And hid the url of the hosting site instead of using like imageshack or photobucket etc etc.
Jesus, this person must have really thought things through... or maybe it's real!
well I dont think that would matter (to me at least). If someone got hold of some legit poster or photo of whatever, but had no other options to share it other than the free hosting sites, I wouldn't see any problem.And hid the url of the hosting site instead of using like imageshack or photobucket etc etc.
... isn't that what GV does every year?
And what he did works too.
Ah, mmk. I'm perfectly satisfied with this fake line-up, even without any surprises. This just makes me more excited for when the real thing comes out.
Serj is a funny, funny guy.
Greatest interview EVER!
This is all hilarious.
9/6 Salva @ TBA
9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey
Hi. Maybe you all don't know me yet, but I'm Malcolm Jamal Awesome. I'm VERY excited to watch everyone discuss/debate this fake lineup. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I've never been in on one of these fake lineups from "the ground up".
Thanks in advance.
Seriously, so excited.
Me ... AND Dave Wang.
SEVEN REASONS WHY THIS IS FAKE:
1. DELTRON 3030 (Del the Funky Homosapien and Dan the Automator) was confirmed on a recent thread. Of course that may not be true, but then it could.
2. There are only like 3 or 4 hip hop acts playing, which is WAY low. Coachella is an electronic, indie, AND hip hop festival. I'm a huge hip hop fans and the only ones to get excited about is Aesop Rock and Common.
3. There is NO way they could of billed all these acts this early. Just no way.
4. My Bloody Valentine is high, Armin Van Buuerin, and Louis XIV are WAY to high and Portishead is too low
5. The Coachella poster should be different colors.
6. the whole story on how this guy got the poster is INCREDIBLY fishy.
7. The people running this board would've taken down this thread if this poster was real.
Weren't you the guy who said there is a 100% chance the Police will be playing at Coachella?
Thanks for summing up most of the reasons we've already flushed out why this is fake, although items one and five aren't necessarily true and Portishead will be second line when the poster comes out.
Otherwise, please continue to repeat things. We need you, klint.
this is real......
best real fake poster ever.
At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."
all the arguments about which line bands should be on are BS -- remember this year? arctic monkeys were on line two, which no-one would have believed if it had showed up in a rumor. AND bands changed lines after the initial poster was released, so given that this poster would be such an early draft there's clearly room for it to change.