Thread: bridge school benefit presale password

Default bridge school benefit presale password

does anyone know what the presale password will be for the bridge school this year?

Default Re: bridge school benefit presale password

roxanne
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    roxanne
    would someone give me the details of the pre sale so i dont have to go and figure it out ... here is my waaaa waaa story ... .. for about 6 of the years i went, what i would do is buy between 5 and 10 sets of LAWN seats for the show ... then i would go to the kfog or craigslist boards, and give the tics to a couple that really wanted to go to the show but didnt have any money ... i want to do that at least one more time .. so any info on presale, codes would be appreciated sp , and delta, do yo have anything at COST just to make people happy ... ron ****

so after i posted that, i see the presale amd ot is sept 8th, so anyone that can help me get tics, i dont want any for myself, tygerlady and myself are going to vegoose, but i want people that deserve to go, and why just because, looking for maybe 4 sets, that would be 4x 30 or so, $120 .. help me make other people happy ... ron ****

SANDMAN

And Ron, Delta wouldnt do this show cause its not cost effective for him. If he doesnt make like 5 times as much on his tickets, he wont do it. But he is broke so no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    SANDMAN

And Ron, Delta wouldnt do this show cause its not cost effective for him. If he doesnt make like 5 times as much on his tickets, he wont do it. But he is broke so no dice.
    maybe i am way too easy, but if delta would show on this concert, a show for kids, kids that are going to die way before us, he would show us, even he, has a heart ... damn cant do that heart thing lol .... cr****

supre, btw, do i just go to tickemaster on the day of the show and put in sandman, or is it some other site .... i dont have many bucks, but it would make me feel good to let some peeps have "the time of their lives" ... if i posted the emails back from people i have given tics too, it would be hard to not shead a tear, ... and i want to say this over and over again, this is not a rush to me, but just making peeps happy .. so delta, tag, its up to you .. one set of seats, and i will try for the lawn seats ... i think this is a nice challenge for the dude ... cr****

Ron, check yoru pm's. And Delta wont do this, trust me its something he woudlnt do and probably never did homework on.

Edit: Looks like its being restricted to fan club members of certain bands. So if you are in the Metallica fan club you will get the password, other than that who knows how else to get it.
    Last edited by suprefan; 09-05-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Ron, check yoru pm's. And Delta wont do this, trust me its something he woudlnt do and probably never did homework on.

Edit: Looks like its being restricted to fan club members of certain bands. So if you are in the Metallica fan club you will get the password, other than that who knows how else to get it.
    got it ... ya usually it is pretty cut and dry, buy tics the day of the show unless you know someone .. cr****

is anyone a member of the metallica club?
    Im thinkin about joining but its $45
    or is there another way to get presale passwords?

No there isnt, answer this though. Do you really think its worth it to pay thre $45 for somethign you will never use? The tickets that will be in the allotment for Metallica fans is only in the 200s section by the way. You will in no way get tickets up front in the 100's so think it over.

Quote Originally Posted by rhcpdude13 View Post
    is anyone a member of the metallica club?
    Im thinkin about joining but its $45
    or is there another way to get presale passwords?
    god damn i hate metallica.
    The White Stripes 9/18

No there isnt, answer this though. Do you really think its worth it to pay thre $45 for somethign you will never use? The tickets that will be in the allotment for Metallica fans is only in the 200s section by the way. You will in no way get tickets up front in the 100's so think it over.
    but you have to understand the bridge show .. not like a lot of other shows.. it's really is somewhat the show,..lt, it might be the best .. hard to explain and i am canexplain lol . cr****

I know where you are coming from Ron, but s**t its not worth the extra $45 to have the chance to try and buy early and maybe get denied. Look at what happend to U2 fans on their last big tour when a lot of people forked over the like $50 to be in the fan club and get apassword for pre sale and a lot of them got denied because scalpers did the same thing. I would rather take my chances that way, also it would pay to have a friend who lived in Mountain View, because there is always a locals onsale before anything else and they get some pretty prime seats. Not a lot of people know about that. Last year I got decent seats on regular onsale but I couldnt afford it, oh what almost couldve been, as Trent Reznor put it.