Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 71

Thread: Colonics, anyone?

  1. #31
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  2. #32
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,291

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  3. #33
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    could you imagine if that thing malfunctioned...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

  4. #34

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    could you imagine if that thing malfunctioned...
    That made me giggle.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by gazercmh View Post
    leeches are the way forward.

    I got attacked by a bunch of leeches in a lake one time when I was little. I can't say the ordeal made me feel any better.

  6. #36
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    I would have liked to see what a colonic from me would've looked like back around the summer of 99 or anytime between 03 and June 05. Is it possible for a colonic to pump out no fecal matter whatsoever but just partially digested powders?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  7. #37
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I would have liked to see what a colonic from me would've looked like back around the summer of 99 or anytime between 03 and June 05. Is it possible for a colonic to pump out no fecal matter whatsoever but just partially digested powders?
    No shit???

  8. #38
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Like little smoke signals...

  9. #39
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    My PC screen is now sporting remanents of canteloupe! LOL

  10. #40
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,648

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    A healthy colon is vital to a healthy body. It is by no means the only step, as some would have you believe, but nevertheless essential to regaining optimum health.

    OK, to many this may seem a revolting topic and could well be the reason most people do little or nothing about maintaining a healthy colon. However, no one who eats a "modern" diet can escape the formation of caked deposits on the lining of the colon, which inevitably interferes with its normal function.

    One example of our modern diet is the consumption of white bread, which contains little or no fibre and has large amounts of gluten, which is a very sticky wheat protein. Our digestive system simply was not designed to handle this garbage and is constantly under strain to expel it from the body. In many cases this "gunk" ends up blocking or sticking to the colon wall. White bread is but one example of the junk most people consume these days.

    Most people would be amazed at what actually comes out of an average "healthy" person during a colonic. Quite often there are rock hard discs, dark lumpy strings, sheets or flakes of brown mucous and last but not least the occasional tape worm. All of which are disgusting to look at (not to mention the smell!). It is not surprising why people shy away from discussing the subject or decide to have colonic treatment. However, if the average person is carrying around all this toxic sludge how can they possibly have a healthy body? This unwanted build-up within the colon interferes with peristalsis (the rippling motion of the colon) and can be a primary cause of constipation.

    When large amounts of the colon's surface become coated with impermeable dried fecal matter or lumps of mucous three things happen:

    Delays in expelling fecal matter increase the amount of toxins absorbed into the body.
    The absorption of nutrients that the body needs is severely interfered with.
    Water within the intestine should be filtered back into the blood stream. However, if the lining of the intestine is caked, this water cannot be absorbed and can lead to dehydration.
    There are two types of colon cleansing, enemas and colonic. Enemas are self administered, whereas a colonic is generally carried out at a clinic. A colonic achieves more in less time with up to 50 gallons of water being flushed through the intestine. A colonic machine can administer the equivalent of six enemas in less than one hour.

  11. #41
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,086

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    when I go camping, I can go a whole week without uh....

  12. #42
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    A healthy colon is vital to a healthy body. It is by no means the only step, as some would have you believe, but nevertheless essential to regaining optimum health.

    OK, to many this may seem a revolting topic and could well be the reason most people do little or nothing about maintaining a healthy colon. However, no one who eats a "modern" diet can escape the formation of caked deposits on the lining of the colon, which inevitably interferes with its normal function.

    One example of our modern diet is the consumption of white bread, which contains little or no fibre and has large amounts of gluten, which is a very sticky wheat protein. Our digestive system simply was not designed to handle this garbage and is constantly under strain to expel it from the body. In many cases this "gunk" ends up blocking or sticking to the colon wall. White bread is but one example of the junk most people consume these days.

    Most people would be amazed at what actually comes out of an average "healthy" person during a colonic. Quite often there are rock hard discs, dark lumpy strings, sheets or flakes of brown mucous and last but not least the occasional tape worm. All of which are disgusting to look at (not to mention the smell!). It is not surprising why people shy away from discussing the subject or decide to have colonic treatment. However, if the average person is carrying around all this toxic sludge how can they possibly have a healthy body? This unwanted build-up within the colon interferes with peristalsis (the rippling motion of the colon) and can be a primary cause of constipation.

    When large amounts of the colon's surface become coated with impermeable dried fecal matter or lumps of mucous three things happen:

    Delays in expelling fecal matter increase the amount of toxins absorbed into the body.
    The absorption of nutrients that the body needs is severely interfered with.
    Water within the intestine should be filtered back into the blood stream. However, if the lining of the intestine is caked, this water cannot be absorbed and can lead to dehydration.
    There are two types of colon cleansing, enemas and colonic. Enemas are self administered, whereas a colonic is generally carried out at a clinic. A colonic achieves more in less time with up to 50 gallons of water being flushed through the intestine. A colonic machine can administer the equivalent of six enemas in less than one hour.
    Suddenly my canteloupe has lost it's appeal...

  13. #43
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    when I go camping, I can go a whole week without uh....
    Apparently, you're not really roughing it then...Get it? Roughing it?

  14. #44

  15. #45
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    no I don't...
    Please tell me you're full of shit...

  16. #46

  17. #47
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    when I go camping, I can go a whole week without uh....
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Apparently, you're not really roughing it then...Get it? Roughing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    no I don't...
    Okay, I'll attempt an explanation...

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Please tell me you're full of shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    what?
    Explanation failed... Okay...roughage\ re-fij\ n.: fiber. 2. Also food containing much indigestible material acting as fiber. Fiber=Cleaner colon....No shit...

  18. #48
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Suddenly I feel as if a RSW "spell "is coming on....Oh, please, no, not me too!!!

  19. #49
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    I can't find it on youtube but I'm reminded of that scene in LA Story where Steve Martin is dating a very young Sarah Jessica Parker and she suggests they both go for colonics cuz it'll be fun.

  20. #50
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

  21. #51
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Suddenly I feel as if a RSW "spell "is coming on....Oh, please, no, not me too!!!
    Broken, don't you get tired of saying the same things day in day out?

    And in response to your earlier question, I probably averaged half a meal twice a week from 2003-2005. Although fuck, duh, that went all into the mucous membrane. But I'd bet that I didn't eat more than two meals over four weeks spanning July-August in 1999. Anyone ever shit literally nothing but chemicals?

    Yes, it is gross, you're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  22. #52
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Broken, don't you get tired of saying the same things day in day out?

    And in response to your earlier question, I probably averaged half a meal twice a week from 2003-2005. Although fuck, duh, that went all into the mucous membrane. But I'd bet that I didn't eat more than two meals over four weeks spanning July-August in 1999. Anyone ever shit literally nothing but chemicals?

    Yes, it is gross, you're correct.
    You mean like, yada,yada,yada...blah,blah,blah? Then I'd be BrokenRecord, no? As for those chemical omits of yours...Lil' puffs of smoke, I'm tellin' ya...

  23. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    SHUT THE FUCK UP.

  24. #54
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,668

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    RUDE...Just plain rude...

  25. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    I still stand by this.

  26. #56
    old school invisiblerobots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,807

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?


  27. #57
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,291

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    A healthy colon is vital to a healthy body. It is by no means the only step, as some would have you believe, but nevertheless essential to regaining optimum health.

    OK, to many this may seem a revolting topic and could well be the reason most people do little or nothing about maintaining a healthy colon. However, no one who eats a "modern" diet can escape the formation of caked deposits on the lining of the colon, which inevitably interferes with its normal function.

    One example of our modern diet is the consumption of white bread, which contains little or no fibre and has large amounts of gluten, which is a very sticky wheat protein. Our digestive system simply was not designed to handle this garbage and is constantly under strain to expel it from the body. In many cases this "gunk" ends up blocking or sticking to the colon wall. White bread is but one example of the junk most people consume these days.

    Most people would be amazed at what actually comes out of an average "healthy" person during a colonic. Quite often there are rock hard discs, dark lumpy strings, sheets or flakes of brown mucous and last but not least the occasional tape worm. All of which are disgusting to look at (not to mention the smell!). It is not surprising why people shy away from discussing the subject or decide to have colonic treatment. However, if the average person is carrying around all this toxic sludge how can they possibly have a healthy body? This unwanted build-up within the colon interferes with peristalsis (the rippling motion of the colon) and can be a primary cause of constipation.

    When large amounts of the colon's surface become coated with impermeable dried fecal matter or lumps of mucous three things happen:

    Delays in expelling fecal matter increase the amount of toxins absorbed into the body.
    The absorption of nutrients that the body needs is severely interfered with.
    Water within the intestine should be filtered back into the blood stream. However, if the lining of the intestine is caked, this water cannot be absorbed and can lead to dehydration.
    There are two types of colon cleansing, enemas and colonic. Enemas are self administered, whereas a colonic is generally carried out at a clinic. A colonic achieves more in less time with up to 50 gallons of water being flushed through the intestine. A colonic machine can administer the equivalent of six enemas in less than one hour.
    Have you done this?
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  28. #58
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,648

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Yes, once in the early '90's, and I will never do it again. Although it was the flattest my stomach has ever been.

  29. #59
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,291

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yes, once in the early '90's, and I will never do it again. Although it was the flattest my stomach has ever been.
    What happened? Painful?
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  30. #60
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,849

    Default Re: Colonics, anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    RUDE...Just plain rude...
    retarded, just plain retarded. Why make X number of banal posts, when one would do?
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •