Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 282

Thread: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

  1. #121
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,457

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    I've never laughed at one of your posts.


    Just saying.

  2. #122
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Triangles are very important.

    I don't know how i would survive without Toblerone

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  3. #123
    Member Good Days Last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,330

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I've never laughed at one of your posts.


    Just saying.
    Likewise.


    Just saying.

    I just don't understand how you guys can argue about a triangle for 3+ pages. Just use the formulae you learned in high school and get over it.

    This is supposed to be a funny picture thread.

  4. #124
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    This is supposed to be a funny picture thread.
    it WAS a funny picture thread. now it's a geometry problem thread. i started the thread, so i can change it at will. as soon i prove my point, it will revert to a funny picture thread. good night all.

  5. #125
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    the arguing about the triangle was awesome. one, because I started it. two, if you read their arguments closely, they are all pretty much in agreement -- they're just phrasing it in different ways and so are really just arguing semantics without realizing it. three, we got to see a mean and nasty streak to Hannah that we've not been privvy to before.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  6. #126
    foof roberto73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stately Wayne Manor
    Posts
    2,988

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    It's THE MOST AMAZING MEAN AND NASTY STREAK EVER.

    (How long until Tom, Hannah, and I are the only ones who understand that reference? If the answer is, approximately, "now," I'll gladly knock it off.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

  7. #127
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,457

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    three, we got to see a mean and nasty streak to Hannah that we've not been privvy to before.
    I'm pretty sure it's come out on this here internet before, just not very often. It takes a lot of frustration, and I don't get frustrated very easily. I think I'm too lazy to get frustrated on a regular basis. It takes a lot of energy to get worked up over something.

  8. #128
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,769

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    You must be very well adjusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  9. #129
    Member Good Days Last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,330

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Sorry to put a kink in your discussions.

    sonofhal is right. Triangles are very important.

  10. #130
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread










    thats better...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

  11. #131
    Member Good Days Last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,330

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread


  12. #132
    Member disgustipated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,173

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

  13. #133
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    the arguing about the triangle was awesome. one, because I started it. two, if you read their arguments closely, they are all pretty much in agreement -- they're just phrasing it in different ways and so are really just arguing semantics.
    not really tom. we were not in agreement in any way.

    hannah thought the lines were CURVED.

    cake thinks that he understands geometry. he really thinks that angles r and h (in his figure) are the same.

    basically, i solved the problem. everyone else THINKS they solved the problem.

    i will put up some figure proving my point soon. i gotta get back to work.

  14. #134
    Member kimery08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    stop it. right now. this is the funny pictures thread.
    geometry isnt funny in words, numbers or pictures.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

  15. #135
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    not really tom. we were not in agreement in any way.

    hannah thought the lines were CURVED.

    cake thinks that he understands geometry. he really thinks that angles r and h (in his figure) are the same.

    basically, i solved the problem. everyone else THINKS they solved the problem.

    i will put up some figure proving my point soon. i gotta get back to work.
    I ran the trig last night, the lines are in fact not curved, but your original assertion was that it is not a cheat which it is as they were claiming ABC to be a triangle when it clearly isn't.

    All parties were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  16. #136
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    CAKE: eat this….

    This is an exaggerated figure, so you can see with your OWN DAMN EYES…

    untitled.JPG
    (click on image to enlarge)

    Just as in your figure, XK and AC are parallel. Just as in your figure, BC and XM are parallel.

    However, angles r and h are clearly not (repeat NOT) the same. Same for angles g and z. They are clearly NOT the same.

    I tried explaining to you that the fact that AXB is not a straight line renders your figure irrelevant and useless. But you insisted that even if it is a 4-sided shape (i.e. even if AXB was not a straight line but 2 different lines), angles r and h were the same. As if simply saying so must make it true.

    In effect, you were arguing that because you say so, it must be true. What amazing logic. Next time, please think things through before acting so confident.


    RANDY: The word “geometry” does not appear anywhere in our little riddle. The word “triangle” doesn’t appear anywhere either. We only have A, B and C as points of reference. The whole point of this riddle is to figure out that there is a 4th point of reference, X. In turn, this allows you to realize that the figure is not an ABC triangle, but rather and AXBC 4-sided figure. It’s as simple as that. This wouldn’t have been a riddle if they had indicated there was an X. There would have been nothing to figure out.


    Just cause y’all didn’t figure it out doesn’t make it a cheat.

  17. #137
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by i_like_cake530 View Post
    sorry bro, not a chance. Hannah FTW.
    ha ha...you got moded!!

  18. #138
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    There would be no X--it's ABCD. And labeling it as a three-pointed figure is a lie, you can't argue with that. That's what makes it a "riddle" or whatever, but it's still just bullshit.

    Also, all of you making fucking graphs could have saved a lot of time by breaking out a fucking calculator.

    RED A-- 70 degrees B-- 20 degrees
    BLUE A-- 37 degrees B-- 53 degrees
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  19. #139
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    And labeling it as a three-pointed figure is a lie, you can't argue with that. That's what makes it a "riddle" or whatever, but it's still just bullshit.
    hey i didn't make the fuking riddle. i just solved it.

  20. #140
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    You didn't solve shit. Our initial conclusion that the hypotenuse was cheated is exactly accurate--they are two different lines. Disagree with the term "curved" all you like, the point remains the same whether they're actually two straight lines or one curved line. The hypotenuse is a line, the triangle is a lie. It is a cheat.

    NOW CAN WE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  21. #141
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    here you go Randy, some ugly dogs to brighten up your day...








  22. #142
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    and some strange and/or disgusting pictures...










  23. #143
    Member nahuatldream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    950

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    You didn't solve shit. Our initial conclusion that the hypotenuse was cheated is exactly accurate--they are two different lines. Disagree with the term "curved" all you like, the point remains the same whether they're actually two straight lines or one curved line. The hypotenuse is a line, the triangle is a lie. It is a cheat.

    NOW CAN WE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT
    lol.

    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

  24. #144
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nahuatldream View Post
    lol.
    like omg....rofl lmao...

    shut up. geometry is not a retarded topic. go lol somewhere else.

  25. #145
    Lurker <<MATT>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Encinitas
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    funny pics and an awesome triangle argument combined. from this day forward I will bust out laughing any time I see a colored triangle. thank you all for that.
    Pragmatists Unite!
    (If that works for you)

  26. #146
    Member denies the day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The PHX
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread











    Quote Originally Posted by **NaNcY** View Post
    Phoenix the band?

  27. #147
    minorse wrangler ewiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,446

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread


  28. #148
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,657

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post


    OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS? IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNY HAHAHAH LOL LOL LOLO LOLOLOLLOLOLLOLLOLOOOLOLOLLOLOLLOOLLOLROTFL OLOLLOROTLFOLOLFLROTLFLFFRORLF
    I don't know why, but everytime I looked at that, it just got funnier and funnier.

  29. #149
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,828

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by <<MATT>> View Post
    funny pics and an awesome triangle argument combined. from this day forward I will bust out laughing any time I see a colored triangle. thank you all for that.
    you are very welcome.

  30. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: The (unofficial) Funny Pictures Thread


Similar Threads

  1. The Post Pictures of Your Pet Thread!
    By Beef Jerky in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2197
    Last Post: Yesterday, 10:48 AM
  2. Unofficial Biggie Smalls Tribute Thread
    By mob roulette in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:45 PM
  3. The Official Funny Thread.........
    By Deviate_420 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 09:51 PM
  5. The Unofficial Avatar and Sig Thread
    By mountmccabe in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 07:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •