Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloverfield ARG

Default Cloverfield ARG

I'm too tired to really care about this. Marketing is marketing, I always say. Interesting approach, I guess. Also don't know if it's from the Year Zero people or not but whatever. Perhaps someone could check it out and then get back to us. I'm not so good with these new fangled internetz. Anyways,

http://www.1-18-08.com/

http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/

http://ethanhaaswaswrong.blogspot.com/

http://www.ethanhaaswaswrong.com/

Default Re: Cloverfield ARG

Good stuff.
    8/21 Interpol @ Boulevard Pool
    8/23 & 24 FYF Fest
    9/6 Salva @ TBA
    9/17 DJ Earl @ Low End Theory
    9/18 Gaslamp Killer @ Mayan
    9/22 Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    9/25 Simian Mobile Disco @ El Rey

My girlfriend suggested it might the Year Zero movie.
    However, isnt the Year Zero album about a terrorist attack?
    What happened in the trailer did not look like an act of terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    My girlfriend suggested it might the Year Zero movie.
    However, isnt the Year Zero album about a terrorist attack?
    What happened in the trailer did not look like an act of terrorism.
    Year Zero is about a global virus type thing and whatnot. You never know. this could be it, but its too soon. The second part of YZ isnt out yet to complete it all.

I heard it's about a monster.
    8/23 & 24 FYF Fest
    9/6 Salva @ TBA

I heard its about a monster called the Parasite, and its completely new and not about anything we are familiar with like Year Zero or Godzilla or Thundercats.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

i heard it's about pineapple pete and kroqken returning from the dead as zombies and they take over all communications in a major metropolitan american city and bore the citizens to death, literally, people are dropping dead in the streets from the sheer stupidity of it all, seriously, then bruce willis comes in in a jet, crashes it in the middle of the city, crawls out from the wreckage, and shoots pete right away, there's a cool scene with juice spewing everywhere, but ken is nowhere to be found, willis has to search the city for him, falls off buildings, has sex with beautiful women he doesn't know, til finally he comes upon a scene of such utter depravation that he winces, you know like he does, but then swoops in on a helicopter and kicks ken in the head, really hard, and jumps out of the helicopter and wrestles with him on top of the empire state building, or some building very much like it, and ken tosses bruce off the side, but halfway down bruce grabs a flagpole with one hand and clibms through a window, beaten and bloody, climbs the stairs back to the top where ken is about to conquer FIDM girl, finally, but bruce has a secret, he lights a match, and the whole place explodes, and kens head is blown off, it's really gross, FIDM girl and bruce get thrown into the air and come crashing to the ground and land on a pile of garbage sacks, unharmed, a bit bruised maybe, and then laughing bruce leans over and gives FIDM a long, sexy kiss, as the camera pans and screen fades to black.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    i heard it's about pineapple pete and kroqken returning from the dead as zombies and they take over all communications in a major metropolitan american city and bore the citizens to death, literally, people are dropping dead in the streets from the sheer stupidity of it all, seriously, then bruce willis comes in in a jet, crashes it in the middle of the city, crawls out from the wreckage, and shoots pete right away, there's a cool scene with juice spewing everywhere, but ken is nowhere to be found, willis has to search the city for him, falls off buildings, has sex with beautiful women he doesn't know, til finally he comes upon a scene of such utter depravation that he winces, you know like he does, but then swoops in on a helicopter and kicks ken in the head, really hard, and jumps out of the helicopter and wrestles with him on top of the empire state building, or some building very much like it, and ken tosses bruce off the side, but halfway down bruce grabs a flagpole with one hand and clibms through a window, beaten and bloody, climbs the stairs back to the top where ken is about to conquer FIDM girl, finally, but bruce has a secret, he lights a match, and the whole place explodes, and kens head is blown off, it's really gross, FIDM girl and bruce get thrown into the air and come crashing to the ground and land on a pile of garbage sacks, unharmed, a bit bruised maybe, and then laughing bruce leans over and gives FIDM a long, sexy kiss, as the camera pans and screen fades to black.
    But does Ken get back his tapes?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I heard its about a monster called the Parasite, and its completely new and not about anything we are familiar with like Year Zero or Godzilla or Thundercats.
    That's exactly what I heard.
    8/23 & 24 FYF Fest
    9/6 Salva @ TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    But does Ken get back his tapes?
    gotta wait for the sequel
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

gotta wait for the sequel
    I was gonna say that, also we see a shadow of a tape and then the movie cuts to credits, so we are left in suspense.

What about Slusho?
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Do you want to continue talking about Lizards?

Ah, shit. I love these things. Especially when I'm hungover, bored, and was waiting for the NASCAR race to start. I looked at the 1-18-08 site more and the pictures are exactly 35 minutes apart. I expect the next picture to show up around 1:11 AM. Ominous time.

Also, what the hell is up with the party picture? First off, the damn shot glass is eating the guys face. Second, the mixed/light-skinned girl has a 9 photoshopped on her arm and is lookin' straight up outta the Exorcist. If you turn the picture upside down where the guys are holding hands looks like a demon.

Speaking of demons, is this just hair or....?

This better be good. I have high expectations now.

Virus is spreading. Get it while it's hot.

I kinda hope its about something completely new.
    The idea of shooting a huge budget film, with home video cameras is absolutely brilliant. Its brilliant!
    What if its something like, Godzilla vs Mothra though? I have read about the so called "parasite"...
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

I'm stuck on the second puzzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

they should have kept all this stupid ethan haas brainteaser shit for the Lost universe. If i wanted to solve a god damned puzzle, id bust out a fuckin sudoku packet...i also find it hilarious how thousands
    hundreds of nerds actually believed the rumor i started about this being a rodan remake...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Disgustipated...look to the *cough* stars and don't forget to bring your ovaltine decoder ring also located in the stars. Make sure you know HAAS, too. Right Click to zoom in and out.

/edit
    I ain't a nerd, and what the hell is Rodan?

yeah I have looked to the stars...

I will look more deeply into HAAS.
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

O.K.

just finished all puzzles.

#4 almost drove me mad.

I would pay to see this movie.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I can't wait until January to be completely let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Do you want to continue talking about Lizards?

WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHAFUCKIN PLANE

I agree but the puzzles were fun.

WE GOT MOTHAFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHAFUCKIN PLANE
    Did anyone expect that movie to ACTUALLY be good.
    I thought it was going to be completely rediculous and pretty bad actually, yet entertaining.
    I went and saw it, and that is exactly what I thought about it.

heeeeeeeeey...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Cthulhu movie?

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    Cthulhu movie?
    i hope not...

the trailer via apple...in glorious HD!
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.