Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meetup at Vegoose

Default Meetup at Vegoose

Oh I will start a thread now since I am just goofing off … ok, my cell ph is …. We are staying at the Grandview, 9940 Las Vegas Blvd So. …. Your average condos, nothing special cept it was the only place in town I could juggle a fri in and and fri out … it is about 5 miles from the strip (sucks though, it is the other end of the strip from the sams)I am already going to pick up rage, his gf, and two or three others from the board (forgot who they were but I think I have a pm from them) … we really cant have a blowout because its not my place and we are heading to the first day of the fest anyway, so we will leave about ½ hour or so before gates open … I am thinking of getting a load of breakfast saugage biskits, some fruit, and ?? … is anyone a vegan, or allergic to anything normal for breakfast … I will supply some mixers, and a qt of probably cheap lol vodka ….. scoop and his wife are coming over, so right now that is only about 9 people or so .. oh and if I can get my sis to wake up from a night of gambling, her and her SO.. a few more that can make it there are welcomed, but don’t think I can pick you up … questions, ideas, your can also put on your costumes over there if you want … so what’s up Coachella vegoosers … canx** oh, and lets also plan on a meeting spot inside the venue for late comers and peeps that dont want to drop over for a pre party ....
    Last edited by canexplain; 10-16-2007 at 01:55 PM.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Banned

Default Re: Meetup at Vegoose

cr*** I would take down ur cell ph # foi will prank call you at all hours of the night.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I would be in but I'm going to be coming with non-boardies and probably only going for Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    cr*** I would take down ur cell ph # foi will prank call you at all hours of the night.
    yea i guess you are right , i did that .... maybe in pms i guess .. one reason i dont care though, there are other people on my ph plan, but for me only, i get an average of 7-9 MINUTES of inbound and outbound calls a month lol ... and i dont have a landline .. no one likes me ... canx** and i HATE phones and my friends know it, that is some of it ...

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I would be in but I'm going to be coming with non-boardies and probably only going for Saturday.
    Why aren't you going to Sunday as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    doesnt matter if they are non coachella but if you are busy, your group should be in on the inside meetup if ya want ... canx**

Me and my old lady are probably going to have to play it by ear. If I told her I wanted to go over to your house and hang out with a bunch of people from the internet she would give that "you're a weirdo" look.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Me and my old lady are probably going to have to play it by ear. If I told her I wanted to go over to your house and hang out with a bunch of people from the internet she would give that "you're a weirdo" look.
    thats funny .... and we were going to discuss politics that morn ... not ... well if things work out, let me know before hand ... we will be in town friday night, if we dont hit any storms going over the rockies .. canx**

Oh I still very much want to discuss. I just need to show her that we are all good people and hey we all have coachella in common so whats the big deal. She will get over it. Yeah so, also saying play it by hear cause I have to be downright honest I don't know where my Friday night is going to take me and if I need to sleep till 4....well I am gonna do that.

is there a meet up in Vegoose itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    Why aren't you going to Sunday as well?
    Not worth the money. I'm gonna roll up, unload a bunch of e, catch the robots and be out without gambling, hopefully.

Ron, I'd love to make the affair but I'm pretty sure my friends will give me weird looks as well if I propose we go hang out with a bunch of internet strangers lacking in tits and hard drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Hey Ron. My girlfriend and I are most definately gonna be making it. Superfiction isnt gonna be staying with us. So its just my girl and I.
    Whatever time you want to pick us up Saturday morning sounds great. And you are going to be able to give us a ride both nights, and Sunday right?
    Wow... I sound very selfish haha. I dont meant to sound that way. If you can, it would be great. If not, Im sure someone else here is driving. Thanks Ron!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

I want to post "I'm so there..." because I write that whenever anyone proposes a meetup.

But last time I did that, I kept getting PMs from the chick who started the thread asking me what time I was getting there and sending me changes in directions. I didn't respond. I thought it would all go away after the proposed meetup, but then she continued to IM me and badger me as to why I wasn't there when I said I was going to be there. Until I finally wrote her back and said IT WAS A JOKE I SO WASN'T THERE I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN AZ AHHH. Then she informed me that saying, "I'm so there," when you really won't be isn't funny. Really surprised me. I was 99% sure it was funny.

So...at the risk of not being funny...I'm so there.

RSVP: Serious business.

In a perfect world, I would be there. We would all be. Excuse me for being an optimist, girl from AZ with your headshot as your avatar.

I don't wanna get killed.

sorry to bump this just for a bump, but i want to catch everyone thru next fri when we leave ... vegoooooooooooose ... canx**

Has there been a designated meeting area/time at the festival? I seriously do not see myself going for the first act on saturday. Really wanted to see gogol but I also dont feel like being there for 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniehoo View Post
    I want to post "I'm so there..." because I write that whenever anyone proposes a meetup.

But last time I did that, I kept getting PMs from the chick who started the thread asking me what time I was getting there and sending me changes in directions. I didn't respond. I thought it would all go away after the proposed meetup, but then she continued to IM me and badger me as to why I wasn't there when I said I was going to be there. Until I finally wrote her back and said IT WAS A JOKE I SO WASN'T THERE I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN AZ AHHH. Then she informed me that saying, "I'm so there," when you really won't be isn't funny. Really surprised me. I was 99% sure it was funny.

So...at the risk of not being funny...I'm so there.
    Im so there....

Has there been a designated meeting area/time at the festival? I seriously do not see myself going for the first act on saturday. Really wanted to see gogol but I also dont feel like being there for 12 hours.
    That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. Go see Gogol. The wether isnt like Coachella. And you have a nice comfy hotel to wake up in. Not a god forsaken sauna we call a "tent."

So Ron, Saturday morning breakfast still on at your place?
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

I will make an appearance to document my self with Ron. I will be bringing mimosas and ever clear bloody marries.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard. Go see Gogol. The wether isnt like Coachella. And you have a nice comfy hotel to wake up in. Not a god forsaken sauna we call a "tent."

for sure, you and xb and others , should be fun , and i am working on the back of the truck thing lol .. should know shortly ... canx**

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    for sure, you and xb and others , should be fun , and i am working on the back of the truck thing lol .. should know shortly ... canx**
    Awesome! Thanks so much Ron. Sorry to complicate things

Quote Originally Posted by xbnmx View Post
    I will make an appearance to document my self with Ron. I will be bringing mimosas and ever clear bloody marries.
    Everclear. Really? I mean, really. Everclear? Wow.

Touche. But Im just trying to think realistically. You have no worries because you wont have a night of gambling, drinking, bars, clubs, and strippers like I will.
    And you won't have to do it again after Daft Punk either. Unless you are going to pussy out and not go to Eugene's dj set. Find a way to get in man. It will be worth it. Wait. You will have to get your girl in too. That complicates things.

Touche. But Im just trying to think realistically. You have no worries because you wont have a night of gambling, drinking, bars, clubs, and strippers like I will.
    And you won't have to do it again after Daft Punk either. Unless you are going to pussy out and not go to Eugene's dj set. Find a way to get in man. It will be worth it. Wait. You will have to get your girl in too. That complicates things.
    Is your girl going to the strippers with you? I would find that kind of awkward...
    Anyways, I am not sure how I can get into the Eugene Hutz afterparty. I REALLY want too. But I am not sure how. And yeah, getting my girlfriend in make its even harder. Any suggestions?
    But seriously. Check out Gogol. If you missed them at Coachella, you owe it to yourself to see them at Vegoose.

Is your girl going to the strippers with you? I would find that kind of awkward...
    Anyways, I am not sure how I can get into the Eugene Hutz afterparty. I REALLY want too. But I am not sure how. And yeah, getting my girlfriend in make its even harder. Any suggestions?
    But seriously. Check out Gogol. If you missed them at Coachella, you owe it to yourself to see them at Vegoose.
    Im not saying no and I'm not saying yes.

On getting into the DJ set. I think your only option is fake id. Her too. Unless she is smoking hot, flirts with the bouncer and you slip him a hundy or something. Money talks in vegas. I dont know what your budget is but its worth a shot maybe? And not even the front door guy. Maybe a guy at the side door. I dunno. Just brainstorming here.
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 10-18-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Fuck it. I am just gonna e-mail Gogol Bordello's people and see if they can get me on the guest list.

Lets meet in the pyramid before the encore!

10-4 sounds like a plan

Josh, i posted the address for the place on the first part of this thread so you can give it to who you need k ... canx**