Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway...

  1. #1
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070816...t_070816191933

    Norwegian princess's 'angel school' opens
    Thu Aug 16, 3:19 PM ET
    OSLO (AFP) - A school newly created by Norway's Princess Maertha Louise for students who wish to "get in contact with (their) angels" was due to open on Thursday at an undisclosed location because of the clamour it has caused.

    The project has been criticised in the Scandinavian country where some have called for the 35-year-old princess, a devotee of alternative therapies, to renounce her official title or even get medical help.

    Maertha Louise, who claims she is clairvoyant, says the Astarte school will offer students the chance to get in contact with their angels, described as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all the aspects of our lives."

    The tuition fees amount to 12,000 kroner per semester (approximately 1,500 euros, 2,100 dollars) and the programme, which involves alternative therapies such as hands-on treatment and healing, lasts for three years.

    Many Norwegians consider the idea wacky, according to media reports.

    Newspaper Bergens Tidende has called for Maertha Louise, the daughter of King Harald, to renounce her title, while Swedish author and columnist Jan Guillou urged her to "seek treatment".

    On Saturday, the princess defended her project on Norwegian public service television NRK.

    "I'm glad I wasn't born 200 years ago, because I would surely have been burned at the stake long ago," she said.

    Fourth in line to the throne, she already renounced most of her official duties and title of "her royal highness" after she married Ari Behn, a commoner, in 2002.

  2. #2
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,025

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..


    She sees angels...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  3. #3
    foof roberto73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stately Wayne Manor
    Posts
    2,987

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

  4. #4
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    This was one of the related links to your video.




    Edit. And this was a related link from THAT video.

    Last edited by Hannahrain; 08-19-2007 at 08:39 AM.

  5. #5
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..


  6. #6
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    I'd like to get in contact with her angel.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  7. #7
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    I love how threads go from one subject to another. It went from the princess thing to just a bunch of video postings. Fantastic!

    On the princess note. aren't most royal families screwed up in the head? Everyone from the Saudis, The Brits, and the Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  8. #8
    Oh Baby! Jenniehoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,580

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Oh man I wish I could see angels that would rule so hard. I pretty much have to go to this school. See you all later.

  9. #9

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070816...t_070816191933

    Norwegian princess's 'angel school' opens
    Thu Aug 16, 3:19 PM ET
    OSLO (AFP) - A school newly created by Norway's Princess Maertha Louise for students who wish to "get in contact with (their) angels" was due to open on Thursday at an undisclosed location because of the clamour it has caused.

    The project has been criticised in the Scandinavian country where some have called for the 35-year-old princess, a devotee of alternative therapies, to renounce her official title or even get medical help.

    Maertha Louise, who claims she is clairvoyant, says the Astarte school will offer students the chance to get in contact with their angels, described as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all the aspects of our lives."

    The tuition fees amount to 12,000 kroner per semester (approximately 1,500 euros, 2,100 dollars) and the programme, which involves alternative therapies such as hands-on treatment and healing, lasts for three years.

    Many Norwegians consider the idea wacky, according to media reports.

    Newspaper Bergens Tidende has called for Maertha Louise, the daughter of King Harald, to renounce her title, while Swedish author and columnist Jan Guillou urged her to "seek treatment".

    On Saturday, the princess defended her project on Norwegian public service television NRK.

    "I'm glad I wasn't born 200 years ago, because I would surely have been burned at the stake long ago," she said.

    Fourth in line to the throne, she already renounced most of her official duties and title of "her royal highness" after she married Ari Behn, a commoner, in 2002.
    The sad thing about this is that it is more believable then Christianity.
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  10. #10
    Member Ill_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Lock
    Posts
    1,476

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    I'd hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

  11. #11

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    I would make that bitch call me papi
    hit that shit until it was sloppy
    She wouldn't know what to do but scream my name
    The bitch doesn't realize that she is just a piece in this fucked up game
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  12. #12

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    You always post the best videos.

  13. #13
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,766

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  14. #14
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    i can't believe princesses even exist anymore; the concept of (hereditary) royalty is so archaic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  15. #15
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,766

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Cultural imperialist.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post

    She sees angels...
    This is the princess of Norway? She could see anything she wanted and I would go along with it. Yow!
    For your health

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,355

    Default Re: The Princess of Norway has lost it. Well, maybe she never had it. Dunno. Anyway..




Similar Threads

  1. Princess Diana.....
    By sonofhal in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. what's around the desert princess?
    By ashtraygrl in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 11:11 PM
  3. desert princess country club/condos
    By ashtraygrl in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 04:53 PM
  4. People from Denmark, Norway and sweden
    By David_w in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •