Thread: Questions...

Arrow Questions...

OK, so I've never been to Coachella (as I live in Seattle), but I am really interested in seeing RATM on Sunday. I have a few questions, however...

1. How does the actual stage venue work: if i have a ticket, am I guaranteed to get to the RATM stage? Here in Seattle at Bumbershoot (similar to Coachella) they give away a limited number of stage passes for the major artists, and some people who have tickets to Bumbershoot do not necessarily get to the big stages. I know that there will be alot of people wanting to see them, so I'm just worried that the stage passes will sell out.

2. How big is the stage that Rage will play on (how many people can fit in the area)?

3. Do they sell an unlimited number of tickets? I'm interested in buying extra single day passes for sunday and sell them later on ebay. But if they sell an unlimited number of tickets, then mine won't be worth very much.

Any help/advice is appreciated!
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions...

you can sit anywhere you want... the main stage is pretty big... no scalping please

Here's a map of last year's setup that might shed some light on your first question:

(grabbed from a suprefan post, hope you don't mind)

No need to worry about the wristband thing that they do at Bumbershoot - you'll be able to get near the stage for RATM. I would recommend getting over there early though depending on how close you want to be to the front. The stage is quite large and the field in front of it is huge. Additionally they have huge video screens on both sides in case you're stuck in the back. They only sell a finite number of tickets, but I'm not sure what the cap is going to be this year.

Cheers from a fellow Seattle Coachella goer, this'll be my 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by djdevine View Post
    OK, so I've never been to Coachella (as I live in Seattle), but I am really interested in seeing RATM on Sunday. I have a few questions, however...

1. How does the actual stage venue work: if i have a ticket, am I guaranteed to get to the RATM stage? Here in Seattle at Bumbershoot (similar to Coachella) they give away a limited number of stage passes for the major artists, and some people who have tickets to Bumbershoot do not necessarily get to the big stages. I know that there will be alot of people wanting to see them, so I'm just worried that the stage passes will sell out.

2. How big is the stage that Rage will play on (how many people can fit in the area)?

3. Do they sell an unlimited number of tickets? I'm interested in buying extra single day passes for sunday and sell them later on ebay. But if they sell an unlimited number of tickets, then mine won't be worth very much.

Any help/advice is appreciated!
    Thanks

Capacity for each day is 60,000 unless they increased again. And yeah no scalping on here or your post will get deleted and you might get banned.

Noooo don't buy extra tickets and ebay them. You'll make more enemies than cash..

Sheri.
    ...and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now you’ll say, “Wow, we LIVED!"