain. But die. Seriously."

perfect ..... (cept the dmb part canx**

Banned

I could take out a bunch of kids with a knife. Probably my fist too.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I could take out a bunch of kids with a knife. Probably my fist too.
    i know you are right Justin, but if i was in a room with say 20 other people, and someone pulled a knife, i might say , lets go for it and attack him/her ... if it was a 13 year old with a ak47, i would just hold back i think ... when i drove down to los cobos from denver, i had to go thru all of these road blocks, and most of the "guards" there , looked like 18 year olds with m-16's ... that scared me more the the gully washes (if you have driven 1k's of miles in mexico, you know what i mean ... canx**

Banned

I had to hitchhike through the baja onetime. Their guns dont even have bullets its a great way to get bribes from whitey.

Im just sayin todays whipper snappers are not as tough as they think the are.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I had to hitchhike through the baja onetime. Their guns dont even have bullets its a great way to get bribes from whitey.
    thats what i thought until a couple of them were playing around and started doing target practice .... they loved my car though, so they never harrassed me ... i think i went thru 15 checkpoints to get there a back ... fun times, but different .... canx**

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    perfect ..... (cept the dmb part canx**
    Yeah, but you gotta admit, it would confuse the hell out of the media. They like Boogeymen.