Thread: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway...

Default The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070816...t_070816191933

Norwegian princess's 'angel school' opens
    Thu Aug 16, 3:19 PM ET
    OSLO (AFP) - A school newly created by Norway's Princess Maertha Louise for students who wish to "get in contact with (their) angels" was due to open on Thursday at an undisclosed location because of the clamour it has caused.

The project has been criticised in the Scandinavian country where some have called for the 35-year-old princess, a devotee of alternative therapies, to renounce her official title or even get medical help.

Maertha Louise, who claims she is clairvoyant, says the Astarte school will offer students the chance to get in contact with their angels, described as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all the aspects of our lives."

The tuition fees amount to 12,000 kroner per semester (approximately 1,500 euros, 2,100 dollars) and the programme, which involves alternative therapies such as hands-on treatment and healing, lasts for three years.

Many Norwegians consider the idea wacky, according to media reports.

Newspaper Bergens Tidende has called for Maertha Louise, the daughter of King Harald, to renounce her title, while Swedish author and columnist Jan Guillou urged her to "seek treatment".

On Saturday, the princess defended her project on Norwegian public service television NRK.

"I'm glad I wasn't born 200 years ago, because I would surely have been burned at the stake long ago," she said.

Fourth in line to the throne, she already renounced most of her official duties and title of "her royal highness" after she married Ari Behn, a commoner, in 2002.

Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

She sees angels...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

This was one of the related links to your video.

Edit. And this was a related link from THAT video.

Last edited by Hannahrain; 08-19-2007 at 08:39 AM.

I'd like to get in contact with her angel.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I love how threads go from one subject to another. It went from the princess thing to just a bunch of video postings. Fantastic!

On the princess note. aren't most royal families screwed up in the head? Everyone from the Saudis, The Brits, and the Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Oh man I wish I could see angels that would rule so hard. I pretty much have to go to this school. See you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070816...t_070816191933

Norwegian princess's 'angel school' opens
    Thu Aug 16, 3:19 PM ET
    OSLO (AFP) - A school newly created by Norway's Princess Maertha Louise for students who wish to "get in contact with (their) angels" was due to open on Thursday at an undisclosed location because of the clamour it has caused.

The project has been criticised in the Scandinavian country where some have called for the 35-year-old princess, a devotee of alternative therapies, to renounce her official title or even get medical help.

Maertha Louise, who claims she is clairvoyant, says the Astarte school will offer students the chance to get in contact with their angels, described as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all the aspects of our lives."

The tuition fees amount to 12,000 kroner per semester (approximately 1,500 euros, 2,100 dollars) and the programme, which involves alternative therapies such as hands-on treatment and healing, lasts for three years.

Many Norwegians consider the idea wacky, according to media reports.

Newspaper Bergens Tidende has called for Maertha Louise, the daughter of King Harald, to renounce her title, while Swedish author and columnist Jan Guillou urged her to "seek treatment".

On Saturday, the princess defended her project on Norwegian public service television NRK.

"I'm glad I wasn't born 200 years ago, because I would surely have been burned at the stake long ago," she said.

Fourth in line to the throne, she already renounced most of her official duties and title of "her royal highness" after she married Ari Behn, a commoner, in 2002.
    The sad thing about this is that it is more believable then Christianity.
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

I'd hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

I would make that bitch call me papi
    hit that shit until it was sloppy
    She wouldn't know what to do but scream my name
    The bitch doesn't realize that she is just a piece in this fucked up game
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    You always post the best videos.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

i can't believe princesses even exist anymore; the concept of (hereditary) royalty is so archaic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Cultural imperialist.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post

She sees angels...
    This is the princess of Norway? She could see anything she wanted and I would go along with it. Yow!
    For your health

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar