Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My Night is Perfect

  1. #1
    Member nothingman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,077

    Default My Night is Perfect

    I just finished my final case study for Supply chain Management, so i have a two week break beginning today. I'm smoking a bowl of the greatest of herb, drinking a Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout, listening to the Okkervil River demos, and about to play RBI baseball on my newly purchased old-school Nintendo console. After that, I may play Zelda until sunrise. I feel good. Now someone log on and shit on my night. I'll be waiting in anticipation, but I won't read until tomorrow. I hope everyone out there is having a great night.
    -----------------------

  2. #2
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    aren't you a parent?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  3. #3
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    Delivered as promised.

  4. #4
    old school fober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,526

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    You'll never get anywhere in the chain business.

    There are way too many unbreakable links.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓


  5. #5
    Member nothingman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,077

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    aren't you a parent?
    Tom, I knew it would be you, somehow. Yes, I am a proud parent, but does that mean i can't relax with a bowl and a beer, play some old-school Nintendo, and generally enjoy myself while she and my wife sleep? It's not like I was blowing lines off the dining room table while watching midget porn on the big screen. Maybe I'll do that tonight, though.

    P.S. It's truly amazing how certain Nintendo shit sticks in your mind. I knew where to bomb to get my extra hearts, knew where to find all the swords, etc, on Zelda. Then I started playing Rygar and came within an hour of beating it. It's paused right now, just waiting for tonight...
    -----------------------

  6. #6
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,830

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingman00 View Post
    Tom, I knew it would be you, somehow. Yes, I am a proud parent, but does that mean i can't relax with a bowl and a beer, play some old-school Nintendo, and generally enjoy myself while she and my wife sleep? It's not like I was blowing lines off the dining room table while watching midget porn on the big screen. Maybe I'll do that tonight, though.

    P.S. It's truly amazing how certain Nintendo shit sticks in your mind. I knew where to bomb to get my extra hearts, knew where to find all the swords, etc, on Zelda. Then I started playing Rygar and came within an hour of beating it. It's paused right now, just waiting for tonight...
    Watch out with the pause button. Sometimes on these old Nintendo systems, it won't unpause.

  7. #7
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingman00 View Post
    Tom, I knew it would be you, somehow.
    certainly you knew when you wrote "now someone log on and shit on my night" that I would take that as a personal challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    RYGAR?!?! I love that fucking game.....oh the sleepless nights and blurred Nintendo-vision, how I miss the days....
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  9. #9
    Member nothingman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    1,077

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    certainly you knew when you wrote "now someone log on and shit on my night" that I would take that as a personal challenge.
    Yes Tom, I knew it would be you. I'm happy it was you. Now, let's get back to how perfect my night was... Did I mention Rygar? Oh yeah, I did...

    Quote Originally Posted by bartelby View Post
    RYGAR?!?! I love that fucking game.....oh the sleepless nights and blurred Nintendo-vision, how I miss the days....
    And the Rygar music is something to behold. I;d buy an album composed of nothing except for old Nintendo music. They could loop the various Rygar tunes (a different one for each level) into one 70 minute long track and I'd probably buy the CD and vinyl versions of it.
    -----------------------

  10. #10
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,906

    Default Re: My Night is Perfect

    I think there is band in AZ called the Minibosses <?> that covers videogame theme songs. I haven't seen em, just heard of em.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Similar Threads

  1. What would be your perfect concert?
    By crazzz2007 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:28 PM
  2. I just found the perfect girlfriend for kroqken!
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
  3. Why Tiesto was PERFECT for coachella...
    By Delsta in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 03:46 PM
  4. PERFECT ADDITION
    By rkawar in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:18 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •