Thread: HELP! My girlfriend needs to find another girl from the la area to camp!

Default HELP! My girlfriend needs to find another girl from the la area to camp!

Hey. We need to find another girl who lives in the la area whos going to coachella. Shes a freshman at college (so someone in college. UCLA???) We're trying to trick her parents into thinking that shes staying with this person. please help!

Default Re: HELP! My girlfriend needs to find another girl from the la area to camp!

Really?! Six months in advance...

Default Re: HELP! My girlfriend needs to find another girl from the la area to camp!

hell yeah hahaha. we just want to get it squared away financially and everything so we thought the sooner the better. Especially before tix go on sale ya know?

Banned

Psychic Friend.

E

Your girlfriend is in college, but has to explain to her parents where she's going and who she's with?

yeah : / I know.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

well I dunno about a UCLA student... you could pass off my (or someone's) girlfriend as her long-distance friend who she's meeting there. or make someone up on facebook for her to "stay with".

Why does it have to be someone who is actually going? Couldn't you just get one of her friends to say that they're going?

Sux to be you, I stopped having to play these games in high school.

If you dont figure it out, you will be able to find more people round Jan. on here...

But ya... pretty sad that she cant be a grown up...

lots of parents wont let their kids be grown up. I just feel bad for her... Even though I think it would be alot different if it were me

"You Gonna Get Raped" in 3.... 2.... 1....
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Hey i guess theres no way around it thanks for the help guys. and i understand what youre all saying

My boyfriend needs another man to pitch a tent with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    My boyfriend needs another man to pitch a tent with.
    I love you.

Barbara, the ninja

I'll help. Do you want me to tell her parents she's going with me? I go to SMC and I'm a girl. I used to do this in high school, too =)

and that's what is so sad about his here situation...she isn't in high school. parents are probably holding money over her head, saying they will not support her if she doesn't listen to them. is there even a reason for girls to go to college? maybe just the hot ones don't have to...they just need to stay hot and find a rich older man.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjake1215 View Post
    Hey. We need to find another girl who lives in the la area whos going to coachella. Shes a freshman at college (so someone in college. UCLA???) We're trying to trick her parents into thinking that shes staying with this person. please help!
    my sister is at UCLA but she doesn't know if she wants to go yet

how about she just doesn't mention that she's going

DUH.

here's the beauty of college: your parents don't know what you're up to! heeeeyyyy how's that for an idea?

i don't tell my parents half the places i'm going. they know i'm going to coachella, only because i asked my dad to get the tent down for me while i'm over for christmas.

is this girl not 18 yet? why would she have to tell her parents
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    is this girl not 18 yet? why would she have to tell her parents
    Some people just don't grow up so quickly. Fuck when I was 18 I'd alerady moved overseas (from Philly to London) and was livin on my own.
    Just a guess but...
    Especially when the parents are financially controlling their lives.
    I know if my parents were putting me through college and funding my merc if they said jump I'd say how high!
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP