Thread: GREYHOUND GROUP

Talking GREYHOUND GROUP

Ahh how exciting just started sorting myself out after the excitement of booking my ticket to coachella.. so now time to do greyhoud.

a few people who have added me on msn from this site have all booked the same greyhound bus, so if anyone wants to join please do, we've booked the 11 am departing from los angeles to get us to indio at 2.35 on the 26th and then departing from indio on the 30th at 10.10am to get back to L.A by 1.40pm.

anyone that wants to can add me on msn scouse0163@msn.com

gonna make it a goddamn insane bus journey lol!

Default Re: GREYHOUND GROUP

how much?

Lurker

Question Re: GREYHOUND GROUP

$45 return from LA to In-dio but if there are 2 of you the second person goes half price sp $67.50 for 2. you can book in advance online but not sure if that guarantees a seat. Does anyone know if it does please?

anyone know if there is an Greyhound bus station in Ontario!! it would really help me soo much as i'm comin from Ontario Inrernational airport and it would be really helpful to know where the bus station is! and thanks again and hope to see u in the festival!

if you go to www.greyhound.com and type in your origin location i.e. Ontario, it'll tell you any locations in ontario where the greyhound stops!

Quote Originally Posted by JackMcBain View Post
    anyone know if there is an Greyhound bus station in Ontario!! it would really help me soo much as i'm comin from Ontario Inrernational airport and it would be really helpful to know where the bus station is! and thanks again and hope to see u in the festival!
    I'm also landing at ONT, I checked Google Maps and I think the closest Greyhound station is in Claremont, although I have no idea where abouts.

The bus from Claremont to Indio on Thursday and back again Monday morning is $60 btw.
    Distortion 2002 - Download 2003 - Leeds 2004 - Glastonbury 2005 - Leeds 2005 - Download 2006 - Reading 2006 - Coachella 2007 - Reading 2007.

Check out Greyhound.com overdose. It should be easy.

Any idea how easy it is to book greyhound tickets from overseas (I'm in the UK)? Or do you reckon its a better idea to buy them once I'm there?
    Cheers

Lurker

r u going from LAX or somewhere else in L.A?

im landing on the 25th, I'd love to get on the greyhound, only a 2 hour journey? thats faster than the AMTRAK train, or whatever its called.

L.A needs the tube

vinylmartyr

LA has a subway

i didnt say subway....

vinylmartyr

oops sorry

great thread \m/
    How come you didn't tell me you were eating dog food?

Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    Ahh how exciting just started sorting myself out after the excitement of booking my ticket to coachella.. so now time to do greyhoud.

a few people who have added me on msn from this site have all booked the same greyhound bus, so if anyone wants to join please do, we've booked the 11 am departing from los angeles to get us to indio at 2.35 on the 26th and then departing from indio on the 30th at 10.10am to get back to L.A by 1.40pm.

anyone that wants to can add me on msn scouse0163@msn.com

gonna make it a goddamn insane bus journey lol!
    -Cool! Looks like I'll have to do the greyhound thing as well. How many people have booked with you guys so far? Just to get an idea how fast I have to do it. Hope to see you all there

I'm totally in if I fly there
    Peace, Love and Coachella.