Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL NAKED GIRL WTF OMG SLUT HO BAG OMG HSM OMG

Default OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL NAKED GIRL WTF OMG SLUT HO BAG OMG HSM OMG

What? Yeah, she got naked. Took pictures of herself. I get naked all the time.

Here's a picture of me with no shirt:

Big fucking woop.

Vanessa Hudgens naked photos make a big splash. It would seem that the nightmare for Disney has begun, Vanessa Hudgens naked has splashed on to the internet.

For the last few weeks, reports have stated that Vanessa Hudgens, 18, of "High School Musical" had some nude photos that she took with her "boyfriend" Zac Efron

Well, it would appear that a couple of these photos have been finally leaked! TMZ claims that they have indeed confirmed that the photo is legit.

Hudgens publicist confirms through a statement that the photo is indeed an image of the 18-year-old star.

The National Enquirer reports that it has learned that a third party has obtained the naughty photos that were meant just for Vanessa and Zac.

"Vanessa's only 18, so she had no idea how her flirtatious act could threaten the future of the multimillion-dollar plans Disney has for the show," said the source. "She just wanted to keep Zac interested."

Well, now EVERYONE is interested.The photo is here. Ninjadude has a HI-Res photo here, but it is watermarked. More to come!
    Last edited by ficklecycle; 09-10-2007 at 11:24 AM.

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL NAKED GIRL WTF OMG SLUT HO BAG OMG HSM OMG

Idiot.

We got bush
    Weee GOT BUSH !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

can we make sure she's at coachella next year?
    ass on the grill

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post

We got bush
    Weee GOT BUSH !!!
    I drink to that!
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Banned

/old

E

actually, shes barely legal...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

i think there is alot of questioning of whether not she was 18 when those pictures were taken too...
    ass on the grill

"hair-pie"

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    i think there is alot of questioning of whether not she was 18 when those pictures were taken too...

What, you havent seen a girl naked before Fickle?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    haha exactly
    ass on the grill

Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ficklecycle View Post

Here's a picture of me with no shirt:

Big fucking woop.
    2 words. Winkie shrinkage...
    A teenage dream, so hard to beat...

Banned

so where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    What, you havent seen a girl naked before Fickle?
    Do you really need to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    so where is it?
    Am I going to get banned for this?

No, at least you linked it. And yeah, this girl makes bank, but cant go get a wax? Oh how those 19 year olds are these days.

Her parents must be so disapointed...
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Her parents must be so disapointed...
    That she doesn't wax?
    For your health

I'd hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Big fucking woop.
    So why make a thread about it?

We need a smilie face that is shooting itself in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Do you really need to ask?
    I've just never seen someone get so excited about a picture of a hairy naked girl before.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

The reason its a big deal is because an innocent little child of Disney has gone WILD AND CRAZY, taking naked pictures of herself for her boyfriend, who is also an innocent Disney child. Not because some 18 year old unshaven chick took naked pictures of herself.
    This is a big deal for Disney, because some parents now wont let their kids watch High School Musical, because one of the cast members has naked pictures on the internet. And seriously, some parents will do that. Even though her being in High School Music and the naked pictures of her are basicaly completely unrelated.
    But why worry? All of Disneys little children end up being completely normal...

I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    We need a smilie face that is shooting itself in the head.

You know this is the internet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    The reason its a big deal is because an innocent little child of Disney has gone WILD AND CRAZY, taking naked pictures of herself for her boyfriend, who is also an innocent Disney child. Not because some 18 year old unshaven chick took naked pictures of herself.
    This is a big deal for Disney, because some parents now wont let their kids watch High School Musical, because one of the cast members has naked pictures on the internet. And seriously, some parents will do that. Even though her being in High School Music and the naked pictures of her are basicaly completely unrelated.
    But why worry? All of Disneys little children end up being completely normal...
    This is true. Guess its time for Daddy's Little Girl to move into more adult things like Playboy and what not.

Oh and you forgot one more "Disney Child"....

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Oh and you forgot one more "Disney Child"....
    I was gonna post a pic of JT... but he hasnt gone the road of Lindsay and Britney. That is a funny picture of him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post

You know this is the internet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?