Thread: I'd like to apologize for my prejudice against the television show Scrubs.

Default I'd like to apologize for my prejudice against the television show Scrubs.

If this messageboard was an out of control lawn that hasn't been mowed for a week because there was nobody cool around, consider it mowed.

I would like to discuss the television show, Scrubs. In the past, I have dismissed this show, despite that fact that I had never seen an episode.

I admit, this was wrong. My criticisms were unfounded and without merit.

To remedy this, I watched an old episode of Scrubs a few days ago and now I can make a fair and honest judgement of the program.

*ah hem*

SCRUBS IS THE STUPDIEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. I DIDN'T LAUGH ONCE AND ACTUALLY FOUND MYSELF GETTING ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AS THE SHOW WENT ON. OHHHHH DR. COX?!?!?! LOOK AT HOW FUNNY HIS LAST NAME IS TEEHEE TEEHEE!!!! A WOMAN GOOD AT PLAYING VIDEOGAMES!?!? WHOOOAAAAA COMEDY GOLD! HOW ABOUT THAT GIRLFRIEND OF THE DOUCHE BAG ZACH BRAFF YELLING AT HIM DURING LABOR? NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE IN A SHOW OR MOVIE 8 BILLION TIMES BEFORE!!!!!! AND THE INTERNAL MONOLOGUE JOKES!?!?! HILARITY...IF I WAS A BRAIN-DEAD OSTRICH.

In other news, I smell like the inside of a wallet.
    Oh Long Johnson.

Default Re: I'd like to apologize for my prejudice against the television show Scrubs.

how bout you apologize for this crap
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Default Re: I'd like to apologize for my prejudice against the television show Scrubs.

Oh, Marooko. Such a cad.
    Oh Long Johnson.

fuck you!!
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Banned

Worst. Thread. Ever.

E

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Why I eyes ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

We all must be really fucking bored today...

All the live long day.
    Oh Long Johnson.

Coachella Junkie

I agree with Don.

that show is fucking awful

Banned

I agree with Penis23.

its on its last season so almost no more need to bitch about it. minus comedy central re-runs
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Banned

I do waht I watn.

ya j$ does waht he watns
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

As I considered the words before me emblazoned in white across the rich magenta of the messageboard, I realized that I had my answer. All it takes to be interesting, regardless of how much you actually have to say to the world, is an internal monologue. Maybe that's what Dr. Cox meant when he told me he was going to kill me. I'm sure I can draw a parallel SOMEWHERE. I wonder if any of the interns are easy? My hair is gigantic.

Dundundundun dun dundun DUN, dadadundundun dun dun DUN.