Thread: The Pink Floyd Expierence.

Banned

Default The Pink Floyd Expierence.

Has anyone seen this show? Is it worth $30?

http://www.thepinkfloydexperience.net/

Banned

Default Re: The Pink Floyd Expierence.

durrrr spelling is good.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post

J, sort of busy so i didnt search the threads, but somewhere on this big ole board there was some talk of the show .... a couple of people said it was as close to seeing floyd as you can get ... now if i remember correctly, the responders had never seen floyd, so it goes ... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Yes, I've heard of it.. I post on some lighting/laser message boards and people sometimes go to it... I don't think there are any lasers at these shows which makes me not want to go as much. Plus, I don't remember it coming to LA anytime recently.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

just go to your planetarium...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    just go to your planetarium...

Planetarium doesn't do laser shows anymore.. it's now in this REALLY REALLY shitty place in Sherman Oaks.. but it's going to be moved to the Spruce Goose Dome (or whatever it is now) in Long Beach, and will be by the biggest Laserium by far (over 10 times the size of all others).

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

The Australian Pink Floyd show is better.

http://www.aussiefloyd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post
    The Australian Pink Floyd show is better.

http://www.aussiefloyd.com/
    ive seen this. ill vouch. it was. phenom. dark side sounded better by them than when i saw waters do it.

...not sayin it was cooler....just sayin it sounded spot on to the album
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

Thumbs up Re: The Pink Floyd Expierence.

It's all about Which One's Pink?

http://www.whichonespink.com/

For what it's worth, I have seen all members of Floyd live, and Which One's Pink? is a great substitute.

Speaking of which, you should ALL PICK THIS SHIT UP! Just came out yestarday. Tons of bonus footage...
    EDIT: Richard Wright was on tour with Gilmour for this and plays all keys so, 2 out of 4 aint bad. especially the better 2 of the 4

But seriously, you're a fucking idiot if you like Pink Floyd and decide Not to pick this up.
    Last edited by brando4n82; 09-20-2007 at 09:23 AM. Reason: more info
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    It's all about Which One's Pink?

http://www.whichonespink.com/

For what it's worth, I have seen all members of Floyd live, and Which One's Pink? is a great substitute.

Speaking of which, you should ALL PICK THIS SHIT UP! Just came out yestarday. Tons of bonus footage...
    EDIT: Richard Wright was on tour with Gilmour for this and plays all keys so, 2 out of 4 aint bad. especially the better 2 of the 4

But seriously, you're a fucking idiot if you like Pink Floyd and decide Not to pick this up.
    Great! Now I have to make a damn list for the music place! This and the Live Daft I heard was coming out in November! I already have all the other vids the Floyd has out so there you have it...Gotta run now and get some "Money...."

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Great! Now I have to make a damn list for the music place! This and the Live Daft I heard was coming out in November! I already have all the other vids the Floyd has out so there you have it...Gotta run now and get some "Money...."
    Live Daft does come out in Novemeber, but The Gilmour dvd is IN STORES NOW!
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

its on tv right now, the australian dudes, , kbdi .. denver 925 thur .. pretty good esp on a big screen .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    its on tv right now, the australian dudes, , kbdi .. denver 925 thur .. pretty good esp on a big screen .. cr****

LOL.. They show it a lot on public television in so. cal too.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post

wtf, these guys are playing in ohio, michigan, indiana...... who gives a fuck?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Did you seriously just exclude Waters from the top 2 members of Pink Floyd? By what criteria? Cause if you really place the keyboardist above Waters, not only should you never be allowed to hear Floyd again but you should be testicle-tortured to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    wtf, these guys are playing in ohio, michigan, indiana...... who gives a fuck?
    you either like those kind of bands or you dont ... like DSO which i like too .. what i thought interesing about the show was, no one, almost ever stood up ... which makes sense, you arent looking to see the stars because there arent any, you just listen to the music, and watch the visuals ... canx**

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Did you seriously just exclude Waters from the top 2 members of Pink Floyd? By what criteria? Cause if you really place the keyboardist above Waters, not only should you never be allowed to hear Floyd again but you should be testicle-tortured to death.
    Well i saw Gilmour and Wright in 2006 together for Gilmours tour and it was the best show I've ever been to. Seeing Echoes live made my life complete. I saw Waters and Mason together at the Hollywood bowl in '06 as well. Again, great show, but Waters just doesnt have the vocals anymore. He still puts on an incredible show and knows what hes doing. I guess what I mean to say is it's just a better pairing, considering everyones differences toward eachother. I dont like how Waters is such a cunt. For his 2007 tour, he invited Mason and Wright, but Wright declined. MY point is Roger Waters is a deusche bag that can still put on a great show full of theatrics and bring together great musicians that fill in, but as far as musicianship goes, Gilmour and Wright all the way Slim Wang, Hollah atcha BOIIII. Just so I know what page you are on, who's your main Floydian, Waters or Gilmour?

sid ...canx**