Thread: Should I Trust This Dude

Default Should I Trust This Dude

Ok should I trust this guy (this is a joke by the way) … so I put my mr2 on craigslist for sale or trade … well one dude writes me back and writes “I will trade you a snowboard, 2 car stereos, and 4 blackberries” … and I am sure he has receipts for all of that stuff eh … cr****

Default Re: Should I Trust This Dude

........................What?

i just thought it was funny that he would even offer that stuff ... it had to be stolen ... and even if it wasnt, maybe 10 times that stuff and i would trade him ... (and i am trying to get my posts to 1k damnit) ... cr****

I got it ron even if hannah didn't.

I smiled.

what the hell would you want with 4 blackberries?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Ellipses are my kryptonite.

Who's Mr.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

yep I love my mr2 ... t top, turbo, mag wheels, etc but I broke the timing belt/chain and most people say if you do that, forget the engine ... so I just want to get rid of it I guess ... I have posted this here before I think, but I drove my mr2 from Denver to los cabos to san Francisco to Denver to celebrate by 50 th bd a while back ... like 5 or 6 k if I remember right .. We were talking at a fest about road trips and one guy said “you know it is a serious road trip when you have to schedule an oil change half way between”. what a trip driving thru Mexico ... what was a little spooky though, my condo is about 5 miles from downtown cabo, and some days I would be down there, way away from where I was parked just walking down the street, and some local would say "you are the gringo with that red sports car " .. But I must say, it was the sharpest car in that entire town ... cr****

I thought this was going to be about Gordon Brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

i think Mr.2 is a turd Cooliosaur talks to and/or pretends to drive
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Banned

You should ask him who he works for?

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    yep I love my mr2 ... t top, turbo, mag wheels, etc but I broke the timing belt/chain and most people say if you do that, forget the engine ... so I just want to get rid of it I guess ... I have posted this here before I think, but I drove my mr2 from Denver to los cabos to san Francisco to Denver to celebrate by 50 th bd a while back ... like 5 or 6 k if I remember right .. We were talking at a fest about road trips and one guy said “you know it is a serious road trip when you have to schedule an oil change half way between”. what a trip driving thru Mexico ... what was a little spooky though, my condo is about 5 miles from downtown cabo, and some days I would be down there, way away from where I was parked just walking down the street, and some local would say "you are the gringo with that red sports car " .. But I must say, it was the sharpest car in that entire town ... cr****
    I hate you...

...for finding a turbo MR2 and fucking it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Hey fringe

The Cooliosaur knows what the Fuck hez doin !
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ill_Eagle View Post
    I hate you...

...for finding a turbo MR2 and fucking it up.

hey i put almost 200k on that baby ... not many people have cars that they can say that about .... now i just have to sell my sail boat ... hummmm ... any westies want a 20' hobbie ... cr*****
    Last edited by canexplain; 06-29-2007 at 01:42 PM.

This board will spit out how they feel no matter how mean (or nice actually) …. What is wrong with this, and why did I get so much flack … when I got a broke camera fixed, it was out of warranty, so they would fix anything wrong with it for a fixed rate (sony, 240 bucks to get that darn card reader fixed grrrrr) … so when my car broke, I posted on craigslist, that if there was a mechanic who would fix my car for a flat 750 bucks (I told them what was basically wrong) would anyone be interested .. I did put in the message though, if they underestimated what it would cost them, and could not fix it for that, then they couldn’t say they wanted more money .. Of course they could just quit before it was fixed, but then they would get zero no matter how much they spent in time and effort …. Well I got all kinds of emails saying “take you cheap little sob story to a dealer and see what they say”, things like that … was my proposal out of line … I was thinking outside the box sort of, but unreasonable ? cr****

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    Hahaha. Oh wow. That guy must be reeeeeeeeeeeeeally lonely.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Banned

This board will spit out how they feel no matter how mean (or nice actually) …. What is wrong with this, and why did I get so much flack … when I got a broke camera fixed, it was out of warranty, so they would fix anything wrong with it for a fixed rate (sony, 240 bucks to get that darn card reader fixed grrrrr) … so when my car broke, I posted on craigslist, that if there was a mechanic who would fix my car for a flat 750 bucks (I told them what was basically wrong) would anyone be interested .. I did put in the message though, if they underestimated what it would cost them, and could not fix it for that, then they couldn’t say they wanted more money .. Of course they could just quit before it was fixed, but then they would get zero no matter how much they spent in time and effort …. Well I got all kinds of emails saying “take you cheap little sob story to a dealer and see what they say”, things like that … was my proposal out of line … I was thinking outside the box sort of, but unreasonable ? cr****
    You posted on craigslist.

You posted on craigslist.

yep, i actually got about 25 replies of people who wanted to buy it local .. i thought that was pretty good response .. cr**** j dillar , dont you know any mechanics around here dude ...

Banned

Hell yeah, I work with 18 mexicans each and everyone of them can fix anything you put in front of them. Seriously at least 5 of them buy, repair and sell cars on a weekly basis. PM me with the problems and Ill see what they can do for you and pricing.

some people don't like being held accountable.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Hell yeah, I work with 18 mexicans each and everyone of them can fix anything you put in front of them. Seriously at least 5 of them buy, repair and sell cars on a weekly basis. PM me with the problems and Ill see what they can do for you and pricing.
    This reminds me of George Lopez, when he said something like...
    We don't need an owners manual, we already have a Manuel...Manuel!!!
    lol

i think these types of ideas are great...craigslist is maybe a little impersonal to get too many geniune responses but i see people on this board hooking up and helping out fellow members all the time and i love it....i wish i lived closer to (some) people on this board (anyone in ottawa???) - it would be great to have a good concert buddy around
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.