Page 365 of 415 FirstFirst ... 360361362363364365366367368369370 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,950 of 12435

Thread: Confessions

Default Re: Confessions

Not this time.....too cold and only I am to blame.

Next time I'm just gonna give them my boxers...
    theres 3 different specimens to choose from that way.

Do most employers in the US randomly drug test?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I don't think so.
    But when you have a commercial drivers license as I do, random tests seem more frequent.

In Canada they normally only test those with jobs that compromise people's safety, like running heavy machinery or something.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    ^ for real? I thought they checked temperature and all that jazz?
    I have never had a problem, it comes in a handy dandy bottle that you put in the microwave for 10 seconds, that gets it to temp. Then they give you the little hand warmers that you can wrap around it and it keeps it at temp. I just stuff it in my pants and go in. I have done it 4 times now and never had a problem.

I have also had someone pee in a bag for me before. That stayed at temp just by keeping it in my underwear close to my body. That was my go to until the fucking bag broke. EW

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    I don't think so.
    But when you have a commercial drivers license as I do, random tests seem more frequent.
    When you have a CDL you shouldn't be smoking or doing any other drugs. I am sorry, I am all for people smoking weed up until they are driving a big rig on long hauls across country. Especially with the kind of money you guys make, it's worth giving up until you can retire.

I still take people at face value. I trust people with any and everything I have. Usually it is a good way to go. Every once in a while, I guess I am totally wrong and dumb. You would think I would learn by now, but alas, sometimes ya get whacked for giving people the benefit of the doubt. Well guess what? Fuck the negative people and probably tomorrow, next week, or ??? I will be back on the board confessing how I trusted a soul again and they were just........ Don't care........cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I have never had a problem, it comes in a handy dandy bottle that you put in the microwave for 10 seconds, that gets it to temp. Then they give you the little hand warmers that you can wrap around it and it keeps it at temp. I just stuff it in my pants and go in. I have done it 4 times now and never had a problem.

I have also had someone pee in a bag for me before. That stayed at temp just by keeping it in my underwear close to my body. That was my go to until the fucking bag broke. EW
    I had a friend dthat had to take a drug test in the service. He put a bag of apple juice in his pants. When the nurse said "This looks a bit light in color." He said "Well let's just run it thru again." He then proceeded to drink it. The nurse almost freaked out but he then told her the joke. He did not do drugs or depending on the nurse, it might be cute but a mistake. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Do most employers in the US randomly drug test?
    I think most companies with safety-related positions do. I know for us, it's a Federal requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Arizona is a lot more strict on drug testing for all jobs though. My current job is the only one I haven't had to do a drug test for in 16 years of living here. There are even some companies that do hair folicle testing, which are impossible to fake.

How does that even go if you fail a test? They just call you and say, "hey, sorry, you're a pot head. Better luck next time?"
    Obviously I have never been drug tested for work (thank god)
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

That's pretty much what Costco told me when I applied for a summer job in college.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    That's pretty much what Costco told me when I applied for a summer job in college.
    We don't drug test but we background check a lot. A few years back I was trying to hire a guy that failed a criminal check due to a marijuana charge - and he tried to tell me it was for medicinal use because he had a large anal fissure. Over. Share.

How does that even go if you fail a test? They just call you and say, "hey, sorry, you're a pot head. Better luck next time?"

Since it is legal here now for everyone over 21, the job rules have yet to be played out here in work or the courts.

If it's pre-employment you just don't get hired. At most companies I have worked for if it's a random they give you a second chance to pass but you have to pay for the test. If it's a larger company with better benefits you can take the option of going to rehab if you fail the second test, or they just fire you if it's a smaller company. But with CDL drivers there is no options as far as I know. It's usually immediate termination and you lose your CDL. Your company can pull your name or you can also get pulled by MVD as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    We don't drug test but we background check a lot. A few years back I was trying to hire a guy that failed a criminal check due to a marijuana charge - and he tried to tell me it was for medicinal use because he had a large anal fissure. Over. Share.
    TG, one of the things we are struggling with here is: Can (should) a business ask you for your FB, Twitter, etc accounts and passwords? I still am not sure how they would know if you said you never went online except to >>>>> site. Otherwise this would depend on if you had posted your real name and info online I guess which is easy to find. A few years ago when I was doing a lot of fests, if you Googled my name, I came up as the 1st and 3rd top posts lolz..... Mistake in general, but I don't have a lot to hide eh .......

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Arizona is a lot more strict on drug testing for all jobs though. My current job is the only one I haven't had to do a drug test for in 16 years of living here. There are even some companies that do hair folicle testing, which are impossible to fake.
    I have worked at several offices and call centers and every single one except two have drug tested either pre-employment or randomly. Yet, every place is littered with stoners.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    That was Daft Punk, you stupid retarded mongoloid mother fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Win even thanked them again towards the end. Just because you trifling bitches weren't there ...

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    TG, one of the things we are struggling with here is: Can (should) a business ask you for your FB, Twitter, etc accounts and passwords? I still am not sure how they would know if you said you never went online except to >>>>> site. Otherwise this would depend on if you had posted your real name and info online I guess which is easy to find. A few years ago when I was doing a lot of fests, if you Googled my name, I came up as the 1st and 3rd top posts lolz..... Mistake in general, but I don't have a lot to hide eh .......
    Privacy legislation in Canada is different. I don't believe a company could ever request this information from you under our PIPEDA rules and expect to get it. But in the US I'm not sure if they have that same set of standards in place.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I have worked at several offices and call centers and every single one except two have drug tested either pre-employment or randomly. Yet, every place is littered with stoners.
    pee tests are just too easy to pass. I am interested to find out what happens when people do have their medical mj card though, is it then just left up to each company?

I understand drug testing for jobs where safety is an issue. But office work and call centers? what a waste of money.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Since it is legal here now for everyone over 21, the job rules have yet to be played out here in work or the courts.
    As far as I can tell, employers can still make passing a drug test a requirement of employment. The legality is moot. And I know for a fact that if a certain business or whatever receives federal funding in any way it's still 100% banned and failing a drug test will still get you fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    As far as I can tell, employers can still make passing a drug test a requirement of employment. The legality is moot. And I know for a fact that if a certain business or whatever receives federal funding in any way it's still 100% banned and failing a drug test will still get you fired.
    We only tested people who were so totally trashed at work that were obvious. Happened a couple of times. Yea my work said they didn't care what the law was so their rule, no drugs. They even intentionally addressed MMJ red cards (a no no tuff) . Now since you could have a beer at lunch and still not get fired, someone one day will take it to court for the same reason. Loca, at my work, it was if you got busted for drugs or alcohol, you could demand treatment before they did anything to you. The big catch in Co is that it is a Right To Work State so they can fire you for no reason at all after you got done with rehab or whatever. Lastly TG, some business do ask you for that info here and if you say no, they just say goodbye. Luckily, at my work, I was the LEO for the web and I deleted my own history Well just once by mistake but I could have done it.

Arizona is right to work state as well. So I guess they can fire you at any point. It was mostly up to the bosses then, depending on how much they valued you as an employee.

Skanska is a big outfit. Sorry, suff. But there are others.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Lastly TG, some business do ask you for that info here and if you say no, they just say goodbye. Luckily, at my work, I was the LEO for the web and I deleted my own history Well just once by mistake but I could have done it.
    Wow - I couldn't imagine having to disclose passwords to my private, personal accounts. At my company we also have an Internet usage policy that states you can use personal Social media and email accounts on work equipment and during work time, as long as it doesn't interfere with productivity. It's one of the most flexible policies on the subject that I've seen.

I just ate half of a weed cookie at my work desk.

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    Skanska is a big outfit. Sorry, suff. But there are others.
    I forgot how this talk got started. Sorry dude, that sucks for both you and BD...ron****

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I just ate half of a weed cookie at my work desk.
    Today should end up being very productive.

Definitely. I'm going to go sample a bunch of humus at the Farmer's Market outside.

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Does weed now induce pica?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?