Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silversun Pickups at the Wiltern!

old school

Default Silversun Pickups at the Wiltern!

on 10/20/07. Tickets on sale this Thursday.

Horray!

*wipes tear from face*
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Default Re: Silversun Pickups at the Wiltern!

Yawn, them playing the Wiltern ok? Thats a stretch, but whatever.

old school

Hey, look! Its the resident hater!

*shakes head in pity at suprefan*
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

old school

Does anyone have the presale password for this?

do "lurkers" deserve passwords?

edit: haha, just after i typed this an email from livenation popped into my inbox with the password and presale info.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 09-19-2007 at 09:03 AM.

old school

Stop hating JustSteve. Its not good for your complextion. Now quit with the trolling and please provide the password if you have it. Either that, or you can continue to pose in the corner like the bad mo'fo that you are since you feel superior to me because your current screen name join date is before mine. The choice is yours. Choose wisely. Karma will have the final say in all of this!

no, it's just that it's not right to post passwords on message boards. they are meant for people who do the work to get them. if you want to get passwords then sign up for the email lists and do it your fuckin' self just like i did. douche.

old school

Just lol at you. Is this not a good natured community of Coachella music enthusiasts message board? I help my fellow Coachella fans. You... not so much.

I am signed up for the emails on both sites to have them send me the password. I just haven't gotten it yet, so I was posting here just in case there was a glitch. But when I do, I will share it with the community here. Its a password you dolt. Not that big of a deal.

And you are full of it. You don't have the password. They haven't released it yet. I just got off the phone with the company who is sponsering the show.

okay, here's the email i got from livenation.

"Silversun Pickups at The Wiltern on Saturday, October 20

Silversun Pickups
    with Midnight Movies and The Happy Hollows

Saturday, October 20
    The Wiltern

Presale starts: Thursday, Sept 20 at 10am
    Presale ends: Thursday, Sept 20 at 10pm

Use Password: fuckoff!

Buy Tickets"

oops, looks like the real password didn't copy correctly.

Hey ShyGuy I remember you from Lolla's boards. Good times over there. Didi you ever find your shygirl at the show? I'm actually in LA that weekend and am getting tickets for the SSPU show. I can't wait. Don't let JustStev get to you. He's just upset that the new Foo Fighters album is a piece of crap. I just sent you a PM with the password.

old school

Hey Shotglass. Hope life is treating you well. No worries about the giant douche on this thread. He is angry with life and takes it out on internet message boards.

The presale password for this show is:

drumrole...........................

drums

actually, i am quite happy, have a 19 month old daughter and beautiful girlfriend, live in a beautiful house in newport beach and am a stay at home dad. so life is great!

i believe it was psychic friend, ms. board runner extroidinaire, who is not into people posting presale passwords on the messageboard, so i respect her wishes and refrain from doing so.

old school

Good for you Steve! I am happy for you.

Stupid me. By looking at your first post, I would have though you didn't give it up because I was a "lurker", not because of anything a mod said (which, by the way, makes zero sense).

old school

IF you are looking for a KROQ password, it is:

TWINKLES

The KROQ password is pretty much useless since it's a well-known fact that KROQ releases about 7 tickets in their presales.

They... really suck live

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

old school

Opposite day was last Wednesday Rag. Give up the schtick, put another quarter in, and spin again.

old school

"it's a well-known fact that KROQ releases about 7 tickets in their presales."

I just bought 8. Must have them all!

old school

The day is almost upon us my fine Coachella friends. Are you ready is the question you should all be asking yourselves.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyRagdoll View Post
    They... really suck live
    You're an idiot, and I hope you die.

E

Banned

Hey Shyguy~! Long time. How was Lolla?

E

is sspu even a band that one needs to worry about selling out in one day where you actually need a pre-sale.

Coachella Junkie

This has got to be the shittiest thread currently existing on the internet.

old school

Whats up Delta! Lolla was great, thanks.

Vanwinkle, they sold out pretty fast actually. Same day. At least the floor GA did, and that is all we were worried about here.

PotV, you can post under suprefan. You don't have to use your other screename.

o well i guess blasting heavy guitar where you can hear nothing else besides mumbling lyrics and putting on the worst live show i have ever had to sit through sells out pretty fast

Banned

Why would you enter a thread about a presale when your intention is to threadcrap?

Hey, mvanwinkle. Go fuck yourself.

E

dude sspu was almost as bad as having to sit through copeland ( not sure on spelling) to see the rentals

Banned

I don't care. This thread is clearly for those interested in seeing SSPU in concert. It's not a "SSPU: Are they any good" thread created for debate/discussion.

E

im just saying everyone was stressing about what the presale code is when i was just checking if it was even necessary if they were going to sell out fast enough.

old school

LOL at vanwinkles weak weak third grade trollling attempts. Pay no mind Delta, we know the greatness that is Silversun, and in the end, that is all we need.