Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: marooko's break in spektakula!!

Default marooko's break in spektakula!!

yeah, not really. whate i would like is to make a spektakula display of someones skull fragments on the concrete. i cant even believe this shit. im so frustrated i cant even think of what tp type. i just wanna hurt somebody, thats pretty much it. BAD!! im pretty much just finishing my day right now. since noon when i came home for lunch and found my front door was kicked open, ive been working on police crap, cleaning, getting the door fixed, just so much crap. its intrusive and tiring and expensive. all i wanna do is beat someone severely.
    Last edited by marooko; 10-25-2007 at 12:55 AM.

Banned

Default Re: marooko's break in spektakula!!

E

Do you live in the ghetto?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

we've had a guy in our neighborhood getting into places and standing over girls while they sleep. i think they usually come back from the bars drunk and forget to lock their doors, so he lets himself in after following them home and just stands there until they notice him, fuckin' creepy. it has escalated and he actually touched a girl now, so it is kinda serious. due to the fact that we have a young child and there are also times when i am gone for a week or two we finally broke down and activated our security system.

then there are these fucking kids who go around selling the candy door to door. everyone knows their goddamn scam. well, one of them was seen snooping around out on the bluff behind our homes, looking into the back windows.

it's nice to feel secure.

it's also nice that our next door neighbor is an ex army ranger, would love to see someone try and get into his place while his wife and child are sleeping.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 10-25-2007 at 07:27 AM.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

God likes to have people who suck burgled.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

i moved out fo the ghetto to avoid this kind of shit.
    im getting an alarm myslef now. we put up a security door last night. its pretty crazy to think someone is running around with your gun. fucking sucks. i think the thing that angers me most about this is how much its gonna cost me. some fuckhead is making me soend money, when what i really wanna do is bust his fucking head open.

Banned

Someone is going to be killed with what was your weapon. I hope you're proud of that.

E

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Someone is going to be killed with what was your weapon. I hope you're proud of that.

E
    Officially the Biggest Prick to the Coachella Community...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie

E
    Hopefully it'll be you.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    God likes to have people who suck burgled.

Funny how that works, karma's a bitch...

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

E
    if they deserved it, fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Officially the Biggest Prick to the Coachella Community...
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hopefully it'll be you.

agreed.

JustSteve, for some reason I thought your post was by Hannah, and it totally made sense until you talked about having a small child.

Then I got really weirded out until I realized it was you.

The moral of this story is that having a black-and-white avatar is apparently all it takes to confuse me. I'm expecting my official dumbass certificate in the mail any day now.

P.S. Would you believe I had to take three classes from the University of Phoenix Online before they would give me a dumbass certificate?
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

That sucks dude, it totally fucks with your sense of security and trust in people. I moved after i got ripped off.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

old school

my truck got broken into about 3 weeks ago. I had driven my gf to the airport at like 8am on a sunday and went back to my truck around noon to get my smokes and noticed my window smashed in. I had left my camera btwn the seats and the fucker took off with it. Fortunately, they didn't take my iPod which was sitting under my radio or my video camera which was behind the seat.
    This happened in a stupid 3 hour time span on a sunday morning. Who steals shit during breakfast?!
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by thinnerair View Post
    This happened in a stupid 3 hour time span on a sunday morning. Who steals shit during breakfast?!
    is there a proper time to steal something? the more unexpected it is, the better.

well, if you announce on a public message board that you will be at the fest & out of town, that would be a good time
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

See, this is why guns are silly.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Banned

This is why guns is the scary.

Quote Originally Posted by All That I Am View Post
    That sucks dude, it totally fucks with your sense of security and trust in people. I moved after i got ripped off.
    It totally does fuck with your sense of security. Opens your eyes to a lot of things also, we're getting an alram, we NOW have renters insurance and we're also looking into getting a dog. Little problem about the dog though, all the ones we want are expensive as fuck!! Anyone know where we can find a good Mastiff breed for less than $1000? But yeah, we were thinking about moving or staying at a friends house that 1st night, but I'm not gonna let anyone drive me out of my home. FUCK THAT!! I totally understand why you would move though. It's just freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Funny.

my truck got broken into about 3 weeks ago. I had driven my gf to the airport at like 8am on a sunday and went back to my truck around noon to get my smokes and noticed my window smashed in. I had left my camera btwn the seats and the fucker took off with it. Fortunately, they didn't take my iPod which was sitting under my radio or my video camera which was behind the seat.
    My car got broken into when I lived in PA. Just got home from class at 1:30, everyone was home... car parked in back...come out for work at 3:30....stereo, amp, speakers....GONE! crazy shit.

This break in also happend in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefinitely Maybe View Post
    See, this is why guns are silly.
    I like guns and I'm buying anotherone this week. I think I'm going with the .40 cal.. I want an HK but those things are bank. I'll stick with the Glock for now.

oh yeah, I found out Xanax are pretty cool. That's a plus I guess.

i borrowed a family members ford expedition to go to coachella last year and while parked overnight in the motel parking lot someone smashed the back side window out. i had gotten back to the motel that night and stumbled to my room(i wasn't driving), left my backpack with my new video camera and digicam inside on the middle seat. i walked out to go get breakfast the next morniong, started the car, and as i looked back to back up noticed the light coming into the car. i was so pissed, but at the same time relieved that my backpack was still there. i blame teenage ratm fans with too much testosterone. it's like it was broken just for the fuck of it. the worst part is that ford put the damn radio antenna IN the window, so it was a $500 repair for the damn thing.

i talked to my friend at goldenvoice and next year i am bringing an rv and parking onsite and spending the weekend at the venue, fuck motel 6 and their scummy inhabitants.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 10-27-2007 at 08:08 AM.

Before breakfast. Damm it.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    i talked to my friend at goldenvoice and next year i am bringing an rv and parking onsite and spending the weekend at the venue, fuck motel 6 and their scummy inhabitants.
    Why wouldn't you just camp onsite to begin with, genius.

E

Why wouldn't you just camp onsite to begin with, genius.

E
    srsly

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    RV parking must be something new. They didn't allow it before, except at Stagecoach

Well whoever broke into your house, keep it down low. No snitching.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Banned

I saw RVs in 2007. I was taken a back, because all the stupid rules I read stated that they weren't allowed, so I imagined they were 'VIP', which made me want to flip their RV over and set it on fire.

E

Banned

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEE EEEEEE!!!!

E

anybody use bay alarm?

also, anyone kjnow where i can get a good mastiff (of almost any sort) for less than 1000 bucks?