Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: DREAM LINE UP!!!

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    27

    Smile DREAM LINE UP!!!

    My dream headliners would be NIN, THE CURE,RADIOHEAD


    AHHH YES AND ..:: IAMX ::.. HAS TO BE THERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Member Ill_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Lock
    Posts
    1,476

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,728

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    SHAME ON YOU.
    4/18-20 Coachella
    4/26 Simian Mobile Disco @ Pappy & Harriet's
    5/1 The Horrors @ First Unitarian Church
    5/29 Thee Oh Sees @ Church on York
    6/7-9 Governors Ball
    6/14-15 Low End Theory Festival

  4. #4
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,583

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Two words: search engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  5. #5
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,290

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flicchic8100 View Post
    My dream headliners would be NIN, THE CURE,RADIOHEAD


    AHHH YES AND ..:: IAMX ::.. HAS TO BE THERE!
    Nice..but all repeat headliners? I say thee nay!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.

  6. #6
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Wink Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Dream Headliners

    Portishead
    Basement Jaxx (repeat, but I've never seen them live)
    The Band
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  7. #7
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,290

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Dream Headliners

    Portishead
    Basement Jaxx (repeat, but I've never seen them live)
    The Band
    The Band is a odd one..I am not sure where you would put them...maybe they could back Bob Dylan again and be a headliner?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.

  8. #8
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    The Band is a odd one..I am not sure where you would put them...maybe they could back Bob Dylan again and be a headliner?
    No no no. Bob Dylan is soo lame and obnoxious. the Band is full of great musicians and wonderful songs. I seriously can't think of Any modern bands that are worthy of headlining that hav'nt already, so i dove deep. haha and anyone that suggests Pink Floyd or Bowie is an idiot.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  9. #9
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,290

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    No no no. Bob Dylan is soo lame and obnoxious. the Band is full of great musicians and wonderful songs. I seriously can't think of Any modern bands that are worthy of headlining that hav'nt already, so i dove deep. haha and anyone that suggests Pink Floyd or Bowie is an idiot.
    hey now! You might get flamed for the Bowie, Pink Floyd comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014.

  10. #10
    Member All That I Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parlier, CA
    Posts
    1,503

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    well then chalk me up in the idiot category!
    I miss Bill Hicks.

  11. #11
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Thumbs down Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    hey now! You might get flamed for the Bowie, Pink Floyd comment...
    Well it's not that i dont love both of those groups. But it's like c'mon, people like actually requesting Pink Ployd? its just wishful thinking. im not saying i wouldnt want to see Floyd at Coachella, although I'd rather see them headlining their own show. It's just not gonna happen. I REPEAT. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. They dont care about the money, they just dont want to play together. These people on coachella message boards and myspace requesting pink Floyd, I dont know if they dont know Floyd history or they just dont care that their requests mean nothing. Coachella just does not have the power to bring Floyd together, only Live 8, and that performance was, short of Floyd standard. However, if they got Gilmour to do a set, that would be fucking incredible, I could very much do without Waters. Gilmour is God. Secondly, unless David Bowie gets all fucking glammed out and sings nothing but classics, I'm not down. I saw him back in '03 I think, it was in support of his new album, and he just played mostly new tracks, no Space Oddity, no nothing, so i would imagine he'd do the same. I want 70's Bowie, not New Age Bowie.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  12. #12
    Coachella Junkie summerkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,661

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Dream Headliners

    Portishead
    Basement Jaxx (repeat, but I've never seen them live)
    The Band
    I don't think any of those are headliners and if they did get the band they need to get robbie robertson because I know the Band reunited before without him and with Manuel and Danko dead I honestly don't know how good it would be.

  13. #13
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,728

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Radiohead
    Daft Punk
    R.E.M.
    4/18-20 Coachella
    4/26 Simian Mobile Disco @ Pappy & Harriet's
    5/1 The Horrors @ First Unitarian Church
    5/29 Thee Oh Sees @ Church on York
    6/7-9 Governors Ball
    6/14-15 Low End Theory Festival

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,363

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Secondly, unless David Bowie gets all fucking glammed out and sings nothing but classics, I'm not down. I saw him back in '03 I think, it was in support of his new album, and he just played mostly new tracks, no Space Oddity, no nothing, so i would imagine he'd do the same. I want 70's Bowie, not New Age Bowie.
    Wait... are you serious? Not even Space Oddity? Did he atleast break out some Ziggy Stardust era stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

  15. #15
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Wait... are you serious? Not even Space Oddity? Did he atleast break out some Ziggy Stardust era stuff?
    no, he played fucking rebel, rebel, and like, china girl, thats about it. i was heavily dissapointed. I'm just glad i got the ticket for free. show was fuckin Weak though
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  16. #16
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    I don't think any of those are headliners and if they did get the band they need to get robbie robertson because I know the Band reunited before without him and with Manuel and Danko dead I honestly don't know how good it would be.
    sadly enough, i completely agree, besides The Band. I just cant think of any GREAT headliners that havnt performed. im sick of fucking idiots saying Daft Punk and Radiohead. It's fucking lame.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  17. #17
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,768

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    how is radiohead headlining and playing brand new songs lame? get the fuck out of here.

  18. #18
    old school superfiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Woodinville, WA
    Posts
    5,697

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    the band and any other band from that era have no place at coachella. UNLESS its floyd or bowie. and besides more people couldnt give two shits about the band
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie summerkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,661

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Outkast
    Prince
    Radiohead

    that's what i want.

  20. #20

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Tool ( I pick the set list since they cant pick a decent one out of their 443563465 hours worth of music they have under their belt)

    SmashingPumpkins

    Kyuss
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  21. #21
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,728

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    im sick of fucking idiots saying Daft Punk and Radiohead. It's fucking lame.
    No, it's fucking EPIC.
    4/18-20 Coachella
    4/26 Simian Mobile Disco @ Pappy & Harriet's
    5/1 The Horrors @ First Unitarian Church
    5/29 Thee Oh Sees @ Church on York
    6/7-9 Governors Ball
    6/14-15 Low End Theory Festival

  22. #22
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    how is radiohead headlining and playing brand new songs lame? get the fuck out of here.
    dude, i already have the new radiohead. and i saw them at the greek last year, im sick of repeat headliners. give me something fresh.

    Der, how bout Daft Punk, there set is like, the most Epicness.
    Or Durrrr, how bout Radiohead, they are like, coming out with a new cd, and they are sooo goood. Derp. How bout Rob Schneider fingers his ass-hole, with an encore of course
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  23. #23

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    How bout Rob Schneider fingers his ass-hole, with an encore of course
    EPIC!
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

  24. #24
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,806

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    REM
    The Cranberries
    Bloodhound Gang (not as a headliner)
    Simian Mobile Disco
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

  25. #25
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    How can you say requesting The Band--whom I love dearly--when one of their members is fucking dead is unrealistic when Pink Floyd just got together for a charity event last year?

    Let a motherfucker hang on to his hopes that they'll wise up before they're really too fucking old to do it and have it not be totally pathetic anymore. Although, really, it's hard to say why they might be enticed. They could pretty easily sell out every decent 40,000-plus seat concert venue on their own if they reunited with no ticket cheaper than 90 dollars and take 100 percent of the profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #26
    old school brando4n82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Moorpark, CA
    Posts
    5,944

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    How can you say requesting The Band--whom I love dearly--when one of their members is fucking dead is unrealistic when Pink Floyd just got together for a charity event last year?

    Let a motherfucker hang on to his hopes that they'll wise up before they're really too fucking old to do it and have it not be totally pathetic anymore. Although, really, it's hard to say why they might be enticed. They could pretty easily sell out every decent 40,000-plus seat concert venue on their own if they reunited with no ticket cheaper than 90 dollars and take 100 percent of the profit.
    Hah, i did not know one of the members is dead, I was just watching that Scorsese DVD the other day and it was great!. I just couldn't think of any good headliners. Those charity event tickets were 1,800 dollars by the way. No one will ever see Pink Floyd live again. did you happen to see Gilmour on tour in '05? fucking phenomenal. Blows roger Waters out of the water.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

  27. #27
    Member corsair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    a CV expat, now in the San Joaquin Valley
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!


    i for one would completely go for :

    nick cave and the bad seeds
    einsturzende neubauten
    unwound (would have to reunite of course)
    eels
    and anything with michael gira, either angels of light or reunite swans

  28. #28
    Member jonnypark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Red Neck Oil City Alberta
    Posts
    964

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Musicians that have been around 30 plus years that I would want at coachella aside from Zeppelin, Floyd and Bowie
    Neil Young
    Tom Waits
    Kraftwork
    Motorhead

  29. #29
    Member beavington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    I would love to see Portishead, Erykah Badu, Outkast finally at coachella.
    Although for me I would still like to see a reunited:
    Hole, Bikini Kill, Fugazi, or Faith No More.

  30. #30
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,479

    Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnypark View Post
    Kraftwerk*
    there you go.

Similar Threads

  1. I had a dream last night
    By dorkfish in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. Stupid ass dream
    By Shyeviolett in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 07:55 AM
  3. Wet Dream of A Coachella
    By rage patton in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 06:45 PM
  4. I had A dream!!!
    By Dannyfx in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:00 AM
  5. Dream main stage line-ups
    By misskeek in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •