Page 299 of 417 FirstFirst ... 294295296297298299300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,970 of 12499

Thread: Confessions

  1. #8941
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Confessions

    I still want to fuck my most recent ex. We are still friends (honest. Not just saying that to fool myself), and I don't really have romantic feelings toward her anymore, but I really just want to sleep with her again. Purely for selfish reasons too. I feel like an asshole for it, cause I'm not a selfish person.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  2. #8942
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    fuck yeah if she sold houses in OC! Probably not the easiest market anymore, real estate.
    oh it's coming back with a vengeance right now, prices are finally starting to increase again and buyers that have been waiting are now pulling the trigger thanks to loan rates. we are based in newport, so it's a little different than many markets fortunately. will always be people with money looking to spend it/invest it in real estate. we will happily take our 3-6% cut.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 05-25-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  3. #8943

    Default Re: Confessions

    noticed the Locachica posts here every weekday morning. Therapeutic evidently.

  4. #8944
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    I still want to fuck my most recent ex. We are still friends (honest. Not just saying that to fool myself), and I don't really have romantic feelings toward her anymore, but I really just want to sleep with her again. Purely for selfish reasons too. I feel like an asshole for it, cause I'm not a selfish person.
    Do it.

  5. #8945
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,905

    Default Re: Confessions

    I confess I thought RedHotSgtPepper was gay. I think I even told a couple of people.


    oops
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  6. #8946
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Confessions

    I confess I'm still not sure he isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  7. #8947
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I confess I thought RedHotSgtPepper was gay. I think I even told a couple of people.


    oops
    Awesome. Thanks capn. No I'm not gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  8. #8948
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Confessions

    You might want to check again.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  9. #8949

    Default Re: Confessions

    I just sent a fb friend request to someone I thought was hawt.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

  10. #8950

    Default Re: Confessions

    I think about suicide all the time. Probably won't do it but it helps to be prepared, just in case.

  11. #8951
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,565

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I think about suicide all the time. Probably won't do it but it helps to be prepared, just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  12. #8952
    old school frizzlefry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: Confessions

    I made sixty bucks today for drinking eight ounces of teriyaki glaze
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

  13. #8953
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,565

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I made sixty bucks today for drinking eight ounces of teriyaki glaze
    How was the aftermath?

    I bought my friends all you can eat Chinese buffet if he drank a bottle of soy sauce. He was pretty sick for half the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  14. #8954

    Default Re: Confessions

    Confession: I don't know how the fuck I got home last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

  15. #8955
    old school frizzlefry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: Confessions

    I eventually vomited when I got home about fifteen minutes later, my stomach was upset for about two hours but I drank some tea and Sprite, I probably wouldnt do the Soy Sauce
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

  16. #8956
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,776

    Default Re: Confessions

    I have cleaned the apartment and watched all my show. It is only 9 am and I am so bored I am considering drinking by the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  17. #8957
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,454

    Default Re: Confessions

    I confess that I am still in my pajamas and lying in bed.

  18. #8958
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,776

    Default Re: Confessions

    I confess I am stoned now and posting from my phone. It is taking Way linger than it should.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  19. #8959
    old school frizzlefry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: Confessions

    I just bought a couple shots for some strangers. I poured some sriracha into one of the glasses before I gave it to them and left briskly after we drank. I'm still chuckling about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

  20. #8960
    Member RedHotSgtPeppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,651

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I just bought a couple shots for some strangers. I poured some sriracha into one of the glasses before I gave it to them and left briskly after we drank. I'm still chuckling about it.
    you monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

  21. #8961
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,128

    Default Re: Confessions

    I went to Vegas this weekend. I didn't sleep for 50 hours. My boyfriend didn't sleep for 62. Still worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  22. #8962

    Default Re: Confessions

    I like farting at concerts and watching the people around me react.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

  23. #8963
    Member euphonicfiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pacific palisades, CA
    Posts
    550

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I like farting at concerts and watching the people around me react.
    I'm usually the one saying " Who farted!?" I hope you would at least own your fart.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

  24. #8964

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    I'm usually the one saying " Who farted!?" I hope you would at least own your fart.
    Once at a Blink 182 concert a 10 year old girl behind me yelled at a 12 year old "I am telling mom you farted on me again." Surely one of my proudest moments.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

  25. #8965
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I like farting at concerts and watching the people around me react.
    You're the asshole with the beef n cheesy asshole...

  26. #8966

    Default Re: Confessions

    I've been wearing the same pants for 2 weeks
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

  27. #8967
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,206

    Default Re: Confessions

    Tim?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  28. #8968
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,339

    Default Re: Confessions

    Tim.

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  29. #8969
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,905

    Default Re: Confessions

    Tim. Makes sense.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  30. #8970

    Default Re: Confessions

    Thinking of that Asian chick being thrown in the county jail gave me a boner.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions on a Coachella Floor
    By TomAz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •