Thread: ZEITGEIST MOVIE

Default ZEITGEIST MOVIE

Ok I'm not sure what I personally think about all of it, I'm not really into conspiracy theories and all that jazz, but this grabbed me by surprise for some odd reason.

As the intro reads - everyone in the world should see this movie, probrably so, but I gotta tell ya, it's very heavy duty, war, religion, current plans of your enslavement, 911, death, rise of financial power in the US, Bush, Iraq and Iran, implanted chips, connections to past nazi rule, future one world bank, future currency, power, etc... like I said, very heavy. I wasn't even going to post it - but I need to so I can feel slightly better about the whole thing.

I'm sure it will be making the rounds via cyberspace relatively soon, but DM has the entire movie posted to view, via Google video.

go here, if you're up to it.

http://drinkmoloko.com/v2/?p=835
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 08-13-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Default Re: ZEITGEIST MOVIE

Old news. I was saying the same thing in 2002. Plus if you have read Howard Zinn's "A People's History" you would know that this shit has been set in motion since the first white man set forth in North America.

But I will rebut with this:

You can find the whole movie of Freedom to Fascism on Youtube but heres a clip:

Sorry to hijack your thread but I feel very passionately about these issues.

Duplicate.

Oh no - you're not highjacking - I just felt a little wake up call come my way, and I was looking for support cuz I feel ill.
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 08-13-2007 at 09:35 PM.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Zeitgeist is to left wing what Rush Limbaugh is to right wing. It's interesting and mildly entertaining, but ultimately a bunch of fluff. Be wary of anyone who claims to have absolute truth that few others possess.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    Zeitgeist is to left wing what Rush Limbaugh is to right wing. It's interesting and mildly entertaining, but ultimately a bunch of fluff. Be wary of anyone who claims to have absolute truth that few others possess.
    Quite true. But on the same note. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Quite true. But on the same note. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    calling me a sheep for not swallowing zeitgeist whole?

mmmkay.

srsly. that movie is so full of itself. It uses the same tactic as What the Bleep Do We Know? by quickly spurting a string of "facts" interspersed with the occasional obvious common sense that makes you forget all the BS they made up in between.

You give so much credit to common sense.

calling me a sheep for not swallowing zeitgeist whole?

mmmkay.

srsly. that movie is so full of itself. It uses the same tactic as What the Bleep Do We Know? by quickly spurting a string of "facts" interspersed with the occasional obvious common sense that makes you forget all the BS they made up in between.
    Oh no. I couldnt even watch 5 minutes of it. What you say is 100% true. I was calling you a sheep for because of your Rush Limbaugh comment. I dont think anyone should ever be put in the same category as Rush. He is in a league all his own.

When I first watched What the Bleep Do We Know I was kind of astounded by it. Then I actually read the wiki and some other links on it and realized it was total garabage.

But to do discount something because it goes against your paradigm is foolish at best.

You give so much credit to common sense.
    common sense is fucking common sense. Jesus christ. Most of the "enlightening" ideas they present about religion are fucking painfully obvious.
    You're not being clever. Of course there's shit out there that nobody knows about yet. Accepting that there are infinite things left to understand is not a disproof of common sense.

I wasn't being clever, I was being succinct.

common sense is fucking common sense. Jesus christ. Most of the "enlightening" ideas they present about religion are fucking painfully obvious.
    You're not being clever. Of course there's shit out there that nobody knows about yet. Accepting that there are infinite things left to understand is not a disproof of common sense.
    Wow.

duh

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Oh no. I couldnt even watch 5 minutes of it. What you say is 100% true. I was calling you a sheep for because of your Rush Limbaugh comment. I dont think anyone should ever be put in the same category as Rush. He is in a league all his own.

When I first watched What the Bleep Do We Know I was kind of astounded by it. Then I actually read the wiki and some other links on it and realized it was total garabage.

But to do discount something because it goes against your paradigm is foolish at best.
    That movie suggests that followers of religion are completely ignorant. That is the same type of extremist rhetoric that Rush Limbaugh sells.

I do not discount anything because it goes against "my paradigm". I am saying the exact opposite in fact. I am suggesting that those who don't doubt the truth presented by Zeitgeist are the same as those who don't doubt the truth of religion or any conservative or right wing rhetoric.
    To pompously declare to anyone that they're foolish because they don't know what you know makes you as retarded as they are.

oh this is about a movie

my bad

That movie suggests that followers of religion are completely ignorant. That is the same type of extremist rhetoric that Rush Limbaugh sells.

I do not discount anything because it goes against "my paradigm". I am saying the exact opposite in fact. I am suggesting that those who don't doubt the truth presented by Zeitgeist are the same as those who don't doubt the truth of religion or any conservative or right wing rhetoric.
    To pompously declare to anyone that they're foolish because they don't know what you know makes you as retarded as they are.
    And I 100% agree. As someone much wiser than myself once said, "Think for yourself. Question authority".

Coachella Junkie

Fucking hippies.

running everywhere at such a speed
    til they find there's no need

Haven't we had a thread about this movie like three goddamned times already? Paging Justin.

yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

old school

oh hey. what's up? from before.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.