Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 231

Thread: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

  1. #91
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Christine Kaufmann born on January 11, 1945
    Ben Crenshaw born on January 11, 1952
    Stanley Tucci born on January 11, 1960
    Steve Hislop born on January 11, 1962
    Dawn Lyn born on January 11, 1963
    Jason Connery born on January 11, 1963
    Albert Dupontel born on January 11, 1964
    Kim Coles born on January 11, 1966
    Vida Garman born on January 11, 1966
    Richmond Webb born on January 11, 1967
    Aglaia Szyszkowitz born on January 11, 1968
    Malcolm D. Lee born on January 11, 1970
    Mary J. Blige born on January 11, 1971
    Rey Ordonez born on January 11, 1971
    Amanda Peet born on January 11, 1972
    Gea Jonker born on January 11, 1972
    Marc Blucas born on January 11, 1972

    Rahul Dravid born on January 11, 1973
    Jens Nowotny born on January 11, 1974
    Michael Kohlmann born on January 11, 1974
    Anni Friesinger born on January 11, 1977
    Emile Heskey born on January 11, 1978
    Holly Brisley born on January 11, 1978
    Darren Lynn Bousman born on January 11, 1979
    Geovanni Deiberson Mauricio born on January 11, 1980
    Mieke de Boer born on January 11, 1980
    Jamelia born on January 11, 1981
    Mary Beth Decker born on January 11, 1981
    Son Ye-Jin born on January 11, 1982
    Oana Ban born on January 11, 1986

    Bold = Same year too
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  2. #92
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    That's really enough of that. Don't you have some French guy to go meet with?
    Cancelled. And cut me some slack. I didn't figure out Tev till yesterday.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    jesus the burrito guy.

  4. #94
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,765

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Today is my birthday and no one remembered not even my parents.
    It's all because my stupid sister is getting married and no one can concentrate on anything else. I'm sleeping on the fucking couch because my grandparents are staying in my room.

  5. #95

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    1507 - Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese warlord (d. 1551)
    1602 - Simonds d'Ewes, English antiquarian and politician (d. 1650)
    1610 - Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist (d. 1688)
    1620 - Heinrich Roth, German Sanskrit scholar (d. 1668)
    1626 - Queen Christina of Sweden (d. 1689)
    1661 - Christopher Polhem, Swedish scientist and inventor (d. 1751)
    1662 - James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish politician (d. 1711)
    1707 - Charles Wesley, English Methodist hymnist (d. 1788)
    1724 - Louise of Great Britain, wife of Frederick V of Denmark (d. 1751)
    1725 - Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and Bible commentator (d. 1791)
    1825 - Charles Griffin (general), American general (d. 1876)
    1835 - Lyman Abbott, American author (d. 1922)
    1847 - Augusta Holmčs, French composer (d. 1903)
    1856 - Sir J.J. Thomson, British physicist and Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
    1860 - Edward MacDowell, American composer and pianist (d. 1908)
    1863 - Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (d. 1914)
    1870 - Saki, British writer (d. 1916)
    1873 - Francis Burton Harrison, American political figure (d. 1957)
    1878 - Josef Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union (d. 1953)
    1879 - Paul Klee, Swiss-born painter (d. 1940)
    1886 - Ty Cobb, American baseball player (d. 1961)
    1888 - Robert Moses, American public works official (d. 1981)
    1888 - Dame Gladys Cooper, British actress (d. 1971)
    1890 - Edwin Armstrong, American inventor (d. 1954)
    1897 - Fletcher Henderson, American arranger and composer (d. 1952)
    1904 - George Stevens, American film director (d. 1975)
    1907 - Bill Holland, American auto racer (d. 1984)
    1908 - Paul Siple, American Antarctic explorer (d. 1969)
    1910 - Abe Burrows, American playwright (d. 1985)
    1911 - Jules Dassin, American film director
    1912 - Benjamin O. Davis Jr., American General (d. 2002)
    1913 - Alfred Bester, American author (d. 1987)
    1913 - Willy Brandt, Chancellor of Germany and Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
    1913 - Ray Meyer, former head coach of DePaul University men's basketball team (d. 2006)
    1916 - Betty Grable, American actress (d. 1973)
    1916 - Douglas Fraser, British-born trade unionist
    1917 - Ossie Davis, American actor (d. 2005)
    1927 - Ramsey Clark, U.S. Attorney General
    1927 - Romeo LeBlanc, 25th Governor General of Canada
    1928 - Józef Glemp, Polish cardinal
    1929 - Gino Cimoli, American baseball player
    1930 - Moose Skowron, American baseball player
    1931 - Allen Klein, American rock and roll business manager
    1933 - Arthur Leigh Allen, Suspected Zodiac serial killer (d. 1992)
    1934 - Boris Volynov, Soviet cosmonaut
    1935 - Jacques Pépin, French chef
    1936 - Malcolm Kirk, wrestler (d. 1987)
    1938 - Roger E. Mosley, American actor
    1938 - Joel Hirschhorn, American songwriter and composer (d. 2005)
    1938 - Chas Chandler, English musician (The Animals) (d. 1996)
    1939 - Michael Moorcock, British author
    1939 - Harold E. Varmus, American scientist and Nobel Prize laureate
    1940 - Bramwell Morrison, member of Sharon, Lois & Bram
    1943 - Keith Richards, English guitarist (The Rolling Stones)
    1945 - Jean Pronovost, Canadian ice hockey player
    1946 - Steven Spielberg, American film director
    1946 - Steve Biko, South African anti-apartheid activist (d. 1977)
    1948 - Bill Nelson, British musician (Be Bop Deluxe)
    1948 - Laurent Voulzy, French singer and composer
    1949 - David A. Johnston, USGS volcanoligist first to report mt StHelens 1980 eruption
    1950 - Gillian Armstrong, Australian film director
    1950 - Leonard Maltin, American film critic
    1950 - Randy Castillo, American drummer (Ozzy Osbourne) (d.2002)
    1953 - Elliot Easton, American guitarist (The Cars)
    1953 - Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Chechen bard
    1955 - Ray Liotta, American actor
    1956 - Ron White, American comedian
    1960 - Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist
    1961 - Brian Orser, Canadian figure skater
    1963 - Karl Dorrell, American football coach
    1963 - Brad Pitt, American actor
    1964 - Stone Cold Steve Austin, American professional wrestler
    1964 - Don Beebe, American football player
    1964 - Robson Green, British actor and singer
    1965 - Tommy Davidson, American actor
    1966 - Mille Petrozza, German singer (Kreator)
    1967 - Toine van Peperstraten, Dutch sports journalist
    1968 - Rachel Griffiths, Australian actress
    1968 - Casper Van Dien, American actor
    1968 - Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer
    1969 - Santiago Cańizares, Spanish footballer
    1970 - DMX, American rapper and actor
    1970 - Miles Marshall Lewis, American author
    1970 - Rob Van Dam, American professional wrestler
    1970 - Cowboy Troy, American rapper
    1970 - Anthony Catanzaro, American fitness model
    1970 - Johnny Yeo, British artist
    1971 - Arantxa Sánchez Vicario, Spanish tennis player
    1971 - Barkha Dutt, Indian journalist
    1971 - Noriko Matsueda, Japanese composer
    1972 - DJ Lethal, Latvian DJ (House of Pain & Limp Bizkit)
    1973 - Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory)
    1974 - Kari Byron, artist and television personality
    1974 - Peter Boulware, American football player
    1974 - Euroboy, Norwegian musician (Turbonegro)
    1975 - Trish Stratus, Canadian professional wrestler
    1975 - Masaki Sumitani, Japanese comedian
    1976 - Koyuki, Japanese actress and model
    1977 - José Acevedo, Dominican baseball player
    1978 - Katie Holmes, American actress
    1978 - Ali Curtis, American footballer
    1978 - Daniel Cleary, Canadian ice hockey player
    1979 - Carlos Fernandes, Portuguese footballer
    1980 - Christina Aguilera, American singer
    1982 - Dave Luetkenhoelter, American bassist (Kutless)
    1983 - Darren Carter, English footballer
    1985 - Hana Soukupová, Czech supermodel
    1985 - Tara Conner, 2006 Miss USA
    1987 - Ayaka, Japanese singer
    1987 - Miki Ando, Japanese figure skater
    1987 - Fernando Jara, Panamanian-American jockey
    1989 - Ashley Benson, American actress
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  6. #96
    Member disgustipated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,173

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    1980 - Christina Aguilera, American singer
    1970 - Cowboy Troy, American rapper

    this just made the entire list void of any coolness what-so-ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

  7. #97
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    Today is my birthday and no one remembered not even my parents.
    It's all because my stupid sister is getting married and no one can concentrate on anything else. I'm sleeping on the fucking couch because my grandparents are staying in my room.
    Pwned.

    Quote Originally Posted by disgustipated View Post
    this just made the entire list void of any coolness what-so-ever
    I'd give points for Christina. bug's got a really good looking list actually.

  8. #98

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Christina Aguilera is smokin

    i give myself 10 points
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    farmer ted.

  10. #100
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,765

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    LOL <3

  11. #101

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Dayyymmm and Tara Conner
    a gorgeous Miss USA who will coke up and ride you like a merry-go-round !!!

    + 100 points for me
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  12. #102
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    What's up with the PostSecret fetish?

  13. #103
    Member disgustipated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,173

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Cowboy Troy alone should be enough to send Bug into hiding for the rest of his life.



    Country + Rap = Crap

    I made shirts that say so.
    Last edited by disgustipated; 08-14-2007 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

  14. #104
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Steady groovin' word to your mee-maw.

  15. #105
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    I still love the part where she's like "this is my friend, farmer fred" and he goes "ted" and she says "sorry. farmer ted." Hughes had jokes.

  16. #106

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    i have no foogin clue who Cowboy Troy is
    and he could be as bad as Yablo's morning breath for all i care

    but you know my points from Christina Aguilera & Tara Conner more than make up for it !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  17. #107
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    They don't. Watch the video. Nothing could possibly make up for that.

  18. #108

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    FUKK ME !
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  19. #109
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    apparently, my birthday is a big athlete birthday. as im a semi-pro kickballer, i can join this list. thank you.

    November 21, 1694- Voltaire, philosopher
    November 21, 1893- Harpo Marx, actor, comedian, one of the "Marx Brothers"
    November 21, 1920- Stan Musial, MLB baseball player
    November 21, 1945- Goldie Hawn, actress, "Laugh-In"(and OVERBOARD!)
    November 21, 1961- Mariel Hemingway, actress
    November 21, 1963- Nicollette Sheridan, actress
    November 21, 1966- Troy Aikman, NFL Dalls Cowboys quarterback
    November 21, 1969- Ken Griffey Jr., MLB baseball homerun slugger
    November 21, 0 BC - Bjork

    oh...and your dad.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

  20. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    I celebrated my last birthday with bugs mom.

  21. #111

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    my mom runs the Special Olympics
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  22. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    what place did she come in?

  23. #113

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    i think you came in behind her
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  24. #114
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    a naughty place
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

  25. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    twice.

  26. #116
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    get some.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

  27. #117
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Slow your roll money.

    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    1507 - Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese warlord (d. 1551)
    1602 - Simonds d'Ewes, English antiquarian and politician (d. 1650)
    1610 - Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist (d. 1688)
    1620 - Heinrich Roth, German Sanskrit scholar (d. 1668)
    1626 - Queen Christina of Sweden (d. 1689)
    1661 - Christopher Polhem, Swedish scientist and inventor (d. 1751)
    1662 - James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish politician (d. 1711)
    1707 - Charles Wesley, English Methodist hymnist (d. 1788)
    1724 - Louise of Great Britain, wife of Frederick V of Denmark (d. 1751)
    1725 - Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and Bible commentator (d. 1791)
    1825 - Charles Griffin (general), American general (d. 1876)
    1835 - Lyman Abbott, American author (d. 1922)
    1847 - Augusta Holmčs, French composer (d. 1903)
    1856 - Sir J.J. Thomson, British physicist and Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
    1860 - Edward MacDowell, American composer and pianist (d. 1908)
    1863 - Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (d. 1914)
    1870 - Saki, British writer (d. 1916)
    1873 - Francis Burton Harrison, American political figure (d. 1957)
    1878 - Josef Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union (d. 1953)
    1879 - Paul Klee, Swiss-born painter (d. 1940)
    1886 - Ty Cobb, American baseball player (d. 1961)

    1888 - Robert Moses, American public works official (d. 1981)
    1888 - Dame Gladys Cooper, British actress (d. 1971)
    1890 - Edwin Armstrong, American inventor (d. 1954)
    1897 - Fletcher Henderson, American arranger and composer (d. 1952)
    1904 - George Stevens, American film director (d. 1975)
    1907 - Bill Holland, American auto racer (d. 1984)
    1908 - Paul Siple, American Antarctic explorer (d. 1969)
    1910 - Abe Burrows, American playwright (d. 1985)
    1911 - Jules Dassin, American film director
    1912 - Benjamin O. Davis Jr., American General (d. 2002)
    1913 - Alfred Bester, American author (d. 1987)
    1913 - Willy Brandt, Chancellor of Germany and Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
    1913 - Ray Meyer, former head coach of DePaul University men's basketball team (d. 2006)
    1916 - Betty Grable, American actress (d. 1973)
    1916 - Douglas Fraser, British-born trade unionist
    1917 - Ossie Davis, American actor (d. 2005)
    1927 - Ramsey Clark, U.S. Attorney General
    1927 - Romeo LeBlanc, 25th Governor General of Canada
    1928 - Józef Glemp, Polish cardinal
    1929 - Gino Cimoli, American baseball player
    1930 - Moose Skowron, American baseball player
    1931 - Allen Klein, American rock and roll business manager
    1933 - Arthur Leigh Allen, Suspected Zodiac serial killer (d. 1992)
    1934 - Boris Volynov, Soviet cosmonaut
    1935 - Jacques Pépin, French chef
    1936 - Malcolm Kirk, wrestler (d. 1987)
    1938 - Roger E. Mosley, American actor
    1938 - Joel Hirschhorn, American songwriter and composer (d. 2005)
    1938 - Chas Chandler, English musician (The Animals) (d. 1996)
    1939 - Michael Moorcock, British author
    1939 - Harold E. Varmus, American scientist and Nobel Prize laureate
    1940 - Bramwell Morrison, member of Sharon, Lois & Bram
    1943 - Keith Richards, English guitarist (The Rolling Stones)
    1945 - Jean Pronovost, Canadian ice hockey player
    1946 - Steven Spielberg, American film director
    1946 - Steve Biko, South African anti-apartheid activist (d. 1977)
    1948 - Bill Nelson, British musician (Be Bop Deluxe)
    1948 - Laurent Voulzy, French singer and composer
    1949 - David A. Johnston, USGS volcanoligist first to report mt StHelens 1980 eruption
    1950 - Gillian Armstrong, Australian film director
    1950 - Leonard Maltin, American film critic
    1950 - Randy Castillo, American drummer (Ozzy Osbourne) (d.2002)
    1953 - Elliot Easton, American guitarist (The Cars)
    1953 - Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Chechen bard
    1955 - Ray Liotta, American actor
    1956 - Ron White, American comedian
    1960 - Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist
    1961 - Brian Orser, Canadian figure skater
    1963 - Karl Dorrell, American football coach
    1963 - Brad Pitt, American actor1964 - Stone Cold Steve Austin, American professional wrestler
    1964 - Don Beebe, American football player
    1964 - Robson Green, British actor and singer
    1965 - Tommy Davidson, American actor
    1966 - Mille Petrozza, German singer (Kreator)
    1967 - Toine van Peperstraten, Dutch sports journalist
    1968 - Rachel Griffiths, Australian actress
    1968 - Casper Van Dien, American actor
    1968 - Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer
    1969 - Santiago Cańizares, Spanish footballer
    1970 - DMX, American rapper and actor
    1970 - Miles Marshall Lewis, American author
    1970 - Rob Van Dam, American professional wrestler
    1970 - Cowboy Troy, American rapper
    1970 - Anthony Catanzaro, American fitness model
    1970 - Johnny Yeo, British artist
    1971 - Arantxa Sánchez Vicario, Spanish tennis player
    1971 - Barkha Dutt, Indian journalist
    1971 - Noriko Matsueda, Japanese composer
    1972 - DJ Lethal, Latvian DJ (House of Pain & Limp Bizkit)
    1973 - Raymond Herrera, American drummer (Fear Factory)
    1974 - Kari Byron, artist and television personality
    1974 - Peter Boulware, American football player
    1974 - Euroboy, Norwegian musician (Turbonegro)
    1975 - Trish Stratus, Canadian professional wrestler
    1975 - Masaki Sumitani, Japanese comedian
    1976 - Koyuki, Japanese actress and model
    1977 - José Acevedo, Dominican baseball player
    1978 - Katie Holmes, American actress
    1978 - Ali Curtis, American footballer
    1978 - Daniel Cleary, Canadian ice hockey player
    1979 - Carlos Fernandes, Portuguese footballer
    1980 - Christina Aguilera, American singer
    1982 - Dave Luetkenhoelter, American bassist (Kutless)
    1983 - Darren Carter, English footballer
    1985 - Hana Soukupová, Czech supermodel
    1985 - Tara Conner, 2006 Miss USA
    1987 - Ayaka, Japanese singer
    1987 - Miki Ando, Japanese figure skater
    1987 - Fernando Jara, Panamanian-American jockey
    1989 - Ashley Benson, American actress
    Shit. I have to admit that's a pretty good looking list. I gave you 20 for Biko and Stalin, 15 for Keith Richards and Franz Ferdinand, and 10 for Ty Cobb. Everyone else was at 5. And yes, you get nothing for Spielberg. Deal with it.

    So, let's see, that's 40, 55, 65 plus everything else is...

    115?

    Goddamnit bug. Goddamnit. How the hell do you do that?

  28. #118

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    Georgia O'Keefe
    Judge Wapner
    ODB

  29. #119
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,398

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    i'm jealous of tylerdurden, i want chopin's birthday!!!

    i dated a guy with my birthday for a short while. my friend mark has the same birthday as well.

    here's the june 1st list:

    marilyn monroe
    dante
    andy griffith
    morgan freeman
    alanis morisette
    pat boone
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  30. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: With Whom Do You Share Your Birthday?

    bug knows I love him.

Similar Threads

  1. Any girls want to share an RV?
    By silvalex in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:57 PM
  2. Share ride from Tucson
    By Jim Burge in forum Carpools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:11 AM
  3. Is there anyone we can share a place to stay ?
    By vespertinalflower in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:52 PM
  4. Share our hotel room?
    By yourpopquizkid in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 06:51 PM
  5. Anyone bringing a guitar? Share? Please?
    By eclectric in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •