Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DREAM LINE UP!!!

Lurker

Smile DREAM LINE UP!!!

My dream headliners would be NIN, THE CURE,RADIOHEAD

AHHH YES AND ..:: IAMX ::.. HAS TO BE THERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

SHAME ON YOU.

Two words: search engine.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flicchic8100 View Post
    My dream headliners would be NIN, THE CURE,RADIOHEAD

AHHH YES AND ..:: IAMX ::.. HAS TO BE THERE!
    Nice..but all repeat headliners? I say thee nay!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Wink Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

Dream Headliners

Portishead
    Basement Jaxx (repeat, but I've never seen them live)
    The Band
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Dream Headliners

Portishead
    The Band
    The Band is a odd one..I am not sure where you would put them...maybe they could back Bob Dylan again and be a headliner?
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    The Band is a odd one..I am not sure where you would put them...maybe they could back Bob Dylan again and be a headliner?
    No no no. Bob Dylan is soo lame and obnoxious. the Band is full of great musicians and wonderful songs. I seriously can't think of Any modern bands that are worthy of headlining that hav'nt already, so i dove deep. haha and anyone that suggests Pink Floyd or Bowie is an idiot.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

No no no. Bob Dylan is soo lame and obnoxious. the Band is full of great musicians and wonderful songs. I seriously can't think of Any modern bands that are worthy of headlining that hav'nt already, so i dove deep. haha and anyone that suggests Pink Floyd or Bowie is an idiot.
    hey now! You might get flamed for the Bowie, Pink Floyd comment...

well then chalk me up in the idiot category!
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Thumbs down Re: DREAM LINE UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    hey now! You might get flamed for the Bowie, Pink Floyd comment...
    Well it's not that i dont love both of those groups. But it's like c'mon, people like actually requesting Pink Ployd? its just wishful thinking. im not saying i wouldnt want to see Floyd at Coachella, although I'd rather see them headlining their own show. It's just not gonna happen. I REPEAT. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. They dont care about the money, they just dont want to play together. These people on coachella message boards and myspace requesting pink Floyd, I dont know if they dont know Floyd history or they just dont care that their requests mean nothing. Coachella just does not have the power to bring Floyd together, only Live 8, and that performance was, short of Floyd standard. However, if they got Gilmour to do a set, that would be fucking incredible, I could very much do without Waters. Gilmour is God. Secondly, unless David Bowie gets all fucking glammed out and sings nothing but classics, I'm not down. I saw him back in '03 I think, it was in support of his new album, and he just played mostly new tracks, no Space Oddity, no nothing, so i would imagine he'd do the same. I want 70's Bowie, not New Age Bowie.

Dream Headliners

Portishead
    The Band
    I don't think any of those are headliners and if they did get the band they need to get robbie robertson because I know the Band reunited before without him and with Manuel and Danko dead I honestly don't know how good it would be.

Radiohead
    Daft Punk
    R.E.M.

Secondly, unless David Bowie gets all fucking glammed out and sings nothing but classics, I'm not down. I saw him back in '03 I think, it was in support of his new album, and he just played mostly new tracks, no Space Oddity, no nothing, so i would imagine he'd do the same. I want 70's Bowie, not New Age Bowie.
    Wait... are you serious? Not even Space Oddity? Did he atleast break out some Ziggy Stardust era stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Wait... are you serious? Not even Space Oddity? Did he atleast break out some Ziggy Stardust era stuff?
    no, he played fucking rebel, rebel, and like, china girl, thats about it. i was heavily dissapointed. I'm just glad i got the ticket for free. show was fuckin Weak though

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    I don't think any of those are headliners and if they did get the band they need to get robbie robertson because I know the Band reunited before without him and with Manuel and Danko dead I honestly don't know how good it would be.
    sadly enough, i completely agree, besides The Band. I just cant think of any GREAT headliners that havnt performed. im sick of fucking idiots saying Daft Punk and Radiohead. It's fucking lame.

how is radiohead headlining and playing brand new songs lame? get the fuck out of here.

the band and any other band from that era have no place at coachella. UNLESS its floyd or bowie. and besides more people couldnt give two shits about the band
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

Outkast
    Prince
    Radiohead

that's what i want.

Tool ( I pick the set list since they cant pick a decent one out of their 443563465 hours worth of music they have under their belt)

SmashingPumpkins

Kyuss
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

im sick of fucking idiots saying Daft Punk and Radiohead. It's fucking lame.
    No, it's fucking EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    how is radiohead headlining and playing brand new songs lame? get the fuck out of here.
    dude, i already have the new radiohead. and i saw them at the greek last year, im sick of repeat headliners. give me something fresh.

Der, how bout Daft Punk, there set is like, the most Epicness.
    Or Durrrr, how bout Radiohead, they are like, coming out with a new cd, and they are sooo goood. Derp. How bout Rob Schneider fingers his ass-hole, with an encore of course

How bout Rob Schneider fingers his ass-hole, with an encore of course
    EPIC!
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

REM
    The Cranberries
    Bloodhound Gang (not as a headliner)
    Simian Mobile Disco
    Upcoming Shows:
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

How can you say requesting The Band--whom I love dearly--when one of their members is fucking dead is unrealistic when Pink Floyd just got together for a charity event last year?

Let a motherfucker hang on to his hopes that they'll wise up before they're really too fucking old to do it and have it not be totally pathetic anymore. Although, really, it's hard to say why they might be enticed. They could pretty easily sell out every decent 40,000-plus seat concert venue on their own if they reunited with no ticket cheaper than 90 dollars and take 100 percent of the profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    How can you say requesting The Band--whom I love dearly--when one of their members is fucking dead is unrealistic when Pink Floyd just got together for a charity event last year?

Let a motherfucker hang on to his hopes that they'll wise up before they're really too fucking old to do it and have it not be totally pathetic anymore. Although, really, it's hard to say why they might be enticed. They could pretty easily sell out every decent 40,000-plus seat concert venue on their own if they reunited with no ticket cheaper than 90 dollars and take 100 percent of the profit.
    Hah, i did not know one of the members is dead, I was just watching that Scorsese DVD the other day and it was great!. I just couldn't think of any good headliners. Those charity event tickets were 1,800 dollars by the way. No one will ever see Pink Floyd live again. did you happen to see Gilmour on tour in '05? fucking phenomenal. Blows roger Waters out of the water.

a CV expat, now in the San Joaquin Valley

i for one would completely go for :

nick cave and the bad seeds
    einsturzende neubauten
    unwound (would have to reunite of course)
    eels
    and anything with michael gira, either angels of light or reunite swans

Musicians that have been around 30 plus years that I would want at coachella aside from Zeppelin, Floyd and Bowie
    Neil Young
    Tom Waits
    Kraftwork
    Motorhead

I would love to see Portishead, Erykah Badu, Outkast finally at coachella.
    Although for me I would still like to see a reunited:
    Hole, Bikini Kill, Fugazi, or Faith No More.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by jonnypark View Post
    Kraftwerk*
    there you go.