Thread: Help Burning CD's Please

Default Help Burning CD's Please

does anyone have any tricks to burn those damn enhanced cd's ..... this is the new VR and nothing i do works ... ps , i did try the tape around the edges, and the magic marker trick, but neither worked ... if you know a way, please let me know ... tnx colorado ron ****

Banned

Default Re: Help Burning CD's Please

Buy an mp3 player. What is VR?

velvet revolver cr*** i know a lot of you wont like it anyway but thats not the question .... hey J, so any thoughts when you are heading up for daft punk ... i dont work that day, so i am trying to figure out what is going on ... i guess those two guys from out of state (orbit and someone( is still staying at my place for the show ... cr**** oh and i have had a 30gig mp3 player for about 4 years but i never seem to use it ...

What problem are you having? Does the enhanced part run while you attempt to burn? Close that and the try. What program are you using anywah? I dont see how copying or ripping a enhanced cd is a problem. It has no safegaurds whatsoever.

Banned

I may head up around noon the day of, not sure yet. I will keep you informed.

you have to open the enhanced part to rip the cd. there is a program in there that lets you do it. or at least thats how it was with the last record
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    What problem are you having? Does the enhanced part run while you attempt to burn? Close that and the try. What program are you using anywah? I dont see how copying or ripping a enhanced cd is a problem. It has no safegaurds whatsoever.

i have run into this before and just said nevermind fuck it, but i thought i would try again ... if you open up explorer and try and show the files, it will only show the enhanced part, not the audio files ... you never get a chance just to copy and burn them ... i even tried to delete the autoexe and the other non audio files, and i cant do that either (read only and it wont let you change the properties) ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by superfiction View Post
    you have to open the enhanced part to rip the cd. there is a program in there that lets you do it. or at least thats how it was with the last record
    i think i opened up all the files and that didnt work, but i try again ... tnx ron****

What program do you use? Nero will probably do it no sweat.

its necoded weird, i remember this from the last record. but there is a program within the enhance portion that you click and run and it will copy the tracks or soemthign like that
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

yeah, what program are you using?

you should download EAC (exact audio copy - google it) and extract the audio using that, which then you take those wave files and use whatever burning program (nero, roxio etc) to make your cd copy. Of course that wont extract the 'extras' of the disc, just the music, but what more do you need anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    you should download EAC (exact audio copy - google it) and extract the audio using that, which then you take those wave files and use whatever burning program (nero, roxio etc) to make your cd copy. Of course that wont extract the 'extras' of the disc, just the music, but what more do you need anyway?

that was the idea so tnx dude .... here is the end of the story though ... bang on head ...
    Dunce here , and PF, you could delete this thread if you wanted to grrrrrrrr …. So I did burn the disk successfully … its just when I put it in my pc, I get an error because I don’t have the current version of quicktime … that’s a different problem because at that point, it wont play the cd when I say “ok”, but if I put it in an audio player (truck), it works fine … tnx for the ideas … cr****