Thread: Help CR****

Default Help CR****

Hey I need some help in trying to figure out how to do this … almost every festival we go to, we are interviewed (Orange County Register , Coachella/// Tennessean, bonnaroo, vegoose, some paper not sure) and we save the articles and pics and it is just a fun “game” with us … see if we can make the paper … but now I think I want to make it a goal for future fests …. How can I get us in the paper again for vegoose, front page shooting for lol … I wont do anything against the law, well not for that anyway, I wont swim in the pools on the strip (not a pretty sight and it probably happens every night) … costumes are good, and we will wear some, but in Vegas, you are going up against the pros when it comes to costumes …..look like the oldest people there at the fest (now that I can do) …. Any ideas???? If anyone is a local out there, hook me up with some names of the local papers, big ones !!!!, and maybe the call letters or sites of the most popular radio stations that we might listen too …. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated …. A parade down the strip of a bunch of us heading to Sam’s hehehehehe … cr****

Default Re: Help CR****

I'm sure it has to happen somehow due to your LEGENDARY status. But the only sure fire way I know of is to get inside the pyramid!! Or maybe take the mic from Zach when hes doing his anti-speech! I will continue to brainstorm and let you know......

Help who?
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Hop onstage with Iggy and sing Real Cool Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

I thought they were only playing Fun House
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Yeah, but that record isn't that long. Maybe they'll finish out their set with some of the other stuff. If they just play Fun House, hop up during 1970 Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The Weeknd will probably play some secret show nobody knows about cause he is even more cryptic than I am.

since this is my thread, i can post what i want lol ... so here is the question, should i post my mr2 on craigslist for $1000 and be done with it .. should i put 1k into my car and have a car that is bluebook 5k plus ..... if i sell it, i will l buy a bike so its all good .. hummm .. it hs 154k on it ... i put all but 300 miles on it .... it just wont start grrrr .. i talked a little with j$$$$ about it ... i have to do something in 3 weeks or i get busted for no plates etc ... cr****

there is our truck and our camper ...

I like the NIN and Greatful Dead stickers on it. Sorry, I amnot a car guy though... cant help ya there.

As to your other question though... how did you get on the papers and get interviews at the other festivals? I am assuming it was just acting naturaly. If that is the case, why change your formula now?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I like the NIN and Greatful Dead stickers on it. Sorry, I amnot a car guy though... cant help ya there.

As to your other question though... how did you get on the papers and get interviews at the other festivals? I am assuming it was just acting naturaly. If that is the case, why change your formula now?

you do have a point ... i just need to act naturally (ala ringo starr) .... ah but i love to push a point sometimes cr****

put the grand into it and sell it for more. if youre sure thats all its gonna cost.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

Paint your car and park near the entrance.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

cool van cr****