Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sneaking in

Default sneaking in

this site said on wensday that single day tickets were ONLY sold at the door the day of event..allready bought plane tickets from detroit and now i see sunday is sold out...wtf... not paying some a-hole double for tickets on ebay. so my question is how hard is it to sneak in...and dont say u cant cuz the same was said about woodstock 94 and 99.

Default Re: sneaking in

probably fairly hard. There's quite a bit of security around. And tall fences. Good luck with that. I hear LA area jails are a fun place to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Coachella is nothing like Woodstock. Indio Police are just waiting to use them stunguns on idiots, like those coooooool Woodstock fans.

Why don't you just buy the 3-day pass? It's not like the bands suck on the other days..

yeah, if you're going through all the trouble to come out from Detroit, might as well buy the 3 day pass.

It'll be hard to sneak in. Tall fences, lots of security...

how many people go to the show? how many security workers? they cant be watching everything. i can climb a fence and what $7 worker wont take a $100 to turn their head. and i plan on doing this only for rage. it will be night..i have a non-refund plane ticket....time off work and am not coming to cali for nothing. "we dont need the key, we"ll break in"

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Yeah..the chances of sneaking in are very very slim indeed..You have a better chance of getting into the Kremlin or White House...

not buying a 3 day pass. done with music festivals and camping and crap...been there done that...only want to see 1 band

vinylmartyr

You can't sneak in. I tried once after I left by mistake. Its near impossible. I finally convinced the security to let me back in. The only reason why they let me is because the fest had just ended and I had to meet my ride home.

Pay the asshole on ebay or buy the 3day pass, welcome to capitalism.

lowfront

have fun coming all this way only to get your ass kicked by some security guard.

If you want to see rage so bad spend the FKING money. I'd pay far more money to see rage against the machine. And your btching about not getting a sunday ticket? And thinking about sneaking in when you already have a plane ticket!!!

coming to cali to see friends also..not going to show any day but sunday..i like how everyones bitchin telling me to just buy a ticket for a day thats sold out...even though coachella.com said single day tickets were only gonna be sold at the door...i will see rage, i will not pay more then $85, and if needed i will sneak in...never impossible.

Like I said, LA area jails are pretty fun, from all the stories. Enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Like I said, LA area jails are pretty fun, from all the stories. Enjoy yourself.
    standing outside the gate with no ticket is not a crime, walking around the fence on the outside is not a crime, so why am i going to jail? finding a spot to climb with no cops around is not a crime? climbing at night, and unless they have cops standing around the fence 10 feet apart how hard is it to climb and run? thats all im asking, how do 1000, or 2000 or 100 cops keep their eyes on 50k people? ive been to events like this in the past and no one has ever controlled the people.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoohno View Post
    Pay the asshole on ebay or buy the 3day pass, welcome to capitalism.
    ...or buy the three day pass and sell the Friday and Saturday tickets thus becoming the asshole/lifesaver on ebay.

vinylmartyr

If I tell you something about Coachella it basically gospel. I been everywhere there. I have been in the promotors trailors and on the stage for the headliners. The chance of you sneaking in is very low not just because of the security but the way the venue is laided out. There are high walls covered in schrubs that are hard to climb through followed by another fence circling the field guarded by security. You may bribe security to get in thats probably the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    If I tell you something about Coachella it basically gospel. I been everywhere there. I have been in the promotors trailors and on the stage for the headliners. The chance of you sneaking in is very low not just because of the security but the way the venue is laided out. There are high walls covered in schrubs that are hard to climb through followed by another fence circling the field guarded by security. You may bribe security to get in thats probably the best way.
    thank you.....finally a good answear, not just some "just buy a ticket, ur out of luck, or just a u cant" thats what i wanted to know..the layout and stuff like that. a wall then a fence? sounds like a prison

o, and dumbass, you'd pay a security guard 100 bucks to let you in, but you'd only pay 85 to see rage? Something doesn't add up.

o, and dumbass, you'd pay a security guard 100 bucks to let you in, but you'd only pay 85 to see rage? Something doesn't add up.
    kiss my ass....what i said is that i would pay a guard to let me in....i'll pay over ticket value to see rage but i have limits.. how can u say i would give a guard 100 to see them but only pay 85 for rage? the 100 is for rage...idiot

wow this guys an idiot. Go ahead try sneaking in sounds like a good idea to me.

how many people go to the show? how many security workers? they cant be watching everything. i can climb a fence and what $7 worker wont take a $100 to turn their head. and i plan on doing this only for rage. it will be night..i have a non-refund plane ticket....time off work and am not coming to cali for nothing. "we dont need the key, we"ll break in"
    i will see rage, i will not pay more then $85, and if needed i will sneak in...never impossible.
    Your move.

vinylmartyr

I gave a guard 3 beers and he let me onstage for Tool. I'm not shitting you.

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    wow this guys an idiot. Go ahead try sneaking in sounds like a good idea to me.
    wow...another reply from someone who has nothing to say about the topic...just posting their smartass replys.

tickets are still on sale. they are just releasing them intermittently. and it'd be tough to sneak in, but not impossible by any means.

It hasn't sold out, what's the problem?

NO! FUCK YOU!

Your move.
    sorry....my bad....i will pay over ticket value to see ratm, but not for the cost im seeing on ebay. my limit is 150. if a guard takes 100 cool.

Try for the one day tickets. They're still on sale, it's just a matter of getting them from ticketmaster when they want to give them. it's weird, but they're still on sale.

well i dont know what you want you say tell me how hard it is to sneak in, but then you say dont tell me you cant. Well you can't. That's the answer but you dont want me to tell you that.

why's everybody on this guys back? I mean I'm sure sneaking into concerts has been done at every concert there ever was - maybe with an exception with Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, but who knows. Anyway, I think it's a legitimate question, regardless of how shady it is. It doesn't give you permission to look down on this guy start insulting him.