you can do it 2.
you can do it 2.
Man, that's hard on a computer screen. Is it LOLZ and a dick??
Hahahahahaha. "Hard on a computer screen" Get it? I didn't.
At first it was just clockwise - they mean that as viewed from above, right? - but then I relaxed and I managed to see her spinning the other way. Then I was excited about that and she reversed again. Then I kinda got it so she was just swinging her leg back and forth. That ruled.
Also the listed right brain dominant functions are not me.
at first i only saw clockwise. then i kept starring and it just changed and now i can see it either way. that thing is trippy.
She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
when I listen to in rainbows she spins clockwise, but when i take my heaphones off she spins counter-clockwise.
looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.
This is really neat. I can switch it back and forth if I try, but it's clockwise dominant. Most of the right brain characteristics hold true for me.
Wait! I left and came back to this thread, only to find her now going the opposite direction! (Counter) Does this mean 've become more logical just by going to another thread?
I can't believe people still believe this left/right brain bullshit.
If Nancy doesn't want to chip in...then it will be $5.45 per person.
If I look at her feet or hands she'll turn one way, but if I look at her boobs she switches. Nice!!
I honestly can't figure out which way is "clockwise."
it's way too late to be looking at this shit.
I've got my roommate, my girlfriend and myself all yelling CLockwise, Counterclockwise at different intervals, its nuts.
I miss Bill Hicks.
Thank God this is bs. If you watch her at timed intervals - she really does switch direction entirely. like 75% of the time she is moving counter-clockwise - that's why the article says that most of us will see that. The other 25% she changes - while you're watching and not focusing on it.
This may be "duh" for everyone else but I had myself convinced this was somehow legit. The bitch physically changes her direction.
This made me crazy.
Interesting fact: My brain has no hemispheric separation. It's all one radiant neural mass.
Most of the time it is clockwise for me but if I zone out - but still watch - I can see the change to counter-clockwise.
Though I s'pose it's possible the one gps posted here does do what you said; the one at the other site does not.
Good morning... Just thought I'd pop in and check on "The Spun One..."
Nothing but clockwise for me.
I've never been good at this brain stuff.
I can't stop fucking with these poor lil' mice! Pick 'em up n' throw them in the chair, then take 'em out of the chair rejected for the next diope fiend mouse...over and over again...Bad Kitty!