Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: I need a ride from phoenix

  1. #1
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default I need a ride from phoenix

    someone hook this shit up!

  2. #2
    Member rno2worriesx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ - Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    what, where?

  3. #3
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Probably something random Tim, who knows.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Right now?

    E

  5. #5
    Amneeziac
    Guest

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Neighborhood Festival really isn't worth the trip...

  6. #6
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    To where?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  7. #7
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I'm going to PHX Nov 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  8. #8
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Yah, the NASCAR races are a mile from my house.....it's a pain in the ass to get in and out of my 'hood when those things are going on.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  9. #9
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    So captn, do u go to the races?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  10. #10
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Nope. Not a fan of sitting outside watching cars go in a circle.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    You didn't look to be caucasian trash to me.

    E

  12. #12
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Who, moi?

    Nope.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  13. #13
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,902

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I need a ride from Palm Springs.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  14. #14
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Hey, I'm going to NASCAR next weekend already. Phoenix, here I come.

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  15. #15
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I need a ride from Palm Springs.
    what do you mean?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  16. #16
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,877

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Hey, I'm going to NASCAR next weekend already. Phoenix, here I come.

    I hate it when NASCAR is in town since PIR is my neighborhood; the grocery store I usually go to is filled with hillbillys in tank tops buying Bud Light and hot dogs.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I hate anything to do with vehicles that are allowed to purposefully destroy the environment.

    READ: According to NASCAR, about 6,000 US gallons of fuel are consumed during a typical NEXTEL Cup weekend. NASCAR vehicles receive SPECIAL freedom from EPA to violate every law regarding protecting the environment and those around us. Who needs the environment when you have wife-beating yokels downing Budweiser all while voting Republican without even knowing who's running [because those Dems 'love the darkies and homos'].

    E

  18. #18
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    I hate anything to do with vehicles that are allowed to purposefully destroy the environment.
    Then I hope you chose to fly BA or JetBlue for your recent trip to the UK. Pretty much all commercial airlines waste way too much fuel and create a tremendous amount of emissions. At least BA is a little better because of its lobbying efforts for tougher emissions standards, and JetBlue has the newest planes so they're the most fuel efficient.

    I also hope you walk or ride your bike instead of driving.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Have you seen my beard?

    E

  20. #20
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I don't understand what that has to do with anything? Are you saving precious water and shaving cream and razor resources? Can you not fly on certain airlines because you look like a terrorist? Does it mean duh you walk or bike because you are a hippie?

    I have no idea what you are saying.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    If you've seen my beard you'd comprehend.

    E

  22. #22

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    CAPS II gotcha.

  23. #23
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    If you've seen my beard you'd comprehend.

    E
    Yeah that doesn't really explain anything. Haven't we already established that I don't comprehend?

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Here you go ...



    E

  25. #25
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I like Juliette Lewis. Even though she does take a whole hell of a lot of horrible jobs. Don't make fun of me.

  26. #26
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    However I dislike Gap. Especially after its umpteenth bust for child labor use earlier this week.

  27. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    I like Juli Lewis too. And do you have a source for this child labour? I don't shop there, but like to stay informed [which I obviously am not here].

    E

  28. #28
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Sure, here's one article. Or just go to google news and search for GAP and "child labor."

    I think they're trying to claim that they were unaware of the source of their garments. But that's what all companies say when they're busted for this sort of thing.

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Howard Davidowitz, a retail consultant, thinks that consumers ignore retailers' ethical credentials.
    That's an understatement. Can you say WALMART?

    People just don't give a fuck. They, generally [there are exceptions] would walk over baby infants to get into the WALMART and "save 40 cents" at your nearest Superstore. Doesn't matter to them that they already paid for the forty cents several times over with their taxes because independent stores that WM closed down with their business model caused once gainfully employed citizens to go work for them, where they are don't receive medical and are subsidized by the taxpayers.

    E

  30. #30
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: I need a ride from phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    That's an understatement. Can you say WALMART?

    People just don't give a fuck. They, generally [there are exceptions] would walk over baby infants to get into the WALMART and "save 40 cents" at your nearest Superstore. Doesn't matter to them that they already paid for the forty cents several times over with their taxes because independent stores that WM closed down with their business model caused once gainfully employed citizens to go work for them, where they are don't receive medical and are subsidized by the taxpayers.

    E
    I think the problem here, as The Economist hints at, is that much of Gap's customer appeal is based on its image as a charitable corporation. Their recent affiliation with the Product Red campaign boosted their sales numbers, precisely because people thought they were shopping for a worthy cause. Gap's sales have been weak in recent years even without any sort of child labor scandal. Luckily for them, they seem to be committed to dealing with this quietly and quickly. But if for some reason activists or journalists decide to belabor the tarnishing news, it could become quite problematic for Gap's generally stagnant corporate earnings and stock prices.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:06 PM
  3. Anyone from phoenix need a ride?
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:43 AM
  4. Tucson/Phoenix, I need a ride-place to stay
    By But He's In Depeche Mode! in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:29 AM
  5. Two chicks need ride from Phoenix
    By linnaberry in forum Carpools
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •