Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ...:::DENVER BRONCOS MEGATHREAD

Default Re: ...:::DENVER BRONCOS MEGATHREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Just like the Chargers you can dish it out, but you cant take it. I have a one word response to your complaints about the Pats - SCOREBOARD!

Yeah. Scoreboard. Let's see how any other team would handle the Bears and Pats in consecutive weeks. I'm still disgusted by our performance, but the season isn't over yet.
    Also, I never said LT was a shitty player. He is goddamn great. And I will give Merroidman some credit for shelving the "lights out" sack dance until they can actually get a win that matters. That being said, I guess we wont be seeing it again.... ever.

I'm going to agree with you as I stated above. It's kinda immature to do that. I think celebrations should be reserved for touchdowns only. But I"m glad his keeping his dances off the field this year.

sorry to jack the Broncos MEGA thread, but I figure talking shit on the Chargers is a-ok w/ the Denver fans.
    We can start the real talk in the next couple weeks when the teams actually play, yeah?

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

No, you'll hear plenty of talk for the next week after the Chargers get worked by the Packers on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

I just killed 17 homeless guys.

At least I was right about the Chargers.
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Banned

The Broncos are utterly pathetic. Worst coaching I have EVER seen in the National Football League. And the Pats are pathetic. Remove them from the league.

E

Well, if you're using the same word to describe the Broncos as you're using to describe an undefeated team whose score every week is about 38-12, then that makes me feel better about the Broncos.

That said, Denver's play calling sucks, and their defense is atrocious. I figured the Jags would run the ball effectively, but how to explain David Garrard picking them apart through the air? I'm embarassed and I'd ceremoniously sacrifice Good Days Last if he were within arm's reach.

Banned

Yes, being compared to known-cheaters must be an honour for you.

Sad organisation when that is the case.

E

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Yes, being compared to known-cheaters must be an honour for you.

Sad organisation when that is the case.

E
    Edwin - the Broncos are worse cheaters than the Pats could ever hope for. Chop blocks, face spitting, shitting on the field. You name it, they've done it.

Oh and they have a lipless coach who gets all self-satisfied when he calls timeout 2 seconds before a snap of an OT fieldgoal attempt.

And the fucking Raiders won today. Two more wins this year and we've improved! This season can do nothing but please me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    No, you'll hear plenty of talk for the next week after the Chargers get worked by the Packers on Sunday.
    Jesus Christ on razor scooter this statement is TRUE!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    And the Pats are pathetic. Remove them from the league.

E
    Another super bowl is just going to add to their patheticness. They should be removed from the league and placed in a league that is a little better/competitive. : (
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    Okay. One accidental supplement against... an HGH user, a low-blow cheating head coach.. yeah. The Patriots are sure winners. Smile for the camera Belicheat.

Chop blocking, cheap timeouts, chop blocking what? Oh hey, lets aim at his knees while the play is whistled dead. ****** Nalen.

LT is the hands down the best player this league has seen in a while. He has a right to flip out. This Chargers team is far more talented than it's shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Edwin - the Broncos are worse cheaters than the Pats could ever hope for. Chop blocks, face spitting, shitting on the field. You name it, they've done it.

Oh and they have a lipless coach who gets all self-satisfied when he calls timeout 2 seconds before a snap of an OT fieldgoal attempt.

And the fucking Raiders won today. Two more wins this year and we've improved! This season can do nothing but please me.
    Just so you know who you're in league with, buddy.

Well. I won't deny it. We got ripped apart by old man Favre.

How?

I don't know. Norv has to be the worst head coach ever. And we need a DC with Balls. Cotrell can go keel over with Art Shell because they're one and the same.
    Old. Black. and the game has passed them by. Light years by.

Banned

Right, but the Pats shamelessly strut around their trophies that were clearly won by cheating. Quite a difference there, sir.

Another super bowl is just going to add to their patheticness. They should be removed from the league and placed in a league that is a little better/competitive. : (
    They'd cheat in that league too.

E

The only Broncos cheater I can think of is Romanowski and he's been gone a while. We saw where he ended up too.

Shanahan does come across as a bit smug. I think they're lucky they're not 0-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The only Broncos cheater I can think of is Romanowski and he's been gone a while. We saw where he ended up too.

Shanahan does come across as a bit smug. I think they're lucky they're not 0-3.
    ya, it could be 0-3 just as easily as 2-1 .. we got spanked so lets see if it wakes us up or is this a preview of the season .. canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

answer = preview

Charles Nelson Reilly, what did you write down?

CNR = "i wrote XFL Expansion team.....HA!...HAHA"
    Last edited by bug on your lip; 10-01-2007 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Dude, you need to hire someone else with different team alliances to assume your duties on this thread. You would have me crying fucking "uncle!" if your team wasn't the weak-ass Vikings.

That said, I'll trade you one of Denver's offensive coaches and defensive coaches (and yes, they have two of each - part of the problem) for your two DT's

Charles Nelson Reilly makes you look weak-ass

Dude, you need to hire someone else with different team alliances to assume your duties on this thread. You would have me crying fucking "uncle!" if your team wasn't the weak-ass Vikings.

That said, I'll trade you one of Denver's offensive coaches and defensive coaches (and yes, they have two of each - part of the problem) for your two DT's
    I know, its pretty fucking weak to bag on other teams when your favorite team sucks LARGE. The Steelers already got the only Vikings D coach that was worth a shit imo. He's turned out to be a GREAT head coach. As far as D lineman go, just wait till Erasmus James is healthy again, if he ever is : (

*edit: started Denver's D this week, whoooops...

He's turned out to be a GREAT head coach.
    umm, he's coached 4 games.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

umm, he's coached 4 games.
    But what a great win yesterday. He has them winning the games they should be winning.

I guess I'm going for negative points today, well maybe every day. subtract at will while I head over to the anxiety, depression thread...

I thought you were talking about Tomlin.

oh you're being facetious. I think.

I was, and I am. I should have said that I think hes a great coach and will prove to be such...

i've stated before that Vikes fans all know that their offense is inexperienced but their Defense is tits

Broncos fans all thought getting rid of Plummer was the last piece of the Super Bowl puzzle...
    ubertardz

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    i've stated before that Vikes fans all know that their offense is inexperienced but their Defense is tits

Broncos fans all thought getting rid of Plummer was the last piece of the Super Bowl puzzle...
    ubertardz
    Meanwhile the purple reign is repeatedly receiving golden showers instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Why'd I buy that fucking Tomlinson jersey this year... fuck...
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post

ubertardz
    First of all - your defense isn't tits. You have four good defensive players, and none of them line up outside of the box. Your team got thwarted through the air last week by a Chiefs team with no discernible passing offense. At least Denver's achilles heel (run D) only gets truly exploited against teams that actually can attack it.

Secondly, just because you don't overestimate your team's chances, and I have reasonable exceptions for Denver to capitalize on the talent that they have, doesn't make this thread valid. However much money you win off of betting against the Broncos this year pales next to the fact that you would trade anyone on your team besides your four down lineman or your rookie running back just to get Denver's 3rd-string QB or TE or 4th option at WR.

Meanwhile the purple reign is repeatedly receiving golden showers instead.
    Now this is fucking funny!!!

First of all - your defense isn't tits. You have four good defensive players, and none of them line up outside of the box. Your team got thwarted through the air last week by a Chiefs team with no discernible passing offense. At least Denver's achilles heel (run D) only gets truly exploited against teams that actually can attack it.

Secondly, just because you don't overestimate your team's chances, and I have reasonable exceptions for Denver to capitalize on the talent that they have, doesn't make this thread valid. However much money you win off of betting against the Broncos this year pales next to the fact that you would trade anyone on your team besides your four down lineman or your rookie running back just to get Denver's 3rd-string QB or TE or 4th option at WR.
    This is BS. Darren Sharper, Antoine Winfield, and Tank Johnson are all good, not great, but good. Darren Shaper is actually very good. I actually wouldnt want to trade Tarvaris Jackson for Jay Cutler. At least Tarvaris still has time to prove that he cant learn the game at the pro-level instead of already having proved it. Troy Williamson is incredibly fast and talented, he just needs to hold on to the ball, and Sidney Rice is a badass in his rookie season. Anyone see the TD catch he made this weekend.

I have no idea why not overestimating my favorite team would validate this thread anyway???

Up in smoke
    Thats where my money goes
    In my lungs
    and sometimes up my nose
    When troubled times
    Begin to bother me
    I take a toke
    and all my cares
    Go up in smoke

Banned

9 kids. 9 different women. I would be getting high as a kite too.