Page 1 of 13 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ncaa college football 07

Default ncaa college football 07

watching notre dame play today was like being tortured. not that i like them or anything, but it's at the point where it's pathetic to watch.

i'm hoping washington can pull an upset against osu today.

Default Re: ncaa college football 07

Go Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    Go Nebraska.
    I'm down with that ...

Akmal

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11521

Andrew

Nebraska who? 4 plays, 96 yards sucka!

Sam Keller quarterbacked my high school when I was a freshman. That year, our cross-town rivalry game with Monte Vista was unbelievable. Kyle Wright was their quarterback that year. We lost by 3 points, which hurt, but the game was the best I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    Sam Keller quarterbacked my high school when I was a freshman. That year, our cross-town rivalry game with Monte Vista was unbelievable. Kyle Wright was their quarterback that year. We lost by 3 points, which hurt, but the game was the best I've ever seen.
    i got to watch Alex Smith and Reggie Bush play (on the same high school team) it wasn't even fair.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post

yeah i remember posting quite a number of posts in there but taht thread is originally for the osu games, had you read that thread's title

nebraska pwn3d

I wanna see the headline in the L.A. times tomorrow. And whatever paper Lincoln has. Excuses upon excuses will be made, they hate admitting they got their butts whipped. And the fans will still complain because they finally got points in the 4th quarter because USC put in the 2nd and 3rd string on d though.

What a satisfying day. USC crushes a Nebraska team that was a hot pick for an upset, and the Bruins get fucked up hardcore by Utah.
    For your health

Go Bears.

im considering going to the sc cal game nov 10th in berkeley.
    im nervous when sc plays other pac 10 teams, esp this season: washington, oregon and cal. these schools are dangerous.

lsu defense looked great today against so carolina. sc seemed to have it under control during the 1st quarter, then they went downhill from there.

vinylmartyr

4-0!!

Cal Bears remain undefeated after a nailbiter against the Ducks... woohoo!

its been a really upsetting weekend of football.
    both ou and texas lost. how can they lose to colorado and kansas state, i have no idea...
    i was hoping for oregon to get that td until that idiot fumbled right at the end zone for a touch back. i dont even know how that touch back works...

MAN! 5 out of the top 10 go down. What a crazy and entertaining week.

Texas is over-rated.

WVU is also way over-rated and when it comes big team time, they fold their tents rather quickly. No defense either.

OU looked like crap. Very flat the entire game, tons of mistakes.

Florida looked even worse with the group of thugs they call a football team. I saw some awful sportsmanship from the Gators. Basically 2 deadball fouls cost them 2 scoring opportunites. I'm glad they got their ass handed to them in the swamp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Meyer deserves it for that calling timeout stunt, which I think is the crappiest thing a coach can do. There should be a new rule to prohibit that. Oh' the gator chopping clap is the most annoying thing in college footaball, barely edging out the tomahawk chant at FSU.

CAL looked a bit shakey again, but they beat a good offensive in Oregon.

ND - wow, worse than I could have ever imagined.

Buckeyes continue to look good, granted they need more of a test than Minn, but jeez even USC looked dreadful (and lucky) against Washington, whom OSU manhandled 2 weeks ago. Purdue is next, they are a much better team.

Hawaii beat Idaho or was it Spokane Community College? Who gives a flying fuck. Another 10 touchdowns for "I'm not good enough to play for a decent school" quaterback. Again, who gives a shit. I'll say it again, I'd like to see them pass on a team like LSU, USC or OSU for that matter.

WISC - escapes again - this is getting boring - somebody beat this lackluster team already!
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 09-29-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

LSU is #1 in the polls on Monday, kind of has to happen. This is no disrespect to USC, but you cant play that sloppy in primetime. The first BCS poll is going to look awfully messy in a couple weeks. I think that there might be no undefeated team this season, it can happen. If OU can lose, LSU and USC certainly can. The SEC games in the next month are going to takes its toll. And who wouldve thought that the Pac 10 would have 2 teams in the top 3 this week? Soft conference huh? Cal will move up over everyone else who lost. WVU finally got shown up.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    LSU is #1 in the polls on Monday, kind of has to happen. This is no disrespect to USC, but you cant play that sloppy in primetime. The first BCS poll is going to look awfully messy in a couple weeks. I think that there might be no undefeated team this season, it can happen. If OU can lose, LSU and USC certainly can. The SEC games in the next month are going to takes its toll. And who wouldve thought that the Pac 10 would have 2 teams in the top 3 this week? Soft conference huh? Cal will move up over everyone else who lost. WVU finally got shown up.
    I agree. I have said from the start there will be no undefeated team this year. Well, no undefeated team that matters (I'm talking to you Cincy and Hawaii)

LSU should #1 then USC, then Cal, then Ohio State. The PAC 10 is tough this year. It's a soft year for the Big 10 no doubt.
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 09-29-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

[QUOTE=
    [B]Florida[/B] looked even worse with the group of thugs they call a football team. I saw some awful sportsmanship from the Gators. Basically 2 deadball fouls cost them 2 scoring opportunites. I'm glad they got their ass handed to them in the swamp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Meyer deserves it for that calling timeout stunt, which I think is the crappiest thing a coach can do. There should be a new rule to prohibit that. Oh' the gator chopping clap is the most annoying thing in college footaball, barely edging out the tomahawk chant at FSU.QUOTE]

fuck you, you fucking cunt.....suck my bald nut sack you bitch as bitch. the only thing fsu you can say is this " our excuse is not being able to fire our once great but now shitty ass coach" now for you cdubwhatthefuckeverisuckhairydicks......you need to slit your wrist so your poor excuse for a mother can slit her wrist for giving birth to you after she murders your father for tainting her with sperm from the unholiest thing of holy....el monkeyofshitheadsO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

LSU played Tulane, at home. USC played Washington, on the road. I don't think they get penalized for that. Washington is a much better team than Tulane. USC remains on top of the poll. And I'm certainly no USC fan. I'm glad UCLA got back on track in that fourth quarter...FUMBLE!!!!

Besides having two top three teams, the PAC-10 might likely have 5 teams in the top 25: USC, Cal, Oregon, Arizona State and UCLA
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

what the fuck do you nkow nahuatldream....your name as atl and dream in it...atlanta will always be a dream and the only thing you dream about is getting all sexy with bug who isnt really so that means you play with yourself you fucking loner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post

Hawaii beat Idaho or was it Spokane Community College? Who gives a flying fuck. Another 10 touchdowns for "I'm not good enough to play for a decent school" quaterback. Again, who gives a shit. I'll say it again, I'd like to see them pass on a team like LSU, USC or OSU for that matter.
    Only 3 touchdown passes for Brennan ... and a rushing TD ... only completed a little over 60% of his passes, and he threw 5 interceptions!

That'll hurt the Heisman hopes.

i think lsu will close in on the polls on second. i doubt they will pass usc. when sc went wire to wire in 05 to win the orange bowl, we had some close games while ou had some big blowouts.

like i mentioned previously (i think in another thread), washington looks great this year. they'll probably get some votes. cal and oregon looked terrific too. except that oregon idiot fumbled the ball right at the end zone.

sc played really bad today. a few key players injured, dumb penalties (and worse are personal fouls) for 160 yds, wtf. i hate watching games when players get penalties, it's frustrating to watch. thank god i tivod the game and just finished watching.

ive never liked the whole booty for heisman campaign, cuz for a couple years now i thought he's not all that heisman worthy, nor is he all that electrifying...

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    fuck you, you fucking cunt.....suck my bald nut sack you bitch as bitch. the only thing fsu you can say is this " our excuse is not being able to fire our once great but now shitty ass coach" now for you cdubwhatthefuckeverisuckhairydicks......you need to slit your wrist so your poor excuse for a mother can slit her wrist for giving birth to you after she murders your father for tainting her with sperm from the unholiest thing of holy....el monkeyofshitheadsO
    Wow - congrats on being a total moron. Do everyone a favor and post when you get out of the 8th grade. What you fail to realize, my post was a general one, just an overall day of football and my recap. I have no loyalty to FSU.

You = dumb.
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 09-30-2007 at 06:06 AM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by nahuatldream View Post
    LSU played Tulane, at home. USC played Washington, on the road. I don't think they get penalized for that. Washington is a much better team than Tulane. USC remains on top of the poll. And I'm certainly no USC fan. I'm glad UCLA got back on track in that fourth quarter...FUMBLE!!!!

Besides having two top three teams, the PAC-10 might likely have 5 teams in the top 25: USC, Cal, Oregon, Arizona State and UCLA
    From what I've seen, I don't think ASU is a top 25 team. Then again neither are a lot of team that are in there right now.
    The Glitter Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    From what I've seen, I don't think ASU is a top 25 team.
    Right. This is why they'll be cracking the top 20 sometime this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    suck my bald nut sack
    please explain
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

fuck. lsu is above usc by only two points. damn sec voters...

1. L-S-U Tigers (33) 5-0 1,593 2
    2. U-S-C Trojans (32) 4-0 1,591 1
    3. California Golden Bears 5-0 1,475 6
    4. Ohio State Buckeyes 5-0 1,420 8
    5. Wisconsin Badgers 5-0 1,271 9
    6. South Florida Bulls 4-0 1,203 18
    7. Boston College Eagles 5-0 1,172 12
    8. Kentucky Wildcats 5-0 1,143 14
    9. Florida Gators 4-1 1,031 4
    10. Oklahoma Sooners 4-1 992 3
    11. South Carolina Gamecocks 4-1 900 16
    12. Georgia Bulldogs 4-1 885 15
    13. West Virginia Mountaineers 4-1 861 5
    14. Oregon Ducks 4-1 837 11
    15. Virginia Tech Hokies 4-1 639 17
    16. Hawaii Warriors 5-0 586 19
    17. Missouri Tigers 4-0 561 20
    18. Arizona State Sun Devils 5-0 497 23
    19. Texas Longhorns 4-1 449 7
    20. Cincinnati Bearcats 5-0 377 24
    21. Rutgers Scarlet Knights 3-1 299 10
    22. Clemson Tigers 4-1 265 13
    23. Purdue Boilermakers 5-0 218 NR
    24. Kansas State Wildcats 3-1 214 NR
    25. Nebraska Cornhuskers 4-1 198 25
    Others receiving votes: Florida State 101, Miami-Florida 83, Illinois 59, Auburn 52, U-C-L-A 49, Texas A&M 29, Michigan State 16, Michigan 15, Connecticut 9, Alabama 6, Arkansas 5, Colorado 5, U-C-F 5, Penn State 4, Virginia 3, Kansas 3, Boise State 3, Washington 1.

how is it possible that florida and ou are still in the top 10 when they lost?

i sure hope lsu and usc will coast till the very end, and everyone would love to see another usc - sec showdown, and i will definitely show up at the bcs if we end up winning out.
    Last edited by arbouler; 09-30-2007 at 11:59 AM.

CU Wins beats OK ... good week .. canx****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine