Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this considered professional?

Default Re: Is this considered professional?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Dude, you are fine why were you even worrying? You made it sound like you had one of the higher end point and shoots that has a lens that could pass off as an SLR but the lens is attached to the body.
    I know, like I said, it's a pretty basic camera, I've just been hassled about it in the past

I think I'll use this year as an excuse to pop for a new camera. It's between the Casio EX-V7SR Exllim or Sony DSC-N2 Cybershot. The Sony has 10+ Megapixel, but as cool as it may seem, I'm a little wary about a touchscreen that's been riding my sweaty ass all day. The Casio has 7x zoom, but no moving lens, so it couldn't be optical zoom. A couple friends have Casio Exllim "Thin Cards" and love them (with optical zoom). Any input from you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    reason number #47 security are sometimes in a cranky mood by the time people get to the front of the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ediger View Post
    ... Like I said before, there's nothing worse than getting the security guard who hates their job and is checking every single detail.
    The people I can't stand are the kids they bring down from the Twenty-Nine Palms Marine Base. These cats are all business and trained to kill! I know that I'm making a broad generalization. Just like cops, most of them are real people, but you know what I mean - some of them look agressive just standing still. It's not a job for these guys, it's their life.

Quote Originally Posted by DogBisquit View Post
    I think I'll use this year as an excuse to pop for a new camera. It's between the Casio EX-V7SR Exllim or Sony DSC-N2 Cybershot. The Sony has 10+ Megapixel, but as cool as it may seem, I'm a little wary about a touchscreen that's been riding my sweaty ass all day. The Casio has 7x zoom, but no moving lens, so it couldn't be optical zoom. A couple friends have Casio Exllim "Thin Cards" and love them (with optical zoom). Any input from you guys?

The people I can't stand are the kids they bring down from the Twenty-Nine Palms Marine Base. These cats are all business and trained to kill! I know that I'm making a broad generalization. Just like cops, most of them are real people, but you know what I mean - some of them look agressive just standing still. It's not a job for these guys, it's their life.
    I know the type you're talking about. In Winnipeg, we have an outfit called OBO Security that occasionally does events. They're working less and less in the city because nobody wants to hire them. Every show they worked, there were floods of complaints. It was nothing but ex-military police and bikers so they were some big dudes and most of them had no patience for "fuckin little punks"