Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I just met Billy Corgan.

Default Re: So I just met Billy Corgan.

Actually, I wonder if Billy even knows?

was he dressed in white?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    There are like 2 people that I give the slightest bit of admiration for.
    ooooooooooooooooooh which two?? this is killing me.

also, erik, way to go on the blindingly yellow title.

oh and blah blah brandon billy corgan. i mean way to go. but a train museum? is that really what billy corgan does on his days off from touring? not exactly what i would've thought.

hawking, are you in college? Is the museum you're career? You are like Ross Gellar in friends.
    Upcoming Shows:

Sasquatch Festival

Headwear Fo Ya Backside chrislasf's Avatar

I just don't take this message board that seriously to be honest. I mean, look at the cast of characters. You have some dude who can sneak a camera anywhere and everywhere, you've got some chick who is trying so hard to be cool and hip, all while trying to make herself look older then she really is, you have some dude who does every drug he can get a hold. Then lastly, you have a guy who gets his jollies off trying to belittle people while trying to inflate his very small ego.
    I just don't give a fuck. The only reason why I come on here is to find out about music news and pass time at work. There are like 2 people that I give the slightest bit of admiration for. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. I am more successful and have more education under my belt then any two people on this board. So to be honest, with the exception of 2 of you, if you were killed because you ratted on a murderer, I would not lose one bit of sleep or feel the slightest bit of sympathy for you. So save yourselves the time in criticizing me, because I don't give a fuck what ANY of you think.
    For flaunting all of your educational accomplishments you are a very poor writer. Look at your own pin sized ego before commenting on others. Weren't you the one championing the idea that you wouldn't be caught dead working in a museum. You're the one who can go fuck themself. And I don't care if you don't give a fuck what I think. It feels good to call you a fuckhead. Fuckhead.
    I like it. It's not my favorite shit in the world, but it's a smart, funny show.

P.S. I'm gay

I just don't take this message board that seriously to be honest. I mean, look at the cast of characters. You have some dude who can sneak a camera anywhere and everywhere, you've got some chick who is trying so hard to be cool and hip, all while trying to make herself look older then she really is, you have some dude who does every drug he can get a hold. Then lastly, you have a guy who gets his jollies off trying to belittle people while trying to inflate his very small ego.
    I just don't give a fuck. The only reason why I come on here is to find out about music news and pass time at work. There are like 2 people that I give the slightest bit of admiration for. The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. I am more successful and have more education under my belt then any two people on this board. So to be honest, with the exception of 2 of you, if you were killed because you ratted on a murderer, I would not lose one bit of sleep or feel the slightest bit of sympathy for you. So save yourselves the time in criticizing me, because I don't give a fuck what ANY of you think.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

NO GUYS. You don't even know how smart I am. I'm like supersmart. I am so much smarter than all of you, it's not even funny. I'm expecting a call from Mensa any day now.

Which is to say, I'm in agreement with Chrislasf and Captncrzy.

if i were you, after i showed him where the museum was, and he said thanks, i would say "no problem billy. if you really want to return the favor, you could play through the eyes of ruby tonight. and if thats too much to ask, then at least hook me up with some muzzle."

and by the way, the show kicked ass, way better than i expected. they turned a lot of their songs into some extended jams. pretty fuckin rockin all the way through. no through the eyes of ruby, but they ended with muzzle, so i guess i cant complain. and billys solo acoustic version of 1979 was pretty sweet too.

oh, and i almost forgot, im pretty fuckin smart and educated too, so take that!!

You lucky bastard! Muzzle? Ergh.
    For your health

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

The show was good, but not great. The long jammed out versions of songs weren't great to me. I would rather have 5 more shorter songs than the 3 or 4 10 minute ones. I mean I do enjoy the occasional guitar solo, but come on now.

And I am not Ross from Friends. I'm not a curator. I just make sure shit works. When I'm not talking to Billy Corgan that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

Isn't the 10 minute Heavy Metal Machine the most painfully frustrating song ever?

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Pretty much yeah. I'm not even crazy about that tune to begin with. Let along the version that sounds like someone coughing up mud.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

i didnt like that song much before either, but i thought they made it better live. but yea, it was a little long. i agree that id probably prefer a few more songs instead of all the extended jams. all in all though i had a really good time. they sounded better than i expected.