• Gaypalmsprings

8 26.67%
  • J-$$$$

9 30.00%
  • Other

3 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In which we discuss who comes up with the funniest/relevant pictures

Default In which we discuss who comes up with the funniest/relevant pictures

Who do you think?

Edit:

When voting, the organizers of this thread recommend you take the following categories in mind and rate each contestant on a 1-10 scale. The average of which would equal their score:

Relevance: The pictures should depict or make a funny statement referencing the "current" topic of the thread.

Timeliness: Of course timeliness is important in delivering a punchline. Are the pictures being posted after a particular post that lends a certain funniness or relevance the pictures wouldn't have otherwise?

Quotability: Did someone quote it?

Funniness of overall postings: Self explanatory.

Resourcefulness: Did you just start a thread about 9/11 and 10 minutes later there are 4 hilarious pictures? Was your thread about Jesus consumed with LOLJESUS pics in a matter of mere moments? Posting-on-the-fly counts.
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 09-12-2007 at 10:09 PM.

Default Re: In which we discuss who comes up with the funniest/relevant pictures

God, that's hard. It's a toss up between GPS and Nips. I voted for GPS.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Default Re: In which we discuss who comes up with the funniest/relevant pictures

Gaypalmsprings is the timeliest. J and Nips are consistently funny. I don't know who to vote for.

Jenniehoo's lolcats, when they appear, are priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

That is true. I can't vote. You guys are all winners.

i vote for j...you should too...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Coachella Junkie

we need to see their "best" pictures in this thread for more accurate judging.

Nipples has the funniest stuff

The DAMN lady and Al Bundy are enough for my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

fatbastard tries really hard

It was very tough, but based on his performance yesterday, invisiblerobots got the nod. Very close though.
    For your health

It's all about nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    It was very tough, but based on his performance yesterday, invisiblerobots got the nod. Very close though.
    Yeah what classy shit that was. Maybe when someone they care about dies of a violent crime, someone can post pictures of it on the anniversary of it happening and photoshop clown makeup on everyone.

stop whining...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by KenMixtape View Post
    Yeah what classy shit that was. Maybe when someone they care about dies of a violent crime, someone can post pictures of it on the anniversary of it happening and photoshop clown makeup on everyone.
    I didn't say it was classy nor did I say every picture was funny. But he consistently has posted material that I found to be humorous and topic-related in a very quick manner. To me this was best exemplified yesterday. I found many pictures to be pretty humorous.

I don't expect everyone to deal with tragic events in a similar way and I do respect that everyone grieves differently (hence why I never scolded anyone on either side nor did I post pictures). I can see why the pictures would be viewed as detestable to some. I will say that this year was the first time since the attacks that I tried to not get caught up with the sadness that the date holds. The pictures were a way for me to deal with that. I don't expect others who lost people close to them to feel the same way, though.
    For your health

Last edited by gaypalmsprings; 09-13-2007 at 06:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I gotta give it up to J tilde. I thoroughly enjoy our occasional steamroll through an otherwise cogent discussion.

I like the ommission of tomaz. 100% approve of that move. But I can't vote for just one. They've all had their moments of glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by samiksha View Post
    fatbastard tries really hard
    Agreed. He's had some good ones in the mix.

But I gotta give it to J. Consistent and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    stop whining...
    Go fuck yourself.

Banned

hawking.

Banned

Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    hawking.
    Whoa. Good point.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post

apparently GPS has been gone a while, so i dont think i can vote fairly. but posts like the one i quoted have been making me laugh my ass off lately. good job GPS.

Go fuck yourself.
    regarding your avatar, is that the pimp from the love is a battlefield video?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    regarding your avatar, is that the pimp from the love is a battlefield video?
    Christ, Nipples, good fucking call! I knew I'd seen that before a million times but not until you said that did it become obvious. You don't even need to hear his answer for it is most definitely that pimp in "Love is a Battlefield." That is a video that I watched pretty much 5,000 times on MTV when it was out.

I still picture Pat Benetar leading the group of women in a "in your face" dance off with the pimp.

Hard hitting shit.

Pat learned to dance for that video. . . . or did she?