Thread: Indian Wells RV Park vs. Shadow Hills RV "Resort"

Default Indian Wells RV Park vs. Shadow Hills RV "Resort"

Waited too long to book Lake Cahuilla. Damnit!

Anyone been to Indian Wells or Shadow Hills before? They're roughly the same distance and price, just wondering which is better facility. And which has the best scene.

Thanks for the help!

Thumbs up Re: Indian Wells RV Park vs. Shadow Hills RV "Resort"

My parents run Indian Wells RV Park and I was down there last year for Coachella and had a blast...I will be doing the same this year...If you want to have a good time with the flexibility to party all night and be close to the event, you would not be disappointed my friend...My parents are very accommodating and understanding to coachella festival goers...I cannot comment on the other resort as I have never been there. Better call soon as they are already recieving a lot of reservation request...call 760-347-0895 for reservations. Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by nighthawk; 01-30-2007 at 04:57 AM.

Default Re: Indian Wells RV Park vs. Shadow Hills RV "Resort"

Very NICE! I LIKE!

doesnt cahuilla have overflow? i thought they could only sell out developed spots?

Cahuilla does have overflow, but you won't have electric or water hook-ups. At least as far as I know.

Shadow Hills RV Resort is actually revising there rules just for the Coachella goers. The pool is open untill 2am and the clubhouse is open all day to beat the heat. We had about 500 Coachella goers last year with no complaints. I would just make reservations as soon as possible at any location you pick before it fills up.

Lurker

Thumbs up Re: Indian Wells RV Park vs. Shadow Hills RV "Resort"

I would have to recommend Shadow Hills RV Resort by far! Stayed there last year and had a blast. I have been going to Coachella fest for years now and had never had so much fun afterwards at the place I was staying. I have even stayed at Lake Cahuilla and while it was fun, it did not even compare to Shadow Hills RV Resort. They were very accommodating and welcoming, even set up a BQ and had ongoing pool parties. “Rave Reviews”, if you know what I mean! Hope to see ya'll there for SHRVR Party 08’.

Coachella4Life

shadow hills all the way! we stayed there last year, met rad people and had a blast. the drive to the polo grounds is really quick. they barbeque food and serve breakfat for a very reasonable price, the pool is one big party and the staff is super nice. i made this year's reservation yesterday - i would bet they still have spots available.