Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 4528

Thread: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

  1. #3061
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,362

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    North Coast's Red Seal is a good hoppy red.

    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  2. #3062
    Member gazercmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Green flash have a great hoppy red ale..i cant recall the named right now..Cutter i promise to teach you some stuff .By the way go to the bruery its near you .
    Green Flash's red is Hop Head Red.

    The Bruery makes a Loakal Red that's pretty good.

  3. #3063
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Green flash have a great hoppy red ale..i cant recall the named right now..Cutter i promise to teach you some stuff .By the way go to the bruery its near you .
    Quote Originally Posted by gazercmh View Post
    Green Flash's red is Hop Head Red.

    The Bruery makes a Loakal Red that's pretty good.
    I'm going to try and make an Imperial Red for my next batch of homebrew, I would love to try and have the final product end up close to Hop Head Red. I dig that stuff.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  4. #3064
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    North Coast's Red Seal is a good hoppy red.

    I'm definitely going to look into this one!
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  5. #3065
    Member gazercmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    I'm going to try and make an Imperial Red for my next batch of homebrew, I would love to try and have the final product end up close to Hop Head Red. I dig that stuff.
    If you have the "Brewing Classic Styles" book, which is full of great recipes, there is a "West Coast Blaster" that's a nice, hoppy red, very similar to AleSmith's My Bloody Valentine (known as Evil Dead Red in the fall), which is my favorite red...

  6. #3066
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,537

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Right now I'm having Lift Bridge's Irish Coffee Stout and am really impressed with the drinkability. There are some great coffee flavors with cream, biscuit, and toffee notes, but I am a little disappointed so far at the lack of whiskey flavors.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  7. #3067
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by gazercmh View Post
    If you have the "Brewing Classic Styles" book, which is full of great recipes, there is a "West Coast Blaster" that's a nice, hoppy red, very similar to AleSmith's My Bloody Valentine (known as Evil Dead Red in the fall), which is my favorite red...
    Hahaha, I just printed out the West Coast Blaster recipe this afternoon to use as my guide for the next batch.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  8. #3068
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Lol

    Well, you are not alone. Let's be proud.
    I've had beer for breakfast. It was at Barney's Beanery in Santa Monica. There was Eggs Benedict and football involved. It was glorious. Had a Leffe on Tap.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  9. #3069
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,279

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  10. #3070
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    I tried Rayon Vert today. Super yum.

    I also had Uinta's Wyld and Dubhe. Both tasty.

    We carry a bunch of Uinta's stuff at work, so I am going to work my way through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  11. #3071
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.



    Going to the Hollywood Bowl this weekend to see Hot Chip/Passion Pit and bought this to bring with me. Has anyone tried it?

  12. #3072
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,858

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    This is a list of the beers that will be available at a Dallas beer festival we're going to this weekend.

    Dogfish Head 120 Minute
    Dogfish Head Punkin
    Dogfish Head 60 Minute

    Avery: 2010 Czar
    Avery: DuganA
    Avery: IPA

    Oskar Blues: Barrel-Aged Old Chub
    Oskar Blues: Mama’s
    Oskar Blues: Dale’s

    Stone: 2011 Russian Imperial Stout
    Stone: Double-Dry Hopped Sublimely Self-Righteous,

    Deschutes: Black Butte XXIV
    Deschutes: Chainbreaker White IPA
    Deschutes: Mirror Pond

    Brooklyn: 2010 Monster
    Brooklyn: Oktoberfest
    Brooklyn: Lager

    Victory: V12
    Victory: Helios Saison
    Victory: Headwaters Pale
    Victory: TBA

    (512): Bourbon Barrel-Aged Double Pecan Porter

    Abita: Select Roggen Weisen
    Abita: Restoration
    Abita: Purple Haze

    Alaskan: White
    Alaskan: IPA

    Ballast Point: Dorado
    Ballast Point: Sculpin
    Ballast Point: Yellowtail

    Boulevard: Pretty Things Collaboration Stingo
    Boulevard: Rye on Rye
    Boulevard: Tank 7

    Brasserie D’Achouffe: Houblon Chouffe

    Breckenridge: Vanilla Porter
    Breckenridge: Agave Wheat

    Brouwerij Palm: Palm Speciale

    Brouwerij Rodenbach: Rodenbach Grand Cru

    Cedar Creek: Lawn Ranger
    Cedar Creek: Elliot’s American Pale Ale
    Cedar Creek: Scruffy’s Smoked Alt

    Chimay: White

    Crazy Mountain: Amber
    Crazy Mountain: Lava Lake Wit

    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Sorachi Ace/Green Tea IPA
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Wealth & Taste
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Rye Pils
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Dallas Blonde

    Duvel Moortgat: Duvel Single

    Franconia: Sarah’s Dark Side
    Franconia: Wheat

    Full Sail: Pale
    Full Sail: Amber
    Full Sail: TBA

    Green Flash: Retro Pale Ale
    Green Flash: West Coast IPA

    Jester King: Beer Geek Rodeo

    Harpoon: Leviathan Great Scot
    Harpoon: UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen

    Lagunitas: Maximus
    Lagunitas: IPA

    Lakewood: Temptress
    Lakewood: Rock Ryder
    Lakewood: Hop Trapp

    Left Coast: Voo Doo Stout

    Left Hand: Polestar Pils
    Left Hand: Sawtooth ESB

    Liefman’s: Cuvee Brut

    Maui: La Perouse
    Maui: Coconut Porter

    Maredsous: 6 (Blonde)

    New Belgium: Alpine Collaboration Super IPA
    New Belgium: Belgo-IPA
    New Belgium: Ranger


    North Coast: Grand Cru
    North Coast: Brother Thelonious

    Ommegang: Hougoumont
    Ommegang: Hennepin
    Ommegang: BPA

    Peticolas: Vanilla Bean Velvet Hammer
    Peticolas: Golden Opportunity
    Peticolas: Great Scot!

    Rahr: Barrel Aged Chili Red
    Rahr: Imperial Oktoberfest
    Rahr: Stormcloud IPA

    Real Ale: Volume XV
    Real Ale: Full Moon Rye
    Real Ale: Fireman’s #4

    Sam Adams: New World Tripel
    Sam Adams: Whitewater IPA
    Sam Adams: Oktoberfest

    Schneider: Aventinus
    Schneider: Weisse

    Shmaltz: Terrapin Reunion Ale
    Shmaltz: Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
    Shmaltz: Mermaid Pils

    Sierra Nevada: Imperial Stout
    Sierra Nevada: Torpedo
    Sierra Nevada: Pale

    Saint Arnold: Brown Ale
    Saint Arnold: TBA
    Saint Arnold: Lawnmower

    St. Feuillien: Green Flash Collaboration – Biere d’La Amitie, La Blanche

    Twisted Pine: Hoppy Knight

    Original Sin: Original Sin Cider

    Wandering Aengus: Anthem Hop Cider

    Widmer: Rotator IPA
    Widmer: TBA
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  13. #3073
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,823

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post


    Going to the Hollywood Bowl this weekend to see Hot Chip/Passion Pit and bought this to bring with me. Has anyone tried it?
    Just tried it last week. Solid beer and well worth the $15 dollars I spent on it. Not overwhelming but they don't short change you on a robust flavor.

  14. #3074
    Member gazercmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Yeah, the Double DBA is good stuff.

  15. #3075
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Is one bottle gonna get me feeling toasty? I'm going to bring other brews as well, but not sure how many yet.

  16. #3076
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,362

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    I haven't had that yet, but it's 12%abv in a 650ml bottle, so it's like a weak abv bottle of wine. Depends on your tolerance. If you're gonna be hanging out at the bowl for a few hours you might want to bring a backup just in case. That's definitely a serious bottle of beer though.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  17. #3077
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,647

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Always bring more
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  18. #3078
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Oh dear me!
    Most of these look good but that Maredsous...oh my! That is a treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    This is a list of the beers that will be available at a Dallas beer festival we're going to this weekend.

    Dogfish Head 120 Minute
    Dogfish Head Punkin
    Dogfish Head 60 Minute

    Avery: 2010 Czar
    Avery: DuganA
    Avery: IPA

    Oskar Blues: Barrel-Aged Old Chub
    Oskar Blues: Mama’s
    Oskar Blues: Dale’s

    Stone: 2011 Russian Imperial Stout
    Stone: Double-Dry Hopped Sublimely Self-Righteous,

    Deschutes: Black Butte XXIV
    Deschutes: Chainbreaker White IPA
    Deschutes: Mirror Pond

    Brooklyn: 2010 Monster
    Brooklyn: Oktoberfest
    Brooklyn: Lager

    Victory: V12
    Victory: Helios Saison
    Victory: Headwaters Pale
    Victory: TBA

    (512): Bourbon Barrel-Aged Double Pecan Porter

    Abita: Select Roggen Weisen
    Abita: Restoration
    Abita: Purple Haze

    Alaskan: White
    Alaskan: IPA

    Ballast Point: Dorado
    Ballast Point: Sculpin
    Ballast Point: Yellowtail

    Boulevard: Pretty Things Collaboration Stingo
    Boulevard: Rye on Rye
    Boulevard: Tank 7

    Brasserie D’Achouffe: Houblon Chouffe

    Breckenridge: Vanilla Porter
    Breckenridge: Agave Wheat

    Brouwerij Palm: Palm Speciale

    Brouwerij Rodenbach: Rodenbach Grand Cru

    Cedar Creek: Lawn Ranger
    Cedar Creek: Elliot’s American Pale Ale
    Cedar Creek: Scruffy’s Smoked Alt

    Chimay: White

    Crazy Mountain: Amber
    Crazy Mountain: Lava Lake Wit

    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Sorachi Ace/Green Tea IPA
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Wealth & Taste
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Rye Pils
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Dallas Blonde

    Duvel Moortgat: Duvel Single

    Franconia: Sarah’s Dark Side
    Franconia: Wheat

    Full Sail: Pale
    Full Sail: Amber
    Full Sail: TBA

    Green Flash: Retro Pale Ale
    Green Flash: West Coast IPA

    Jester King: Beer Geek Rodeo

    Harpoon: Leviathan Great Scot
    Harpoon: UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen

    Lagunitas: Maximus
    Lagunitas: IPA

    Lakewood: Temptress
    Lakewood: Rock Ryder
    Lakewood: Hop Trapp

    Left Coast: Voo Doo Stout

    Left Hand: Polestar Pils
    Left Hand: Sawtooth ESB

    Liefman’s: Cuvee Brut

    Maui: La Perouse
    Maui: Coconut Porter

    Maredsous: 6 (Blonde)

    New Belgium: Alpine Collaboration Super IPA
    New Belgium: Belgo-IPA
    New Belgium: Ranger


    North Coast: Grand Cru
    North Coast: Brother Thelonious

    Ommegang: Hougoumont
    Ommegang: Hennepin
    Ommegang: BPA

    Peticolas: Vanilla Bean Velvet Hammer
    Peticolas: Golden Opportunity
    Peticolas: Great Scot!

    Rahr: Barrel Aged Chili Red
    Rahr: Imperial Oktoberfest
    Rahr: Stormcloud IPA

    Real Ale: Volume XV
    Real Ale: Full Moon Rye
    Real Ale: Fireman’s #4

    Sam Adams: New World Tripel
    Sam Adams: Whitewater IPA
    Sam Adams: Oktoberfest

    Schneider: Aventinus
    Schneider: Weisse

    Shmaltz: Terrapin Reunion Ale
    Shmaltz: Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
    Shmaltz: Mermaid Pils

    Sierra Nevada: Imperial Stout
    Sierra Nevada: Torpedo
    Sierra Nevada: Pale

    Saint Arnold: Brown Ale
    Saint Arnold: TBA
    Saint Arnold: Lawnmower

    St. Feuillien: Green Flash Collaboration – Biere d’La Amitie, La Blanche

    Twisted Pine: Hoppy Knight

    Original Sin: Original Sin Cider

    Wandering Aengus: Anthem Hop Cider

    Widmer: Rotator IPA
    Widmer: TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  19. #3079
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Having this one now.




    Saving this one for another day.

    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  20. #3080
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    ^^Nice!

    I had a 22 of Super IPA tonight, the Alpine+New Belgium collaboration. It smells great and it's super smooth for an IPA at 9%. Alpine's head brewer said the batch of Super IPA they made at New Belgium is more volume than all the beers Alpine releases on their system in one year.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  21. #3081

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    def try the hennepen!!! 7.8 and dangerously refreshing

  22. #3082
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,858

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Hey guys, will you look at that list and tell me what I should try (remembering that I don't like IPAs)? I have 8 tickets. I may filch some off of Becca though.

    So far I'm going to try for sure the Dogfish Punkin, that pecan porter, and that Vanilla Velvet Hammer, the Green Tea IPA, and the Chili Red.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 09-06-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  23. #3083

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    like i mentioned earlier, def do the Ommegang Hennepin (my ultimate fav beer) , the brooklyn lager, (abita) Purple Haze and the chimay white are also good ones to try

    enjoy man..

  24. #3084
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,858

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by bettycarolyn View Post
    like i mentioned earlier, def do the Ommegang Hennepin (my ultimate fav beer) , the brooklyn lager, (abita) Purple Haze and the chimay white are also good ones to try

    enjoy man..
    I've had all of them except the Hennepin. What kind of beer is it?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  25. #3085

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Belgian Ale...i kinda compare it to blue moon except a lot stronger in content...7.8% (or 7.9%)...its a lite amber color, very refreshing on a hot summer day


    **also, if you do try it, let me know what you think!
    Last edited by bettycarolyn; 09-06-2012 at 08:21 AM.

  26. #3086
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    These are the ones I would go after:

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    This is a list of the beers that will be available at a Dallas beer festival we're going to this weekend.

    Dogfish Head 120 Minute

    Oskar Blues: Barrel-Aged Old Chub

    Stone: Double-Dry Hopped Sublimely Self-Righteous,

    Deschutes: Black Butte XXIV

    Boulevard: Rye on Rye

    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Sorachi Ace/Green Tea IPA

    Green Flash: Retro Pale Ale

    Left Coast: Voo Doo Stout

    New Belgium: Alpine Collaboration Super IPA

    Shmaltz: Lenny’s R.I.P.A.

    St. Feuillien: Green Flash Collaboration – Biere d’La Amitie, La Blanche
    I didn't recognize about 1/2 of the places on the list, so I can't comment on them. I'm also really digging the hoppy stuff right now, which I don't think you are a fan of.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  27. #3087
    Coachella Junkie Pixiessp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,264

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    This is a list of the beers that will be available at a Dallas beer festival we're going to this weekend.

    Dogfish Head 120 Minute
    Dogfish Head Punkin
    Dogfish Head 60 Minute

    Avery: 2010 Czar
    Avery: DuganA
    Avery: IPA

    Oskar Blues: Barrel-Aged Old Chub
    Oskar Blues: Mama’s
    Oskar Blues: Dale’s

    Stone: 2011 Russian Imperial Stout
    Stone: Double-Dry Hopped Sublimely Self-Righteous

    Deschutes: Black Butte XXIV
    Deschutes: Chainbreaker White IPA
    Deschutes: Mirror Pond

    Brooklyn: 2010 Monster
    Brooklyn: Oktoberfest
    Brooklyn: Lager

    Victory: V12
    Victory: Helios Saison
    Victory: Headwaters Pale
    Victory: TBA

    (512): Bourbon Barrel-Aged Double Pecan Porter

    Abita: Select Roggen Weisen
    Abita: Restoration
    Abita: Purple Haze

    Alaskan: White
    Alaskan: IPA

    Ballast Point: Dorado
    Ballast Point: Sculpin
    Ballast Point: Yellowtail

    Boulevard: Pretty Things Collaboration Stingo
    Boulevard: Rye on Rye
    Boulevard: Tank 7

    Brasserie D’Achouffe: Houblon Chouffe

    Breckenridge: Vanilla Porter
    Breckenridge: Agave Wheat

    Brouwerij Palm: Palm Speciale

    Brouwerij Rodenbach: Rodenbach Grand Cru

    Cedar Creek: Lawn Ranger
    Cedar Creek: Elliot’s American Pale Ale
    Cedar Creek: Scruffy’s Smoked Alt

    Chimay: White

    Crazy Mountain: Amber
    Crazy Mountain: Lava Lake Wit

    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Sorachi Ace/Green Tea IPA
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Wealth & Taste
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Rye Pils
    Deep Ellum Brewing Co: Dallas Blonde

    Duvel Moortgat: Duvel Single

    Franconia: Sarah’s Dark Side
    Franconia: Wheat

    Full Sail: Pale
    Full Sail: Amber
    Full Sail: TBA

    Green Flash: Retro Pale Ale
    Green Flash: West Coast IPA

    Jester King: Beer Geek Rodeo

    Harpoon: Leviathan Great Scot
    Harpoon: UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen

    Lagunitas: Maximus
    Lagunitas: IPA

    Lakewood: Temptress
    Lakewood: Rock Ryder
    Lakewood: Hop Trapp

    Left Coast: Voo Doo Stout

    Left Hand: Polestar Pils
    Left Hand: Sawtooth ESB

    Liefman’s: Cuvee Brut

    Maui: La Perouse
    Maui: Coconut Porter

    Maredsous: 6 (Blonde)

    New Belgium: Alpine Collaboration Super IPA
    New Belgium: Belgo-IPA
    New Belgium: Ranger


    North Coast: Grand Cru
    North Coast: Brother Thelonious This is the one that put me under in 2011.

    Ommegang: Hougoumont
    Ommegang: Hennepin
    Ommegang: BPA

    Peticolas: Vanilla Bean Velvet Hammer
    Peticolas: Golden Opportunity
    Peticolas: Great Scot!

    Rahr: Barrel Aged Chili Red
    Rahr: Imperial Oktoberfest
    Rahr: Stormcloud IPA

    Real Ale: Volume XV
    Real Ale: Full Moon Rye
    Real Ale: Fireman’s #4

    Sam Adams: New World Tripel
    Sam Adams: Whitewater IPA
    Sam Adams: Oktoberfest

    Schneider: Aventinus
    Schneider: Weisse

    Shmaltz: Terrapin Reunion Ale
    Shmaltz: Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
    Shmaltz: Mermaid Pils

    Sierra Nevada: Imperial Stout
    Sierra Nevada: Torpedo
    Sierra Nevada: Pale

    Saint Arnold: Brown Ale
    Saint Arnold: TBA
    Saint Arnold: Lawnmower

    St. Feuillien: Green Flash Collaboration – Biere d’La Amitie, La Blanche

    Twisted Pine: Hoppy Knight

    Original Sin: Original Sin Cider

    Wandering Aengus: Anthem Hop Cider

    Widmer: Rotator IPA
    Widmer: TBA
    These are the ones I would try. I think I would also like to try at least one of the Deep Ellum ones as well. Have fun.
    Try the Maredsous for sure. I think you'll like it. It's hard to find out here so whenever I see it I stock up.
    Last edited by Pixiessp; 09-07-2012 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

  28. #3088
    ASS FACE ThomThom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,590

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Had a nice little group the other night for the game consisting of...

    Drake's Aroma Coma, Ballast Point Double Dorado IPA, Pliny, Lips of Faith/Alpine Double IPA, and Stone's Enjoy by 9/21/12 IPA.

    Those + a Cowboy win = a goooooooood night.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

  29. #3089
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,647

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Thomthom you should to make the next record club so i can bring Black Tuesday.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  30. #3090
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Beer. Not shit beer. Good beer.

    Heading to San Diego Saturday morning and we are planning to stop in Alpine on the way into town. I heard they have a lot of seasonals available since they are making batches for GABF. I just wanted to pick up some bombers of Duet, Pure Hoppiness, and Nelson, but it looks like I may have the chance to pick up some Hoppy Birthday, Bad Boy, and the rumor is they have Exponential Hoppiness available too. I've read something about a 4 bottle limit per person at Alpine Beer Company. Can anyone who has visited the brewery give me a little info on the bottle limits? Is it 4 total, or 4 per style?

    We are also planning on hitting up Pizza Port while we're there, as well as a night of 30 St bar hopping consisting of stops at Hamilton's, the Stone Company Store in South Park, Toronado, and either Tiger! Tiger! or Blind Lady Ale House.

    I'm going to be checking in a shitload of stuff on Untappd.
    Last edited by westcoastpirate; 09-07-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

Similar Threads

  1. Kinds of Beer???
    By ThomThom in forum Questions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. What's the price of beer?
    By dynamanda in forum Questions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 10:48 AM
  3. BEER?
    By André in forum Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:57 PM
  4. BEER GARDEN
    By rollonsugar in forum Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. beer???
    By Dtags21 in forum Questions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •