Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sneaking in

Default Re: sneaking in

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    wow this guys an idiot. Go ahead try sneaking in sounds like a good idea to me.
    no where did u say u cant...just name calling

my dads friend snuck into superbowl 32...

vinylmartyr

No one knows there way around concerts than me. I have done some major cons at shows. Coachella is tough to sneak in. You might hurt yourself trying to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJizzle04 View Post
    why's everybody on this guys back? I mean I'm sure sneaking into concerts has been done at every concert there ever was - maybe with an exception with Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, but who knows. Anyway, I think it's a legitimate question, regardless of how shady it is. It doesn't give you permission to look down on this guy start insulting him.
    thank you...just wanted some info in case i dont get tickets. and all i get is some b.s from idiots...i live 3000 miles from coachella and know NOTHING about the place.

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    there is always some dude at the fest selling an extra ticket for face value, just be patient. not everyone is out to screw everyone over
    thank you...i tried to buy one but they sold out so quick. would rather buy 1 then risk sneaking in. but it seems alot of people bought ones just to make some cash...but like i said from the start.....why did this web site say single day tickets would ONLY be sold at the door the day of the event?

what is it...60,000 heads to fill up the place...im pretty sure theres room for your ass dude. if your going to sneak in, i suggest you do it from the sky...like the fanman!

Quote Originally Posted by JJizzle04 View Post
    why's everybody on this guys back? I mean I'm sure sneaking into concerts has been done at every concert there ever was - maybe with an exception with Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, but who knows. Anyway, I think it's a legitimate question, regardless of how shady it is. It doesn't give you permission to look down on this guy start insulting him.
    Why are we on his back? Maybe because we care about Coachella. Buy a ticket or don't bother showing up. You'll probably lose a testicle trying to climb the fence.

there is always some dude at the fest selling an extra ticket for face value, just be patient. not everyone is out to screw everyone over

If you want in bad enough & I think you do. You'll make it. just be carefull.

theres 60,000 fuucking people...im pretty sure youll be able to sneak in. but if you do, let me suggest that you do it from the sky...go rent a parachute and a wearable propeller and FanMan that shit!

wow....saw a thread under tickets saying people are still buying sunday passes.....so i kept trying and i got mine!!!! so now i dont have to sneak in....ratm baby!

some of my friends got in last year, i dont know how...but i was mad when they told me because i had to pay like 2 bills for me and some chicks ticket while they got in for free.

good luck trying to sneak in, I would do it if i was younger.

my advice to you would be to run into a packed tent or crowd to blend in as soon as you get into the event.

how many people go to the show? how many security workers? they cant be watching everything. i can climb a fence and what $7 worker wont take a $100 to turn their head. and i plan on doing this only for rage. it will be night..i have a non-refund plane ticket....time off work and am not coming to cali for nothing. "we dont need the key, we"ll break in"
    what a tool - would pay $100 to a security guard and probably tear his balls apart on the fence climbing over but wouldn't pay $85 for a rage ticket. what school of math and logic did you go to?
    On second toughts please do sneak in - I'll enjoy watching you get stretched off with your scrotum in tatters...

cant pretty hard,got caught in 99' jumping the fence i live right next to the polo fields I thought what the heck this is right in my backyard how hard could it be only way I know is if you know one of the vendors or workers inside they'll sneak you in. 03,04,05,06, all free baby I guess thats the best benefit of living here in Indio!

I just remember the guy last year who jumped over the fence from the port-o-potties. We were leaving to go back to the camping area, and there was this huge bottleneck. Anywho, this guy decided to climb on the john and then hop the fence. Not only was he so smashed that he rolled his ankle, the police nicely dragged him all the way to the cruiser. When i say nice, I mean grabbed him by his ankles.

I like your persistance... but seriously man, think about it. Tickets sold out super quick for Sunday. Don't you think GV is anticipating fence jumpers for that day??? Like I said before, Coachella is NOTHING like Woodstock. Best of luck to ya man.

Lurker

Hi, I live in Indio and happen to work the fest also, and yes I am one of the security. I can tell you first hand that you won't be able to sneak in. I tried to sneak my 2 kids in and I had on my uniform and still couldn't. But if I happen to see you trying to get in I know if I was shown a Franklin it would persuade me.

Banned

I'm rooting for you, OP!!!

E

I don't get why everyone has a problem with someone TRYING to sneak in. I'm guessing if he gets in, he's not going to cause a ruckus or anything. Attracting security when you don't have a ticket isn't the best idea. Plus, he's clearly stated that he's only going for Rage. It's not like the campground will be more crowded. The lines aren't going to be worse all weekend. There will simply be one more die hard Rage Against The Machine fan seeing his favourite band play for the first time in 7 years.

And if what many of you say is true, there's a good chance he won't be able sneak in anyway meaning it doesn't affect you in any which way.

Much easier to simply say its unlikely than be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Hi, I live in Indio and happen to work the fest also, and yes I am one of the security. I can tell you first hand that you won't be able to sneak in. I tried to sneak my 2 kids in and I had on my uniform and still couldn't. But if I happen to see you trying to get in I know if I was shown a Franklin it would persuade me.
    you are my type of security
    Last edited by ediger; 01-28-2007 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ediger View Post
    I don't get why everyone has a problem with someone TRYING to sneak in. I'm guessing if he gets in, he's not going to cause a ruckus or anything. Attracting security when you don't have a ticket isn't the best idea. Plus, he's clearly stated that he's only going for Rage. It's not like the campground will be more crowded. The lines aren't going to be worse all weekend. There will simply be one more die hard Rage Against The Machine fan seeing his favourite band play for the first time in 7 years.

And if what many of you say is true, there's a good chance he won't be able sneak in anyway meaning it doesn't affect you in any which way.

Much easier to simply say its unlikely than be an asshole.

you are my type of security
    well spoken....but i got lucky and was able to buy a ticket online 4 hours after they went on sale....so im not jumping shit or trying to afterall

Quote Originally Posted by cooley49 View Post
    well spoken....but i got lucky and was able to buy a ticket online 4 hours after they went on sale....so im not jumping shit or trying to afterall
    perfect. Hopefully we'll see you there.

I hope you get your sac ripped off trying to hop a fence. (Nevermind, I see you purchased a ticket...may your sac remain intact!)

Lurker

my friends tried it last year....they got through some big bushes but just ended up on a ranch....nonetheless....they had to buy a ticket.

vinylmartyr

Thats what happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystagogue View Post
    I hope you get your sac ripped off trying to hop a fence. (Nevermind, I see you purchased a ticket...may your sac remain intact!)
    haha, you're crazy mystagogue. If anyone is ballsy enough to try to sneak in and actually makes it, kudos to you. for twenty bucks you can hide/chill in my tent if security somehow finds out and cares enough to come looking for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    what a hypocritical corrupt security bitch. just reading that bullshit makes me wanna sneak in even though I have a ticket and run straight over your ass. I'll show you a real franklin and electricute yo ass bitch!!!

Ask RATM to get you in. They like to fuck authority and stuff. Woo!

hahahaha. right on!!

Lurker

Farmer Dan is it?? lol It's obvious you've never been here. I take it you must be white, Well young buck, you can count the white people that live here the only difference between the white's here and you is they think before opening up there jaws.

vinylmartyr

snap

....first of all, there are always tickets to be had the day of the show..and not just scalpers. 50,000 people out in the desert...someone's friend is not gonna make it. so just get there early and ask around the parking lot.

..or....just buy a three day pass for $300 and sell the other two tickets for $75 each (this should be easy considering single day tix for Saturday are out as well)...and that will put you at your $150 limit.

sneaking in is never impossible. though perhaps not the best plan for a one-time show that you traveled across the country to see.