Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Selling on EBAY

  1. #1
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,823

    Default Selling on EBAY

    ok i just sold a ticket on ebay and the buyer claims to have already paid me...but i got no confirmation email and i cant find the payment anywhere on paypal! has anyone sold on ebay before? if yes, please help me find where the payment goes

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,904

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Don't send shit. Ask him how he paid.
    8/21 Interpol @ Boulevard Pool
    8/23 & 24 FYF Fest
    9/6 Salva @ TBA
    9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
    9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
    9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,968

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Paypal will email you whenever anyone pays you, and so will ebay. Also, you can log into your paypal account and check there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie ficklecycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    9,904

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    If he payed, you would know. Unless he sent a Money Order or something like that.
    8/21 Interpol @ Boulevard Pool
    8/23 & 24 FYF Fest
    9/6 Salva @ TBA
    9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
    9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
    9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey

  5. #5
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,823

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    word...im no dummy and gonna sent the ticket in good faith haha...

    but ya, i think i had to upgrade my paypal account to "premier" to be able to accept payments, or atleast i hope thats it. but even after that, no sign of the payment showed up

  6. #6

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    For sure. Dont send anything. Paypal will clearly show you having been paid by him. Tell homeboy you didnt get the funds and to check his shit. If he paid in money order then wait for it in the mail. Also wait for it to clear the bank as well 3-4 days.

  7. #7
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    For sure. Dont send anything. Paypal will clearly show you having been paid by him. Tell homeboy you didnt get the funds and to check his shit. If he paid in money order then wait for it in the mail. Also wait for it to clear the bank as well 3-4 days.
    This is so big when getting rid of shit on Ebay, do not send anything out until that payment completely clears!
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil50 View Post
    word...im no dummy and gonna sent the ticket in good faith haha...

    but ya, i think i had to upgrade my paypal account to "premier" to be able to accept payments, or atleast i hope thats it. but even after that, no sign of the payment showed up
    No I think you have to be "verified" and/or have your physical address "verified" but the actual process for doing so I am not sure as I did mine many years ago.

  9. #9
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    ebay pisses me off...

  10. #10
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    i love ebay, it's my addiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  11. #11
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Have the buyer show you proof that they paid, they also get an e mail stating a payment was made to you.


    edit: And whats the idiots feedback score?
    Last edited by suprefan; 08-15-2007 at 04:46 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    this is a little off topic but I think I found our boy delta selling some arcade fire tickets at the bowl on ebay for a very large amount...$651 + shipping!
    Item number: 200141555818 + 200142273941

    Sorry, some jackass in craigslist was selling underworld box tickets today for $165 and I quickly responded to get them right. The guy then emails me back saying I just found out I can sell these at a higher price so there now listed @ $225 each! I'm just in a pissy mood because of that I then I found the ebay listing and recalled that people here called delta a scalper so thought to expose him in the act. I feel better now...

  13. #13
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Um... what are you exposing, exactly? We all knew it. He's a scalper. People hated him for much bigger reasons than that, though. I'd scalp if I could, fuck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  14. #14
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    I don't think this board will EVER get over Delta being a scalper...*sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    What if it was like Rage tickets or something? Or some band whos fans you hated?

  16. #16
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I don't think this board will EVER get over Delta being a scalper...*sigh*

    Yet people will still get pissed at me sometimes over $40 f***ing dollars.



    Quote Originally Posted by brokenDREAMS View Post
    this is a little off topic but I think I found our boy delta selling some arcade fire tickets at the bowl on ebay for a very large amount...$651 + shipping!
    Item number: 200141555818 + 200142273941

    Sorry, some jackass in craigslist was selling underworld box tickets today for $165 and I quickly responded to get them right. The guy then emails me back saying I just found out I can sell these at a higher price so there now listed @ $225 each! I'm just in a pissy mood because of that I then I found the ebay listing and recalled that people here called delta a scalper so thought to expose him in the act. I feel better now...

    Thats not him, his ebay handle is the same as his message board one. He just hocked an Arcade fire poster though. And I doubt he would be a member of Ebay for this long, that means he wouldve been what like 16 when he started doing it, which I doubt cause that idiot wouldnt knwo how to sell anythign at that point.
    Last edited by suprefan; 08-15-2007 at 09:00 PM.

  17. #17
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Yet people will still get pissed at me sometimes over $40 f***ing dollars.
    Chris, if it means anything, I still think your a good guy...*sniff*
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    ...group hug

  19. #19
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I don't think this board will EVER get over Delta being a scalper...*sigh*
    i've said this many times, but i'll say it again....we did not hate delta because he was a scalper. there are many scalpers yet only delta was loathed.

    delta was much worse than a scalper. the reason we first came to hate him is because he accused a couple of people of being scalpers. only later did we come to find out he was a scalper himself. fucking hypocrite.
    Last edited by crazzz2007; 08-15-2007 at 09:32 PM.

  20. #20
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    ...group hug
    EMBRACE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  21. #21
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,588

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Blue Devil, give us an update bitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  22. #22
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Who knows, he was trying to get ''best offer'' on his Justice ticket, but ewiggy gets it now.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Selling on EBAY

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    i've said this many times, but i'll say it again....we did not hate delta because he was a scalper. there are many scalpers yet only delta was loathed.

    delta was much worse than a scalper. the reason we first came to hate him is because he accused a couple of people of being scalpers. only later did we come to find out he was a scalper himself. fucking hypocrite.
    Plus the guy was a douche.

    End of story.

    K

Similar Threads

  1. Buy from Ebay now or in 1 month?
    By Johnwall in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
  2. ebay advice
    By scoop49er in forum Passes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 07:26 AM
  3. ebay
    By gibsonguy20 in forum Passes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:07 AM
  4. Screw eBay
    By jadedjulie in forum Passes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 03:24 PM
  5. 3 day pass > $300 on eBay
    By shoveitupmytoolbox in forum Passes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •