Page 286 of 417 FirstFirst ... 281282283284285286287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,580 of 12495

Thread: Confessions

Default Re: Confessions

I love Portlandia. I love Carrie and I love Fred and I love all their skits no matter how I'll-conceived. I laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I love Portlandia. I love Carrie and I love Fred and I love all their skits no matter how I'll-conceived. I laugh.
    I'm right there with you, Tom.

See avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    On March 10th, via webcam, I will be "attending" a birthday party that my ex-boyfriend is throwing.

For his cat.
    Amazing. This sounds like it will be fun for about 30 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

This is the first week in three, we put out the trash to be picked up. Had to use some of the neighbor's space in their trash and recycling bins.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

I hit a parked car. I didn't leave a note.
    meow

Quote Originally Posted by Ha.SK View Post
    that makes up for it.

Broke a 24" LCD monitor last night trying to get it too close with it. Driving around today considered putting together a purely britpop compilation CD not necessarily to listen to the songs consecutively, but as a way to brag that I know them.

I haven't spent nearly enough time making music/playing records/playing around with synths as I want to be. I feel like all of the time I spend with my girlfriend prevents this, but then I also acknowledge my terrible time management skills prevent me from doing many of the things I'd like to be doing.

I'm exponentially happier when I'm creating rather than doing my "regular job". It's a shame what I do professionally doesn't allow me to express creativity, at least not often enough. Sometimes I daydream about quitting my job but being completely satsified even though I'd be making 20% of what I do now. Yeah, yeah, 1st world problems, etc. I often wonder whether my time management skills would be as terrible if I really enjoyed what I was doing, which is why I frequently put off work. I remember when I started my career 9 years ago I worked my ass off. It just doesn't excite me anymore.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

I've started seeing a therapist
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

For the past week at least, I've had my clean clothes hamper mixed up with my dirty clothes hamper. Upside: I still have a bunch of clean clothes to wear and don't have to go to the laundromat yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    I'm right there with you, Tom.

See avatar.
    Did you read the New Yorker article on Fred and Carrie? They have a pretty weird relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I skipped work yesterday due to a hangover. I am way too old to be doing stupid shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

You get a free pass on your b-day though

No you don't.

Audra, you're right.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

You're supposed to arrange having the day off ahead of time knowing you will have a hangover.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

I know, and I usually would do that but the big night out drinking happened Friday, Sunday we were just going to a spring training game and it was early enough that I thought I would be fine. Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to sitting in the sun for 5 hours and drinking beer, or it might have been the bratwurst I had. I am usually pretty good about getting up the next day no matter how much I drink but I didn't even hear my alarm. I finally woke up at 8:30 when my phone kept ringing, I was even going to try to man up and come in at that point but standing up made me dizzy and pukey. I might have been dehydrated or something. I don't know. I still feel like shit even today.

Not really a confession, but I think it's pretty cute how a year or two ago Loca didn't know the difference and couldn't care less about a football and a basketball, and now she's attending Spring Training sessions. Must be ...

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I've started seeing a therapist
    I need a therapist, but I don't know how to begin the process of finding one. I mean, do I make an appointment with my regular doctor and casually mention that I may be fucked up? Or, do I sit there rocking back and forth, hoping they'll notice?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

BD, do you know what a baseball is?

And yes, I would ask your primary doctor. They should have recommendations.

Oh, and I guess I should add that I'll be the first to admit that if you ask me what time it is, I'll tell you how they made the fucking clock first, and then forget what the original question was.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

lol, I have actually always been a fan of basketball, even before Nick. I have also been to several spring training and regular season baseball games. It's not because I like the game though, I find it completely boring, but it's a great time to sit out in the sun and drink beer. I like beer.

Until I met Nick I had never watched an entire football game though, now I see every football game, plus all the sportcenter highlights in between. I am even looking forward to the upcoming draft. I got a high five the other day because Nick mentioned a player and I actually knew what team he plays for. It really is love.

Did you read the New Yorker article on Fred and Carrie? They have a pretty weird relationship.
    I had no idea Carrie was in Sleater-Kinney!!
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    BD, do you know what a baseball is?

And yes, I would ask your primary doctor. They should have recommendations.
    Of course I know what a baseball is... Why it chose to spend it's life being tossed forward in life, only to be bashed with a piece of wood is beyond me though. I mean, c'mon, footballs get treated to the glory of being held onto and carried into the end zone for a win, and while soccer balls get kicked around, they're still there for the win and may end up with a few net marks on their skin. But a baseball? Fucking stupid ass knows ahead of time that his odds are 50/50 that he's going to end up slammed with a hard plank of wood, or caught in a catcher's mitt and thrown back for more abuse. And to top it off, when and if there's a grand slam, the ball is nowhere to be seen! All that abuse to just be knocked out of the park...dumbest fucking ball out of all of them if you ask me.

Would you like to know what time it is now?

I think waterpolo balls are the luckiest.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I think waterpolo balls are the luckiest.
    Yeah, but think of the horses... must suck for them.
    Actually, now that I think about it, polo balls are pretty abused as well. Poor things start out perfectly round and smooth and end up looking like golf balls at the end of the game. With that loss of identity, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up sitting next to a polo ball at a therapist's office waiting for my appointment.
    Last edited by BROKENDOLL; 03-13-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: I haz no balls?

Ate an entire can of sour cream & onion pringles in one go. Mmmm time for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Yeah, but think of the horses... must suck for them.
    Actually, now that I think about it, polo balls are pretty abused as well. Poor things start out perfectly round and smooth and end up looking like golf balls at the end of the game. With that loss of identity, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up sitting next to a polo ball at a therapist's office waiting for my appointment.
    Hahaha, you do not know your balls?

Damn, injured my jerk-off arm at kickboxing tonight. Guess it's gonna be an early night.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Surely you can pay your wife to jerk you off
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Tell her you'll wear a Martin Gore mask.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

RuPaul's Drag Race reruns have made me cry twice in the past two days.